Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Can't help it." he said with a shrug. He then glared at Raph even more when he heard Sirea.

@Sirea: "Yeah. Heh. Maybe I just wanted ta see what it was like. Ya know.... know what I was probably never gonna be able ta do again." he said with a shrug as he looked at the glass in his own hand. "Ya even know what that felt like? Ta love someone, yet they couldn't give a damn?" he shrugged. "Look, In kissed er and I ain't shamed of it nor do I wish I hadn't. Fact is if I had tha chance I'd do it again." he said. "No one ever been put in jail for kissin."

"Relax a little Uncle Danni. What he did was natural for some guys. I've seen some high school geeks that would love to do with their crushes what he did even if it meant getting slapped after." she then looked at Sirea. "Can't say anything to your niece now that you're a ruler?"

Danni: "You have a point, but this is my daughter and your cousin and if she doesn't want some dead reptile kissing her, I'm going to make sure he doesn't." he said with a shrug. He was clearly angry with Raphael and wasn't going to think about things logically.

"Xena's also a grown woman now and can make her own decision as well as take care of herself. Clearly the fact that he hasn't been destroyed by her must mean that she's either letting it go or distancing herself, She'll always be your baby girl but you got to let her grow up and make decisions for herself." She spoke from experience from being raised by the Raph of this world.

Danni: "Well there is a point there." he said with a small chuckle. He then looked at Sirea over his shoulder and smiled lovingly. His expression went back cold as soon as he looked back at Raph, waiting for him to answer Sirea.

"That's tha thing. I ain't gotta go back there. It's not like I get ta be wit my family there. Donnie's a ghost, and Leo and Mikey do their best ta protect Master Splinter which means to Leo keeping all zombies includin me away from em, so it ain't like I got a s**t load ta go back for now is there?" he asked.

Danni: "Hm.... well I think Rini had a point about Xena making decisions. Would someone like to run and go bring her here so I can speak with her? I'm sure we can resolve this issue quickly and fairly." he said.

Rini refrained from rolling her eyes as she heard Sirea's comment about it not being the time to say hello, smiling widely as she heard Danni take her comment into consideration
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Can't help it." he said with a shrug. He then glared at Raph even more when he heard Sirea.

@Sirea: "Yeah. Heh. Maybe I just wanted ta see what it was like. Ya know.... know what I was probably never gonna be able ta do again." he said with a shrug as he looked at the glass in his own hand. "Ya even know what that felt like? Ta love someone, yet they couldn't give a damn?" he shrugged. "Look, In kissed er and I ain't shamed of it nor do I wish I hadn't. Fact is if I had tha chance I'd do it again." he said. "No one ever been put in jail for kissin."

"Relax a little Uncle Danni. What he did was natural for some guys. I've seen some high school geeks that would love to do with their crushes what he did even if it meant getting slapped after." she then looked at Sirea. "Can't say anything to your niece now that you're a ruler?"

Danni: "You have a point, but this is my daughter and your cousin and if she doesn't want some dead reptile kissing her, I'm going to make sure he doesn't." he said with a shrug. He was clearly angry with Raphael and wasn't going to think about things logically.

"Xena's also a grown woman now and can make her own decision as well as take care of herself. Clearly the fact that he hasn't been destroyed by her must mean that she's either letting it go or distancing herself, She'll always be your baby girl but you got to let her grow up and make decisions for herself." She spoke from experience from being raised by the Raph of this world.

Danni: "Well there is a point there." he said with a small chuckle. He then looked at Sirea over his shoulder and smiled lovingly. His expression went back cold as soon as he looked back at Raph, waiting for him to answer Sirea.

"That's tha thing. I ain't gotta go back there. It's not like I get ta be wit my family there. Donnie's a ghost, and Leo and Mikey do their best ta protect Master Splinter which means to Leo keeping all zombies includin me away from em, so it ain't like I got a s**t load ta go back for now is there?" he asked.

Danni: "Hm.... well I think Rini had a point about Xena making decisions. Would someone like to run and go bring her here so I can speak with her? I'm sure we can resolve this issue quickly and fairly." he said.
"Sounds like the same scenario with the turtles here, with a few exceptions." She said before hearing Danni. "Would you like to go get her?"

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Sounds like the same scenario with the turtles here, with a few exceptions." She said before hearing Danni. "Would you like to go get her?"

"That defeated the purpose of me asking ya'll, but ok." he said as he went intangible and flew up through the floor into the room that Was Xena. "Sweetie, I need you down in my office." he said before going back down to his office and going back tangible.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"That defeated the purpose of me asking ya'll, but ok." he said as he went intangible and flew up through the floor into the room that Was Xena. "Sweetie, I need you down in my office." he said before going back down to his office and going back tangible.
"At least you do it quick and easy." She chuckles slightly.

