Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:56 am
User ImageUser Image

"If he really met his brother than it is fine, there is nothing more important than family ..." Though worried still and concern very much so causing his voice to waver. He was able to maintain some sort of smile. A smile that hid so much behind it, one could almost claim the Kage to have more than one face. "Don't worry about it Carrot, I'll send for him later. So tell me about your time in Mist~" His wide brimmed smile angled towards the girl. It was time for a happier memory. Not of those of two lost Shinobi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 am
Carrot didn't look happy with the reply she got "There's more than one type of family..." she said softly and her hands unclenched "Mist was an eye opener. Its so different from Snow. Its really warm and they have more green than we do. I don't think I've ever seen so many trees in my life." she said, pushing thoughts of Shigeru back into her mind and began on her visit to Mist, excitement lighting her eyes "I met with the advisor to the kage and, while she was polite enough, they are clearly having issues." she nodded "I didn't understand much of what was going on but it seems that someone poisoned their water. The animals were sick according to a Jounin I met." as the room began to grow slightly warmer she pulled her hat off and displayed it too him "I picked this up in Leaf though I don't know why they need hats. Its TOO warm in Leaf. The kage of Leaf was pleasant enough but I met no one else in Leaf aside from him."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm
From outside the door came a quiet knock, a gentle breath. Ranson would wait as long as he needed to to see the Kage, he was merely a Gennin after all. Idly, he began silently listening to a tune in his head, his fingers lightly tapping on his leg as he tried to remember some of the more popular tunes from the island.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

"It would seem you had a well rounded adventure." Though he still could not dismiss the sorrow on her face. Even if slightly, the tension in her fingers. "And hats are for fashion Carrot, not always for function ... as far as Shigeru. Don't worry, he's strong. I'll send for him shortly, or you could go and collect him yourself~" He then caught wind of the soft knock the brushed against his door. "Come in~ I'm almost done in here." He spoke to whomever lurked outside his office. Turning his attention upon Carrot once more. "So, do you want to go and find him?"  

Misujage

Saint

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm
Ranson walked in, still tapping his fingers, but looked up at the man behind the desk, and stopped. Slightly stunned, he murmured "Hello, Lord Kage. I am Ranson, Ranson Tenkei. I'm one of the new Gennin..." He finished, still staring at him slightly. He then noticed the other nin in the room, and gave a quiet cough before continuing in a stronger tone "I've come for my headband, among other things. Mostly I just wanted to meet you in person, Kage-sama."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm
Carrot fidgeted, trying to draw out the time she had to answer until a knock at the door made her jump "Yes. I would like to go find him..." she answered and bowed carefully "I'll find him and bring him back." she straightened and smiled at her kage "Thank you, Crisis-dono. I'm glad you are my kage. Good bye then." she bowed again and then left the office, smiling in greeting to the young genin before she left.

((Exits for Leaf))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Crisis smiled as Carrot dismissed herself. She was a good girl, perhaps Shigeru should consider her more than Jae. yet Jae still was an important person his mind wondered about. Even more still he could not send Carrot to find her for his own means. "A pleasure to meet you Ranson, here I have a headband for you ..." He shifted quietly through his desk and found one, tossing the band over to the boy. "So do I live up to your expectations?" He inquired with a bright smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:09 pm
He'd gotten less aloof once Carrot had left, and after catching the headband and tying it on, said rather quietly "Yes... very. Perhaps once I learn some of my family's jutsu" He pulled out a scroll and showed it "I'll come back and play for you. If you'd like, of course. Sometimes our music can have rather... positive effects. Just keep it in mind. Is there anything else I should know, sir?" He put the scroll back and looked at him, almost admiringly.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:48 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare slowly trekked his way towards his kages office. This was it he graduated and now he would get to confirm the rumors that he'd been hearing. "I really hope those rumors were true," he mumbled to himself as he slowly continued his ascent up the stairs. He observed the building as he climbed. It was a beautiful piece of architecture the ice only added to it. He finally reached the door and knocked softly awaiting the command to enter. While he waited he took slow deep breaths to calm himself and straightened out his clothing and adjusted his sword so he looked presentable the nervousness was killing him.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm
oxox
User Imageoxox

User Image

User Image

Yomi Gin Reido
Genin

"Even a mouse, can have a heart of a dragon"
"I'll give you a whole new meaning to the words, Frost Bite!"

User Image

Nadare was followed by a rather small child, Yomi was eight years old in age and just over 3 foot in height. The only thing that really made this mouse look intimidating was the sword latched onto his back. "Nadare... your clothes are coming undone." Yomi said with a chuckle messing around with Nadere's emotions before getting serious, "Calm down... I'm eight years old an I look more presentable then you right now." Yomi said harshly and coldly before smiling, taking out a piece of candy and being to eat it. Yomi wasn't the one to mince words and being Eight he did have a weakness for candy, and messing with his brother figures emotions.

{{{User Image}}}

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 pm
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

Yosuke sat quietly as she listened to her friends. She was only a few steps above them. Unwrapping a green tea candy and sliding the wrapper into one of her sleeves and giggled. "Yomi, behave yourself." She spoke softly with no emotion as she watched the boys. She stood up and stepped down to greet the boys. She looked to Nadare and straightened her kosedo. Allowing the candy melt in her mouth, she knelt down and gave a piece to Yomi. "Being older the us, Nadare. You sure do suck at being proper to seeing the Kage." Her words were slow and cold to the touch. She looked at her friends not smiling or showing any emotion. She was creepy just standing there.

User Image

"...in your blood."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I would love to hear your music sometime Ranson. I am always here to inspire such inquisitive minds, music is truly beautiful." He heard the knock on the door before he could finish speaking. Though finish he would before he invited his new visitor into his domain. "No Ranson, that is all. I wish you luck in your training." His eyes would drift from the boy onto the door that lay behind. he had heard a soft knock and had yet to respond to such a thing. A bright smile upon his face his voice would echo throughout the office. "Come in!" So soft and elegant despite the volume in which it rang. Ransom was finished and perhaps would leave soon, leaving more room for the newcomers. Not that the rather large office could not encompass them in their entirety as is.  

Misujage

Saint

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

NadarexShinsetsu

”I will keep my conscious like the freshly…

User Image

Nadare turned his head to the voice behind the door and slowly opened the doors stepping inside first. He walked over until he was only a few feet from the desk. "Hello Yukikage-sama it is an honor to finally meet you my name is nadare shinsetsu I just graduated from the academy and have come for my headband and any other duties you feel necessary to assign to me," he said with a bow of respect. He slowly straightened out his face blank of any visible emotions though his eyes would show trace amounts of nervousness and anxiety.

User Image

... fallen snow pure and at peace"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 am
"As you wish. I will return..." He said, then started to leave. Passing the people entering, he grew distant and seemed not to register their existence. He continued on his way, then headed for the academy. He would get some practice done there, at least.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 am
oxoxThe Crimson Snowoxox

User Image

YosukexKetsueki

"I would love to paint the snow..."

User Image

As Nadare moved into the office, Yosuke turned and walked in after him. Yosuke rested her hand on the hilt of her sword and bowed to the Yukikage. As she straightened herself up. She looked like she should either be half dead or sleeping. In a small sheepish voice she greeted the Kage. "Afternoon, sir. My name is Yosuke Ketsueki. A fellow graduate with Nadare. I, too, am here for my headband and other duties you see fit to give me." Yosuke grasped Nadare's sleeve holding on to it like a little sister. She just looked really creepy.

User Image

"...in your blood."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games