Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Secret Santa! [Contest over!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caaandy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 pm
What I want drawn: My avi
Reference image: User Image
Any special requests: I love the rockabilllie scene... : ) And I don't mind sex appeal at all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:49 am
Hello Please
It's EvilandPink. I'm sorry for having to change accounts. Can you send the secret santa to this account instead?
Also, could someone please explain password phishing to me?

Will do!

And ask for password phishing... a hacker more than likely sent you a pm pretending to be an admin asking you to verify your account (Or one of the various other excuses) and posted a link.

This link went to a site that looked EXACTLY like Gaia, except you were logged out.

When you put in your username and password, that information was made available to whoever made the fake Gaiaonline site. That person then stole your information and locked you out of your account.

You need to go and Report a Hacking if you haven't done so already.

And in the future, always check the URL of the "Gaiaonline" site that you linked to. If it doesn't start with www.Gaiaonline.com/ then the site is fake and someone is trying to steal your information.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 am
Things added to the FAQ:

Q. When will be paired up with our Secret Santas?
A. On December 15th!

Q. Can I draw/receive multiple requests?
A. Yes, as long as you post another request form. You may receive as many requests are you are willing to draw yourself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:58 am
Today is the last day to enter the contest! I'm going to pair people up tomorrow.  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

fanmuhr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 am
What I want drawn: My Avi
Reference image: The avi you see on the side. I won't change it until next year.
Any special requests: Nope.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:33 pm
Pandiecakes
The Fly That Could Fly
NENE4567
Coco Kitty the Killer
What I want drawn: My OCs, epic ones, I wanna see how creative you can get, the names is Vahn Haske (Male Villain) and Crystal Hazama (Female Hero)
Reference image:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/grumphman/YoungCHFinal-1.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/grumphman/VahnHaskeFin-1.jpg
Any special requests: You can make them be drawn together or separate, I don't care how, I just made some options for those who like to draw guys or girls XD, in any case, make sure they have cool look attribute, doesn't have to be sexy, but please NO cleavage or panty shot, there's a good reason why they wear many layer clothes. and also VERY IMPORTANT: Make it christmasy themed! Make the background snowing, dun care what era of background image or where the background is, as long as it is snowing! Full body if possible, if not most of the body part! Pose don't matter, as long as they are not sexual! ah if you do want to draw them together, here's a couple of suggestions: make them snow-fight one another, date, or passing one another on the sidewalk with presents.

In anycase, good luck to you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

i hope i get you!!!! biggrin

?!
r u even supposed to say that? o.o

It doesn't matter. The names are going to be randomly chosen for everyone.
hey Pandie, looks like I've been hacked >< I'm Coco Kitty the Killer, and apparently someone hacked into my account and changed the name into The Game Freak Ninja, so when you distribute the names, instead of giving it to The Game Freak Ninja can you give it to this username instead? and if there's anyone out there who notices this post, please do help me with the report thanks >< (FYI: the e-mail and the password has been changed as well, I couldn't do anything except file a report, so if there's a lot of report regarding this, I'm pretty sure the admin will do something about it ><)  

Sorren Mishima

XxDestinyMoonxX

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:29 am
How will we recieve our requests?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm
fanmuhr
Reference image: The avi you see on the side. I won't change it until next year.

Which avatar do you mean?  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 pm
cool
XxDestinyMoonxX
How will we recieve our requests?

Via PM. I'm working on drawing names now. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 pm
Pandiecakes
fanmuhr

Which avatar do you mean?
I think he means his current avatar. :O  

Hardrock_Cafe

Aged Smoker

8,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm
Everyone has a pair now! I'm trying to PM everyone but I will most likely have to finish up tomorrow as I have to work tonight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Pandiecakes
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
question, i already made a request, but is there some way i can make a change to it?

Just post your new request form and I'll replace it.

*flails arms* oh no! i forgot all about this... T^T and now i'm going to have my wrong avi in someone's messages... even if i did see this message on time, tektek doesn't work for me so i wouldn't have been about to put in a new request... tektek gave my computer a booboo (virus) last Saturday. and i'm afraid to go on it.
oh well... i guess i just have to deal now...

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

ESCanime

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm
Somehow, I think my reference picture got messed up. D:
Here it is again, if you still need it:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 pm
For those of you with Hacker questions... I took the time to write out a topic in The tips subforum. but here is a handy dandy link to the page.

It is all types of hacks that one can fall for.

Now this isn't from some one just shoving it in your face, I have been hacked once before, and now I do anything and everything to keep my account safe.

You can read it if you would like, I am by no means making you read nor follow what I have wrote in that topic.

And as I noted at the end of it, if anyone finds anything wrong or missing -or have some example screen shots- please pm me, and I'll make the needed corrections.

I wish for everyone to half a safe holiday on Gaia this year, no hacks from desperate theives who need stuff to give to others.  

roseankitty

Rizzi Chan

Sparkly Lover

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:40 am
when r they being pmd out???  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items