Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:48 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
{{wondering do we need a new sasu?? plz com bak!!!}}

I don't know, I've been kinda wondering who should take what roles myself! I already have four! XD Minato, Iruka, Kiba, and Mikoto~ Such an interesting bunch!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 pm
Hikaru-chan101
SasuNarufan4evas

I don't know, I've been kinda wondering who should take what roles myself! I already have four! XD Minato, Iruka, Kiba, and Mikoto~ Such an interesting bunch!
loll but their all cool cool  

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

((LOLLLL!!! tats wat makes iruka-chan so cute xd )
Kushina smiled kindly hearing such modest words from her long time servant.
"I know, it's all for my little Naru~" Exclaiming happily still holding her hand with Iruka's, skipping into room to room.

She then stopped abruptly almost causing Iruka to trip.
"Oh! I need to check on the food!"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm
((sakuu!! be shika xd we need sum1 with kiba for entertaining while naru is in his room))  

SasuNarufan4evas

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:56 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
((sakuu!! be shika xd we need sum1 with kiba for entertaining while naru is in his room))
lol xd Sure!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Twilight slowly crept as the sunset started to go down which could be seen behind the vendor street where some sakura petals floating by gently, and one landing on a young man's nose.
Shikamaru brushed it off continuing down the road to the Uzumaki castle yawning along the way of course.

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
Hikaru-chan101
SasuNarufan4evas

Agreed! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:04 pm
Hikaru-chan101
SasuNarufan4evas
Hikaru-chan101
SasuNarufan4evas

Agreed! 8D
mrgreen  

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

Iruka looked over the lady of the house with a smile, "Let us be off then Miss Kushina. I need to make sure no one is getting into trouble on our way back anyways." and with that, the two traveled back the way they had come on an entirely different mission of the evening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Grinning back Kushina rushed towards the kitchen, with something that seems like a bubble of food appearing above her head.

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

Kiba had finally finished his rounds (and scarfing down any and all pilfered foods) and decided to make his way outside of the massive castle in order to check out the goings on from a different point of view.

As he left through the front doors, making himself look as inconspicuous as he could to any of the guests coming in, he soon found his eyes land on his lazy friend Shikamaru.

His grin growing quickly as he ran up and made his presence known to the other male.

"Hey Shika! What's up man, I haven't seen you all day!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 pm
User Image

Iruka frowned when he saw how few people were working and preparing food in the kitchen and after analyzing the situation he then turned to the lady of the household.

"It seems as though some of the kitchen staff have left to get supplies- The food may take a bit longer than planned, but fresh ingredients seemed necessary, is that alright with you Miss Kushina?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Upon reaching the kitchen door Kushina stood asundered ((rite word? lool)) quickly creating an ominous aura around her.

Walking past some of the mess in the kitchen she found the the head chef demanding what happened to some of the food.
((srry didnt see ur post))

She then turned back to Iruka, "Iruka, can you please find Kiba for me?" She asked mustering all her strength not to sound threatening.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:28 pm
(Uh-oh, Kiba's in trouble and he doesn't even know it yet~ XD He's out pestering Shika, so I guess it'll be Shika who will end up dragging him in, won't it! [Dies laughing])  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

Shikamaru currently was not in the mood for dancing or people chatting loudly, that's why he was standing close to the exit as far as possible from the guest who already arrived.

Though he was surprised that Kiba noticed him almost too soon.

Shikamaru waved his hand lazily back to his friend closing one eye shut, "Well, I was sleeping until mom came in with a letter," he claimed answering modestly.

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff