Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:19 pm
Kyuma smiled a bit, "Hmm, oaky." Kyuma attempted to copy the tune Skye had just played, he was confused at the added notes, but he tried to keep up as best he could. "Thank you for taking time out to teach me how to play." Kyuma stood quickly and kissed Skye on the cheek, he sat back down to try his hand at playing the tune once more  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm
Skye smiled "Its alright" she played the tune slower and over and over again each time waiting for her to follow.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 pm
"I think... I got it.." Kyuma believed that he was playing masterfully, "Right?" Kyuma looked at Skye, "I do have it right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:20 pm
Skye nodded "Yes, yes you do !" she gave him a a hug "Your a fast learner"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:37 pm
Kyuma's eyes lighted up, "Well its only because you taught me!" Kyuma hugged Skye back, "Thank you so much Skye!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 pm
Skye laughed "How about, I teach you an actual song?"  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm
"Ahh!" Kyuma froze, "Thats a mood killer. There's no way I could play a song." Kyuma looked at the guitar in his hands, "But I'll try.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:24 pm
She frowned and placed her hand on his shoulder "Don't be so negative, I will teach you an easy song, how about the song I was playing before? the one you were sitting on the floor listening to.." Skye laughed  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 pm
Kyuma stared at Skye, "That didn't sound so easy, but okay I'll try.." Kyuma grasped the guitar awaiting instructions, "Okay.."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:33 am
Skye thought for a bit "You know what...why don't you pick a song?" Skye shrugged "That song did take me awhile to learn..."  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:42 pm
"I'm fine with any song you want to teach." Kyuma smiled at Skye, "I'm not gonna be picky at all.." Kyuma grasped the guitar enthusiastically and joked, "After you teacher!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:44 pm
Skye smiled "Alright then." She played the first few notes of the first verse then waited for him to copy.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm
Kyuma listened to and watched the noteds Skye had just played for him, "Okay so like this... And this right?" Its sounded a bit off to Kyuma, but he was just learning so he wasn't sure of himself, "Or maybe... Like this?" Kyuma tried playing the notes again, then again, then another time after that, "I'm sure I might have it this time.." Kyuma played one last time and then stopped to await instruction from Skye  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:24 pm
"Good" she nodded and then continued with the other half of the first verse.  

x-KrazzehKiwi

IkatskiX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm
"Alright." Kyuma began to play the second part of the first verse, "This seems sort of.. Easier?" At least it felt like it was getting easier to Kyuma, he felt as if he had practiced playing the guitar for years, "I think.. I'm getting the hang of this." Kyuma began to doubt himself when he heard an error in his playing, he began to laugh, "Hah nevermind." Kyuma then began to play again hoping he was doing good, he didn't want to disappoint Skye.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff