• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash looked at Don's neck and kissed it. She finally learned how to control her powers and healed the hurting neck.

He blushed, but smiled. "Thanks." he said.

Ash pulled back before giving a kiss on the cheek. she smiled back at her friend. "no problem Don"

He smiled a little more as he started to stand. He didn't get too far as he doubled over and started to throw up.

"Don!!!!" Ash ran at his side and kneeled next to him."Whats wrong!?"

"I....don't know....not feeling.... too good...." he said before throwing up again. This time it was blood along with some sort of thick black liquid.

About that time the sound of a motorcycle could be heard as "Nightwatcher drove up with Xena on the back.
Xena: She holds onto Raph as they drove up to the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash pulled back before giving a kiss on the cheek. she smiled back at her friend. "no problem Don"

He smiled a little more as he started to stand. He didn't get too far as he doubled over and started to throw up.

"I....don't know....not feeling.... too good...." he said before throwing up again. This time it was blood along with some sort of thick black liquid.

About that time the sound of a motorcycle could be heard as "Nightwatcher drove up with Xena on the back.

He pulled up and stopped the bike before jumping off to run over to them. "Ya'll aight?!" he exclaimed.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

He pulled up and stopped the bike before jumping off to run over to them. "Ya'll aight?!" he exclaimed.
Xena: She too would get off the bike and go over to the group. She then notices Donnie throwing up. "I don't think he's okay." She said, directing to Raph.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm
"Raph!!" She hugged Raph tightly before crying. "Don got hurt and now hes sick and throwing up blood. i dont know what to do!" She cried in his shoulder and cried hard.  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
"Raph!!" She hugged Raph tightly before crying. "Don got hurt and now hes sick and throwing up blood. i dont know what to do!" She cried in his shoulder and cried hard.

"It's gonna be aight. Xena'll take a look at em." he said as he hugged her back. He then moved away from her and towards Donnie as he took his helmet off. "Ey, Bro, s'wrong?" he asked.

"Du.....dunno..."he managed. He was now sitting on his knees and holding a hand to his chest. He started to throw up more of the same black substance along with even more blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"It's gonna be aight. Xena'll take a look at em." he said as he hugged her back. He then moved away from her and towards Donnie as he took his helmet off. "Ey, Bro, s'wrong?" he asked.

"Du.....dunno..."he managed. He was now sitting on his knees and holding a hand to his chest. He started to throw up more of the same black substance along with even more blood.
Xena: She walks over to Donnie and places her hand on his shoulder. "Let's see if this helps." She said before her eyes change from a sapphire blue to a greenish color as she attempts to use her ghost powers to help Donnie's body reject whatever was making him sick.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Xena: She walks over to Donnie and places her hand on his shoulder. "Let's see if this helps." She said before her eyes change from a sapphire blue to a greenish color as she attempts to use her ghost powers to help Donnie's body reject whatever was making him sick.

As Xena tried to heal him, she would get a strange feeling as if she could see what was happening. A poison was racing through his system from a place where he had been stabbed. Though the wound was cured, the poison had remained. Now it ran rampant eating through organs like sulfuric acid. The organ damage was so quickly done that it was causing havoc and Donnie himself was very close to going into shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:08 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

As Xena tried to heal him, she would get a strange feeling as if she could see what was happening. A poison was racing through his system from a place where he had been stabbed. Though the wound was cured, the poison had remained. Now it ran rampant eating through organs like sulfuric acid. The organ damage was so quickly done that it was causing havoc and Donnie himself was very close to going into shock.
Xena: She continues to use her ghost powers to try to remove the poison.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm
Ash walks over to the group. "do you mind if i give it a try?" she asks Xena  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash walks over to the group. "do you mind if i give it a try?" she asks Xena

Ash's cell phone would begin to ring.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:50 pm
Ash answers the cell "Hello?" she asked into the phone. she really didnt want to talk to anyone at the moment. she needed to help her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:01 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash answers the cell "Hello?" she asked into the phone. she really didnt want to talk to anyone at the moment. she needed to help her friend.

"Was that anyway to treat your commanding officer?" the woman's voice asked. "I hope you weren't close with that one. I'd say by the time you hang up, the corrosive poison will have done it's job, and your friend will be dead. See you around.... Ash." the woman's voice hissed with laughter before hanging up. And once Ash turned to look at Donnie, he would be dead.

((Work with me I'm plotting. XD ))  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Was that anyway to treat your commanding officer?" the woman's voice asked. "I hope you weren't close with that one. I'd say by the time you hang up, the corrosive poison will have done it's job, and your friend will be dead. See you around.... Ash." the woman's voice hissed with laughter before hanging up. And once Ash turned to look at Donnie, he would be dead.

Xena: She was about to let Ash help try to remove the poison from Donnie, though her ears would perk up from hearing Ash's cellphone go off. She continues her attempt to help Donnie before her sapphire blue eyes widen a bit as she notices the turtle had become lifeless.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:48 pm
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Michelle had been watching and choked back a sob as she saw Donnie become lifeless. "No." She went over to him and used her powers to attempt to restore his life. "Keep working his body to reject the poison Xena."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm
Ash was shock to hear the commander and when she saw donnie going dead. SHe was scared she couldnt move her feet or her body  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff