4048mary
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 am

☆═━┈☠┈━═☆
Ⓛⓞⓖⓐⓝ
☆═━┈☠┈━═☆

User Image

╔☠══════════════╗
Logan kept walking with Newt kicking and screaming. "Would you calm down, your not the one who is going to get hurt." Logan made his way to his car and set Newt on the top of the trunk. He looked at her, "How the hell did he get you" Logan moved her over so he could open the trunk, he pulled out a few rolls of ducked tape "Pink, purple.. or yellow?"
╚══════════════☠╝
==== ☠ ====
Death follows me
==== ☠ ====

×»-(¯`v´¯)-»
If I ⓛⓞⓥⓔ someone again she might be killed too
I guess that's why they call it window paine
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
Thanks Dad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:04 pm
User ImageI'm thinkin' Ӎaybe, I can't have Ȓelationships.
'Cause l Дtely, they're not making any ϩЭЛϩΞ.
𝔑ЄฬⓉ

Newt evaluated her situation, looking at her options. One, she could run, but probably trip and break her nose. Two, she could stay put, with a psycho. She chose to stay. "Perferably, none. But if you have to, purple. I hate pink." Newt flipped her hair back over her shoulder, keeping it out of her eyes. "I don't know how he got to me."

Been there,done that messed around
I'm having fun,
don't put me down
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet

spades21478
Crew

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
(¯`v´¯)
✦Ⅶ✦ ☆═━┈.::»-ⒸяɪɱZσи::.┈━═☆✦Ⅶ✦
v

Crimzon brushed her finger tips over her jawline, cringing inside from the punch and then quickly dropped her hand, watching Logan drag Newt away. In the back of her mind the idea that she should be worried for Newt's sake breifly existed. "One less to deal with."

Crimzon turned to Aster. "We should find the real bet, and fast." She tugged her hair up in a wavy pile on her head to get it out of the way and started down the stairs.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Don't want your hand, this time I'll save myself

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm
(((Are Newt's hand's cuffed back or front???)))  

4048mary
Crew

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm
4048mary
(((Are Newt's hand's cuffed back or front???)))

front.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm
(((YAY! Thanks)))  

4048mary
Crew

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm
((she was actually cuffed to a railing..what happened to that?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Sora Nightwhisper
((she was actually cuffed to a railing..what happened to that?))

he cut through it with his knife thingy  

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

4048mary
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm

☆═━┈☠┈━═☆
Ⓛⓞⓖⓐⓝ
☆═━┈☠┈━═☆

User Image

╔☠══════════════╗
"Purple it is." Logan unrolled the ducked tape and, hoping Newt wouldn't kick out at him, bound her ankles together. He then laied her in the trunk. "Just sit still, you can scream if you want." He glanced up at the building. "But you should wait for the b***h to come first." He looked back at her and smiled. "He told you about me, didn't he?"
╚══════════════☠╝
==== ☠ ====
Death follows me
==== ☠ ====

×»-(¯`v´¯)-»
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
Thanks Dad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 am
𝔑ЄฬⓉ

"If you mean that you're a complete a**hole, yeah sure," she replied, resisting the urge to say 'ohhhh, burn'.Newt took another deep breath, an idea coming to mind.

I'm having fun,
don't put me down

spades21478
Crew

4048mary
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:26 pm

☆═━┈☠┈━═☆
Ⓛⓞⓖⓐⓝ
☆═━┈☠┈━═☆

User Image

╔☠══════════════╗
Logan saw Newt thinking, hard. He slipped out his ice blue dagger and brought his face down to Newt's level. He then placed the dagger dangerously close to her throat. "It's best not to think, sweetly." Logan said sourly. He looked at her, "I just don't get it... Him..." Logan shivered thinking of this gay brother scoring a girl and at that a hot one. Logan looked at his watch, 12:30. Not much happening… Is Daniel coming soon? Ugh… I’m tired of waiting around. He glanced at Newt and then back at his watch. She’s plotting something, I can see it. Logan was having a conversation with himself... again. Hum... let’s see. What would make Daniel come down?
Logan smiled, overly pleased with himself. "Let's have some fun." Logan gave a wry smile. He then took his dagger and carved a heart into her left shoulder, since she was laying on her right. That should have her screaming. Logan thought and put away his dagger after cleaning the blood off. The wound was bleeding, nothing bad though. It should scar nicely.

╚══════════════☠╝
==== ☠ ====
Death follows me
==== ☠ ====

×»-(¯`v´¯)-»
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
Thanks Dad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 pm
𝔑ЄฬⓉ

Newt gave a little shriek as the the dagger's blade slit her skin, going deep enough to leave a bad scar. She tried to thrash a bit, but it was hard while tied up. After he moved away, she locked her jaw, not alowing a scream, but there was still a pitiful moaning sound in the back of her throat. She could feel her hot, sticky blood run down and cover her chest. "Oh s**t. This guy is crazy," she thought. "HELP!!! HELP!!" she yelled, hoping someone, anyone would show up.

I'm having fun,
don't put me down

spades21478
Crew

4048mary
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

♠ Daniel ♠

╔☮══════════════╗
Daniel's eyes fluttered open, he was seeing stars.. He was trying to remember where he was, but his head hurt too much to remember anything. He brought his hand to the back of his head and then back into eyesight, he was bleeding. He managed to set up against the wall, he looked around, he saw two people standing at the top of the staircase. "Great..." He then remembered everything. His eyes went everywhere, searching for Newt. She was nowhere to be found. "Dammit" he murmured while trying to stand up. The room had stoped spinning he could walk in around, he could move. He walked out of the building and down the big hill. Then he spotted Logan standing next to the Mustang's open trunk. He heard screaming. "No… No… God dammit no!" He yelled, mostly talking to himself.

╚══════════════☮╝

Why are you killing us?

Because I love my family.

You must have a messed up defenision of love.

Say "hello" to mother and sister for me.

Go to hell.

I'll meet you there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

☆═━┈☠┈━═☆
Ⓛⓞⓖⓐⓝ
☆═━┈☠┈━═☆

User Image

╔☠══════════════╗
Logan heard Daniel's clumsy footsteps before he heard the screaming. "Finally, I've been expecting you." Logan slammed the trunk close and hopped in the car, revving the engine. That's it. Let's dance. Logan smiled and took off his, easily hitting 100 within 5 seconds.
╚══════════════☠╝
==== ☠ ====
Death follows me
==== ☠ ====

×»-(¯`v´¯)-»
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
Thanks Dad

4048mary
Crew

Mission 2 - OPEN!!!!!!!