Xena: She was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling before her ears twitch when she heard Danni. "Coming..." She murmured before her eyes change into a greenish color as she becomes intangible. She would then phase through the floor and heads over to the room where everyone was gathered at. Her eyes would then change back to a sapphire blue. She takes a moment to look around the room before noticing Rini, though she wasn't in the mood to say anything to her.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling before her ears twitch when she heard Danni. "Coming..." She murmured before her eyes change into a greenish color as she becomes intangible. She would then phase through the floor and heads over to the room where everyone was gathered at. Her eyes would then change back to a sapphire blue. She takes a moment to look around the room before noticing Rini, though she wasn't in the mood to say anything to her.

"Xena..... what do you think should happen with Raph since he obviously did something you didn't want done to you?" he asked as he looked at her.

"Great... trial by ******** fire...." he muttered.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Seeing Xena's action had her muttering something about stubborn Phantom women

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena..... what do you think should happen with Raph since he obviously did something you didn't want done to you?" he asked as he looked at her.

Xena: She looks to Raph after hearing Danni. "Raph...I am sorry for all this." She said softly. "I care about you, but...my heart doesn't sync with yours." As she spoke she would lower her head. "We belong in two different worlds. I appreciate that you want to stay, but you are needed back home. Your family needs you. Just because you're a zombie now doesn't mean that your brothers wouldn't treat you the same as they did when you were normal. The Raph here wasn't treated differently, so I am certain that you would get the same thing as well." Her ears then twitch when she heard Rini muttering. She would then slowly walk over towards her.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks to Raph after hearing Danni. "Raph...I am sorry for all this." She said softly. "I care about you, but...my heart doesn't sync with yours." As she spoke she would lower her head. "We belong in two different worlds. I appreciate that you want to stay, but you are needed back home. Your family needs you. Just because you're a zombie now doesn't mean that your brothers wouldn't treat you the same as they did when you were normal. The Raph here wasn't treated differently, so I am certain that you would get the same thing as well." Her ears then twitch when she heard Rini muttering. She would then slowly walk over towards her.

"Yeah... well, can't blame a guy for tryin, huh?" he said with a shrug. "Well, now that I'm nice an humiliated.... guess I better send a call out ta Renet and get back home...." he said as he bows to everyone in the room. He then turned and headed out of the office.

Danni: "And that, as they say, is that. Well, I got some work to do, I'll see you two later." he said as he kissed Sirea on the lips and walked past Xena to kiss her on the forehead. He then left the office as well.

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She listened to Xena quietly, feeling bad for the Raph in front of them. She then eyed Xena with a raised eyebrow as Xena headed towards her. "Need something?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah... well, can't blame a guy for tryin, huh?" he said with a shrug. "Well, now that I'm nice an humiliated.... guess I better send a call out ta Renet and get back home...." he said as he bows to everyone in the room. He then turned and headed out of the office.

Danni: "And that, as they say, is that. Well, I got some work to do, I'll see you two later." he said as he kissed Sirea on the lips and walked past Xena to kiss her on the forehead. He then left the office as well.
She watches Raph make his leave, though she did feel bad for him. She then kisses Danni back and tries her best to give him a loving smile, but she couldn't seem to.

@ Rini: Xena: Despite keeping her head lowered, she reaches to grab hold of Rini's neck with an attempt to slam her against a wall. "....I want to play a game..." She murmured with a dark smirk on her face. She would slowly lift her head, the pupils of her eyes glowing a crimson color.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She watches Raph make his leave, though she did feel bad for him. She then kisses Danni back and tries her best to give him a loving smile, but she couldn't seem to.

@ Rini: Xena: Despite keeping her head lowered, she reaches to grab hold of Rini's neck with an attempt to slam her against a wall. "....I want to play a game..." She murmured with a dark smirk on her face. She would slowly lift her head, the pupils of her eyes glowing a crimson color.

"Just one thing before I go.." he said as he started back in. He then saw Xena and run to grab her arm and try to force her to let go of Rini. "ZEE! WHATCHA DOIN!?" he exclaimed in shock as he tried to pull her away from Rini.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She struggled against Xena's grip. "What the hell is wrong with you Xena?"

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm

dark_serena07

Xena: "The question is what is wrong with you?" She said as she tightens her grip on Rini's neck. She would glare at Raph when she heard him. She would use her free hand to grab at Raph's wrist and send a jolt of lightning into his body. "I'm perfectly fine."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: "The question is what is wrong with you?" She said as she tightens her grip on Rini's neck. She would glare at Raph when she heard him. She would use her free hand to grab at Raph's wrist and send a jolt of lightning into his body. "I'm perfectly fine."

Aly watched, eyebrows furled together in deep contemplation with hands in her pockets, standing near the door to avoid the action happening within the room. It was no place of hers to interrupt familiar beings in a squabble; as far as she was concerned, she was an outsider looking in, a random bystander who happened to be there at that precise moment of time the fight broke out. Help was not given but earned, and because she was in unfamiliar waters, help from her was going to be nearly impossible to come by.

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

He grunted as the lightning went through him, then growled a little as he continued to try and pull her off of Rini. "No! This ain't like you! You don't normally hurt ya friends!" he exclaimed. "Let er go! She ain't done nothin ta ya, Zee!"
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff