Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:52 pm
"Next one is...?" He looked back at the scroll. "Ooyukimari!" When he read the description of it, he sighed. "Oh, it's just another snowball thing. I guess I'll get this done real quick." With that, he picked up another, larger mound of snow and started to press it into a ball form. "Add some chakra, then throw..." He said in a monotonous way, as he did just that. He added some of his chakra, then he threw it at a dummy. Unfortunately for Nobuyuki, the snowball fell apart in mid-flight. "Wait, what?!" He was utterly shocked. "That was supposed to be easy!"

[1/3]

"Well, I guess another go wouldn't hurt." So he picked up another large mound of snow and formed it into a ball. He added a bit more chakra to the ball, and cocked his arm back to throw it. "Ragglefraggle!" He yelled, as he chucked the snowball toward the dummy. It didn't get very far though, as the snowball fell apart right in his hands. "Okay, what's going on?!" He groaned as he looked at the crushed pile of snow in his hand. "I think I'm going to read the description again...."

[2/3]

He picked up the scroll and read through the description one more time. "Ooh, I get it now! It's supposed to be the size of a bowling ball. Now that's good and all, but that leads to one problem..." He paused for a moment. "How am I going to throw that?!" After a few moments of heated debate with himself, he decided that he might as well try it. So he picked up a huge mound of snow, and fashioned it into the shape of a bowling ball. He made sure to keep it all together with chakra, as well. "Here goes nothing!" He yelled as he cocked his entire body back. He flung his entire body forward and let the ball go flying toward the dummy. The snowball hit the dummy's chest with a loud "thud" sound, then slid off. "Well that was....fun." He grinned.

[3/3]  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:09 pm
"I think I'm going to learn one more technique before I take a break, and that technique shall be....!" He picked up the scroll and looked at the technique right after Ooyukimari. "Koyukimari?" He asked rhetorically. "Ooookay then. It probably won't be much harder than the other ones I've learned." So he picked up a large mound of snow and patted it down into a ball. He added some chakra to keep it together, and pulled his entire body back. "Koyukimari!" He yelled as he flung the snowball forward. The snowball impacted with the dummy, then slid off. "Well, that looked more like the Ooyukimari than anything..."

[1/4]

"I guess I'll just keep trying." This time, he added a lot more snow. Once he had turned it into a ball, he added chakra to it to keep it together. After he had formed the ball, he pulled his body back. Then, he chucked it at the dummy with all of his might. The ball smacked the dummy hard, but then just slid off. "Oh darn. I think I'll read the description again to get a better idea of what I'm supposed to do..." So he did just that. He picked up the scroll and started to read through the description again. "Oooh, it's supposed to be like a cannon ball. Which means I have to compress it instead of just making it bigger...."

[2/4]

He picked up the same amount of snow as he did before, but this time he pressed it down as much as he could. Then, he used his chakra to try and press it in a little bit more, until it got to roughly the size of a cannonball. "Alright, looks good. Now, let's try this!" He yelled as he cocked his arm back. "THROOOW!" He launched his arm forward and propelled the cannon snowball at the dummy. The snowball hit right in the center of the dummy and created a large dent. "Oooh, that was great! But for some reason I don't think that's completely right..." So he decided to go look at the scroll again. "Hm.....wait, what?!" He blinked his eyes a few times and stared back at the scroll. "It has to use up an entire Hatsuyuki?" He frowned. "Oh well, I guess I'll do that..."

[3/4]

He stopped his Hatsuyuki from creating any more snow and brought it back down to just barely above his head. "Alright, cloud. I'm sorry, but I have to use you to get this technique down." He lowered the cloud to where his right hand was, then swirled it around until it converted into a large mound of snow. He compressed that snow until it was about the size of a cannonball, and then added extra chakra just to be safe. "Let's do this!" He exclaimed as he cocked his arm back. A few moments later, he flung the ball forward with the entirety of his strength. The ball went flying through the air until it met its mark. "Thunk!" The snowball went right through where the dummy's head was supposed to be. "Oooh, that's cool and slightly gruesome at the same time....I don't know what to say about that other than..." He paused for dramatic effect. "It's time to take a break! Seriously, I need it." So with that, he walked over to one of the walls and sat down, exhausted.

[4/4]  

iOath

Angry Marlenus

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:01 pm
Marlenus awoke as he jumped up and down smiling as he feels refleashed and ready to train once again. Making his way to the Suiton jutsu list he pulls out two low rank jutsus that he can learn easily and yet they are highly useful. Letting his hand fall to his side he concentrates on allowing his chakra to for a sword thats in the shape of a katana made from water appears. Laughing he looks towards a dummy slashing quickly as the arm of the dummy falls to the ground.

[1/1]Water sword learned

Letting the sword disperse he smiles as he reads the next jutsu on his list as he grins and looks towards the dummy again. Setting a jutsu scroll on the head he smiles and flings his hand out as a water whip forms and knocks the scroll to the ground. Smiling he returns the scrolls to their rightful place as he gathers his things and heads out to the Yukikages office.

[1/1]Water whip learned  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:27 pm
Eventually, he grew tired of being tired. "Well this is just boring. I guess I'll get back to training now...." He got up and walked back to where he was before. He pulled out the Shinsetsu scroll and opened it up. "Hm...which move should I learn?" He thoroughly examined the scroll's contents, before finally deciding on something that would interest him. "Kake no Yuki, eh? Sounds useful for...times when I need to blow stuff away..." So he formed a hand seal and created a Hatsuyuki cloud. Then, he said "Oosetsu!" The cloud floated up into the air, split in two, and started to snow. "I guess I need to make a move, then cancel it?" He asked himself rhetorically. He formed another hand seal and said, "Yukimari!" He picked up some snow and molded it into a ball. He threw it forward, then tried to change it into a gust of wind. "Change! Transform! Something!" Nothing happened to the snowball, and it ended up smacking against a dummy.

[1/4]

"FFFFFUUUU--!" He exclaimed. "How am I supposed to do this thing?" He once again asked himself rhetorically. He wasn't quite sure on how he was supposed to "cancel" it, only that it was supposed to turn into some cool gust of wind. "Ah, whatever. The only way I'll be able to do it is if I keep trying. So...." He formed a hand seal and picked up a mound of snow. He pressed it into a ball shape, then put a little chakra into it. "Yukimari!" He exclaimed, as he threw it toward the dummy. "Kake no Yuki!" He pointed at the snowball and tried to will it to change. It appeared as if the snow started to change slightly, but nothing significant happened and it hit against the dummy.

[2/4]

"Well that didn't work at all. One more go, I guess..." He mumbled to himself. He formed the necessary hand seal and bent over to pick up snow. He swooped his arm down, grabbed a handful of snow, and formed a ball. He added a bit of chakra before cocking his arm back and throwing it. "Yukimari!" A few seconds after throwing it, he yelled "Kake no Yuki!" The ball swirled around a little bit and a slight breeze formed, but nothing else happened. "Oh darn. At least I was closer this time!" He said as he tried to stay positive.

[3/4]

"Alright. Once more!" He formed a quick hand seal with his left hand before picking up a bit of snow. He compressed it into a small ball and added some chakra to it. "Yukimari!" He pulled his arm back and chucked it at the dummy. About halfway through, he yelled, "Kake no Yuki!" The snow slowly swirled until is disappeared and a strong wind took its place. The wind blew the dummy back, and actually ripped it out of the stake that was holding it in place. "Oooh, that was nice." He said with a dumb grin on his face.

[4/4]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 am
"Zouge Seppun looks good enough..." Nobuyuki said to himself as he read through his scroll again. "It'll definitely help with healing, so...I guess I'm learning it!" He let go of the scroll and beckoned the cloud to come to him. The cloud stopped making snow and floated down to where he was. "So....I guess I'm going to have to cut myself..." He pulled out his tanto, unsheathed it, and made a superficial cut on his left arm. "Owie. Anyways, now the cloud has to press onto the wound..." He motioned for the cloud to go onto the wound, and it did just that. "Heal!" He exclaimed. The cloud lifted up a few moments later with no change to his wound.

[1/4]

"I guess I'm trying again...." He mumbled to himself. "Zouge Seppun!" He exclaimed, as he made the cloud press into his wound again. "Heal!" He waited for a few moments before letting the cloud lift up. Nothing had happened to the wound. "Aw, darn. I really need to figure out what to do. Maybe I should add some chakra?" He asked himself.

[2/4]

He decided that doing that would be better than nothing, so he tried it. "Zouge Seppun!" The cloud lowered itself to his wound, and pressed into it. "Now, put in some chakra...." He concentrated some of his chakra to the wounded area and the cloud, to make it a bit easier. A few seconds later, the cloud hovered off of the wound so he could examine it. The wound had closed up a little bit and stopped bleeding. "Oooh, sweet. Maybe if I try one more time, it'll work?"

[3/4]

He was determined to figure it out with this try. "Zouge Seppun!" The cloud came down and pushed into the wound, as he put a bit of his chakra into his arm and the cloud. He waited for a few seconds before letting the cloud lift up to check on it. The wound had closed up all the way, and there was no pain there. "Yes! It worked!" He grinned and slapped the wound, just to make sure that it was alright.

[4/4]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:48 am
"I think I'm going to learn one more jutsu before I go to visit the Yukikage again..." Nobuyuki picked up the scroll one last time. "Hm...Fuyu no Iki sounds pretty fun..." He read the description and decided to try it out. "Looks simple enough." He rolled up the scroll and put it into his pouch. "Fuyu no Iki!" He formed half of a tiger hand seal using his right hand, and blew as hard as he could. Nothing happened, except for a lot of spit flying out. "Did I say it was simple? I meant it was hard..."

[1/4]

He formed the hand seal again and put it in front of his mouth. "Fuyu no Iki! Again!" This time, he tried to concentrate a bit of his chakra toward his mouth area before blowing out. When he blew, cold air came billowing out of his mouth. There wasn't ice or anything solid, though. Just really cold air. "That's a start!" He exclaimed, trying to be positive. He let his arm drop down to his side and prepared to try again.

[2/4]

"Fuyu no Iki!" He lifted up his right arm, formed the hand seal, and breathed out as hard as he could. Cold air and a bit of frost came shooting out of his mouth and stopped suddenly at about 10 yards. "Awesome! I'm definitely going to get this done with one more try!" He grinned and readied himself to try again.

[3/4]

He concentrated a bit of his chakra into his mouth and lifted his arm up. He formed a hand seal in front of his mouth and yelled, "Fuyu no Iki!" He blew out as hard as he could. A cone of cold air and frost came spiraling out of his mouth, stopping abruptly at about 10 yards. "Yay, I got it! Now I should go to the Yukikage to do something productive with the skills I learned..." With that, he packed all of his stuff up and walked out.

[4/4]

[Exit]  

iOath

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
Genin ❅ Yukigakure ❅ Shinsetsu
0 両 ❅ 250 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

"I'm already back here, huh?" Yuki noticed, as he walked into the area. "Well, whatever. I hope the Yukikage and the other lady get here soon. I want this over with..." Laughing nervously, he walked over to one of the walls and leaned against it. "Doo doo doo..."

[Enter]

Dreams are true while they last
and do we not live in dreams?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Yukigakure || Puppeteer || Genin

┌─────────────────────────────────┐

The door swung open and Miyuki and Mitsuhide walked in hurriedly. Among the people in the Dojo, the other Genin was easy to spot by his white hair. Without hesitation, Miyuki approached him and said, "Madame Kage says we are to spar until she arrives." As she said this, the young Genin swung the puppet in front of her and adjusted herself into a fighting stance. She was the type of person who battled without hesitation, especially when she had been ordered to do so. Then, she continued to say, "You can have the first move, I already have some battle experience and think it would be best if you had the first move. After having said this, Miyuki simply waited for him to respond and move. Miyuki would be sure to counter him with Mitsuhide when he did move, and she was extremely prepared.

((Sorry for the late and poor post, I've been really busy this week with finals coming up))

└─────────────────────────────────┘
Chakra: 200/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
0 両 ❅ 250 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

"Eep!" Nobuyuki squealed in surprise. "Oooh. That was embarrassing..." He blushed and chuckled nervously. He was so embarrassed, that he forgot why he had eep-ed in the first place. That is, until he heard the shuffling sound of a person moving and the other genin's voice. "Right. I was startled because she entered..." He said to himself, remembering why he had squealed. "Um...yes. Thank you." He smiled awkwardly before moving and adjusting himself into some sort of fighting stance. "Here I come!" Sprinting toward his opponent and her puppet, he cocked his right arm back. Chakra started to pour out of that hand and wrapped around, encasing it in a blue aura. Once he was about an arm's length away, he swung forward, hoping for a hit.

Technique used: Gouwan

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Sprinting head-on towards a puppeteer would not help him to reach the true opponent. Miyuki jumped backwards, increasing the distance to about ten feet once he was getting close, and moved her hands so that Mitsuhide would rush forward. The strong puppet would be able to withstand the impact of the blow, but Miyuki still quickly cut one of the strings so that the release of energy would barely dodge the puppet, leaving Mitsuhide unscathed. After doing so, Miyuki quickly reconnected the strings of her puppet and moved her right hand in a flicking motion so that the sword of Mitsuhide would swing upward in a diagonal strike. The other Genin had done nicely in closing the distance between Mitsuhide and the Genin, and so the strike was a super close-range cut, and would be hard to completely dodge.

((Technique used: Harigane Tachikiru))
((OOC: Finals coming up and I can't really write much longer than this, sorry))

Chakra: 195/200
User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
0 両 ❅ 225 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

Nobuyuki stumbled as he missed his intended target. "Whoa!" He yelled out in surprise. Luckily, he managed to recover rather quickly. Quickly enough to see that a sword was coming right up to his face, anyways. "AH!" Once again, he yelled out in surprise. Perhaps by instinct, his right hand wrapped in chakra again and he took a swing at the sword. He did something with his left hand as well. His left arm thrust out toward the other genin, in order to touch her. The hand was wrapped in his chakra, though it was barely visible. "If I just touch her, this battle could be over with!"

Techniques used:

Right hand: Gouwan
Left hand: Suji Dageki

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Earlier, Miyuki had increased the distance between she and the other Genin enough that she would see him coming long before he would be able to get close enough to actually attack her. Not to mention the fact that Mitsuhide was currently her first line of defense. So far in the fight, her opponent seemed like a one-trick pony. Once again, he was using Gouwan. Miyuki had calculated that Mitsuhide was strong enough to take a direct blow, but she still didn't want to risk it on this new of a puppet. Thus, as the other Genin took a swing with Gouwan once more, Mitsuhide lifted the shield he held and blocked the attack, Chakra energy pouring out around it like a small explosion from the super close quarters the two were fighting. As Miyuki conducted from a distance, she controlled Mitsuhide to strike with his blade towards the Genin's outstretched left hand. It was encased in Chakra, and Miyuki believed that she recognized Suji Dageki. A foolish attempt; they were several feet away, and there wasn't a chance in hell he'd be able to just touch her. Especially considering the fact that he pretty much had a huge wall in front of him that was Mitsuhide. And if Mitsuhide was some how disabled (the chances of this were dubious) Miyuki could just summon Masaru, and have a little bit of a defense to increase her distance once more, then summon Mitsuhide again to try and defeat him. This early on in the battle, Miyuki could guess at his tactics and plan out her own accordingly.

User ImageUser Image

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki ❅ Daiitoku
Yuki
0 両 ❅ 200 Chakra ❅ 0 AC

When Nobuyuki's hand hit the puppet's shield, his entire arm reverberated. This reverberation surprised him and made him leap back to recover. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough to completely dodge the puppet's attack. As such, the attack left a shallow cut on his stomach. Yuki looked down at the cut, and merely shrugged. "Ah, whatever. I can heal that later. Probably." He lifted his head to look back at his opponent. "I guess I shouldn't be afraid of hurting you, should I? It's pretty disrespectful. Besides, I can just heal you after." With those words in mind, he broke out into a strange, almost sadistic laughter. "Hatsuyuki!" From seemingly out of nowhere, a white cloud appeared. It hovered about 2 yards above Yuki and stayed completely still. "Oosetsu!" The Hatsuyuki cloud lifted up into the air and began to swell. Once it was big enough, it split into two and turned gray. Immediately after, the clouds broke open and snow started to speedily fall around him. "Come at me."

Techniques used:

Hatsuyuki
Oosetsu

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm
(More to come...)

Rikuto Tenkei Sanyu Ninjutsu Training Techniques

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description:A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.
Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)
Description:A simple jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.
Rikuto rubbed the back of his leg with his opposite foot, a bottle of water in hand. He’d taken a break from his usual work out and was going to give Ninjutsu a shot since it seemed like something useful. He took a deep sip of water and held his hands up to sight a spot, sucking in air through his nose. ”FUUUT!” the water smacked into the wall sharply and the water soaked down it slightly. He ran up to it quickly and signed, determined to get at least two out of the way at the same time. He watched with interest as the water became mirrored and hee stepped sideways a little, watching the area behind him ”Useful…I think.” he said calmly.

Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu (Mist Vision Technique)
Description: A technique usually used with Kirigakure no Jutsu, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. This does not give the ability to see through smoke. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist
-”Mist Vision…so I need mist to do this…” he glanced around and sighed. That was harder than expected but maybe…it was snowing heavily outside the dojo. He stepped outside and squinted into the air, the snow so thick it instantly coated him in a white blanket.
-He closed his eyes and began signing, his hands moving at a an easy pace since he had no need to hurry. The snow wouldn’t go anywhere. After a moment he opened her eyes and found his vision was surprisingly clear. It was weird because he knew it was snowing but…he could see perfectly.
-Strange didn’t even begin to describe how Rikuto felt about this. This will be totally worth using in the future. he thought with a grin then sneezed violently and retreated back into the dojo.

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilizing and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with good control could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated. can be used to hurl object's at enemy.
-Setting his now empty water bottle down on the floor, Rikuto found a double use for it ”Levitation. Too bad I can’t levitate myself.” he murmured and signed before pushing his hand at the bottle. The bottle wobbled and then slowly rose into the air. Smiling, Rikuto gave it a sharper push and it slammed into the wall a few times before dropping to the floor ”Success is mine!”

Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.
-Riku stretched his back, still determined to finish up what little Ninjutsu he had left to learn. After stretching he bent, righted his water bottle and walked back a distance. He spun on the spot and focused on the air around him, feeling the breezes moving across his skin. He watched the bottle and imagined the wind knocking it over. Holding a hand out, Riku pushed the winds towards the bottle, imagining it swirling into a ball and tightening. He held it for as long as he could then released it next to the bottle. BANG. The bottle went flying end over end and Riku grinned, intensely proud of his action.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armor for the user. The wind armor lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armor and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armor. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.
-Taking a deep breath, Riku began concentrating on his chakra, pushing it out to manipulate the air. As his chakra saturated the air around him, Riku felt the wind stir Now…I just have to make a whirlwind… he thought and worked at a mental image. The wind, however didn’t stir until he pulled at him chakra. Its similar to spinning your finger when you sat in a bath. You spin your finger and a little underwater tornado forms. he looked up and the wind began to whip faster around him. He focused harder and the wind was soon whistling dangerously around his body. Anything that came close by accident was immediately thrown several feet away or slammed into walls.

Zankuuha (Decapitating Air Waves)
Description: Zankuuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Zaku Abumi. Using the air vents installed in his arms, Zaku can control supersonic waves and air pressure. The Zankuuha creates a massive gust of wind, which he can blast at an opponent. The gust is so strong it can even break rock.
-Using the wind he’d summoned from Kaze no Yoroi, Riku used his chakra to wrap the wind around his arms, forming a tunnel of sorts. He winced in discomfort but held his arm out regardless, focusing on the wall in front of him Blast the wall…it’s just like Shinkuutai Naihatsu but on a whole nother level. he thought and took a deep breath. With a huge push of will, he sent one of the gusts he had spiraling at the wall. It crashed into it but didn’t do any of the damage he was hoping for. Taking another breath, Riku focused all his effort on it and slammed the wall with a gust that took chunks out of the wood, gouges. With a sigh, he released the wind around his arm.

Rikuto Tenkei Sanyu Bloodline Techniques

Yuuki Kae: Mie no Koukou [ Organic Alteration: Mouth's Appearance ]
Rank C
Performed with a single handsign, this technique causes mouths to appear on the body of the Tenkei. These mouths are capable of talking and singing just as the original mouth would, and are dismissed when the user sees it fit. This is a common requirement for "Song" Tenkei techniques.
-Rikuto made a hand sign and then did it again until he could perform it perfectly from memory. Most likely he would only be able to summon a few mouths but first time is first time and he wasn’t expecting much. Rikuto took a deep breath and formed the hand sign again, concentrating on the name of the technique. At first nothing happened. Then he tried once more and a slight rip opened in his upper arm to form a mouth that took a deep breath at the same time Rikuto did. Then both screamed as Rikuto fell off the stool in shock before the mouth vanished ”Well. That was…-swallow- interesting.” he muttered and then began signing again, creating more mouths over and over again.

Yuuki Kae: Kikai no Ke [ Organic Alteration: Hair's Instrument ]
Rank C
Performed with a single handsign, this technique allows the Tenkei to meld musical instruments from strands of their hair. These instruments are perfect in every way- light weight, shaped to the user's desire, durable, and always in tune. The instruments are dismissed when the user sees it fit, or are destroyed by outside force. This is a common requirement for "Score" Tenkei techniques.
-Rikuto spread his father’s scroll in front of him, examining it and the images that had been painstakingly etched in ink. It showed the proper hand signs for melding hair into the perfect instrument. He’d done this before when he was younger but now it was time to try and get a new instrument from it. He signed several times so as not to get it wrong and then took a strand of his soft red/orange hair and gently pulled with his fingers, letting the hair slide through. Within minutes it began to form a guitar as long as his arm and he held it carefully before strumming the strings Perfectly tuned. And in perfect shape. he thought, smiling to himself.

___Songs:
Uta: Tsurai Shukkou [ Song: Heart-Breaking Departure ]
Rank C
During a drawn out hymn, the user will perform a twirling step, leaving an exact duplicate that hovers roughly a half-inch off the ground. This image is similar to a clone, in that it completely mimics the user, but it is unable to move or perform techniques. However, this technique can create consecutive clones per usage. For each twirl, up to 30, a clone is created.
• Requires [ Mouth's Appearance ] for consecutive usage.
-Rikuto began humming, the song in his mind coming with consecutive sound, and he formed the signs for Mie no Koukou and mouths opened up on his arms, neck and hands. As one he began to sing, the voices mingling together to create the perfect harmony that became a drawn out hymn. He stepped and shifted his weight, spinning in a slow motion, and behind him, a duplicate of himself hovered above the ground.
-Rikuto began shifting his feet in a dance that his clone mimicked, both dancing like a man and his ghost. With another twist a second clone formed and now they all danced. The song he sang haunted the empty dojo, asking if they were all lost as Rikuto stepped again.
-His clones were slightly hazy, less substantial than he wanted and Rikuto dismissed them with a wave of his hand. He started again, singing softly before his voice rose to its peak and he spun again, his feet softly landing as the clones formed again. This time he didn’t stop between dances, moving quickly to form his clones.
-15 clones danced with him now, all of them moving in the flowing dance Rikuto had chosen to perform that went with the song. They moved in perfect unison, a soft flow of dance that made no sound save for the song she sung. His clones were close to perfection and his voice peaked as the mouths opened wide to create the perfect hymn.
-With a sharp slash, the clones vanished and Rikuto was left alone, his voice dying as the mouths closed and his skin returned to normal. He took a deep breath, mostly to contain emotions that threatened to overtake him. The song was one his grandfather had sung to him long ago and it still hurt to remember the old man’s death. But he would be proud…Rikuto had mastered the first song.

Ignore gender discrepancies. Rikuto is a male.
Uta: Hibiki no Mitsukai [ Song: Echo of the Angel ]
Rank C
The user will perform a nearly silent chime, causing an ephemeral afterimage with angel wings to step out from them. This angel is capable of performing any other "Song" style technique. The image retains certain genjutsu properties, the main prospect being that it is able to be destroyed by the genjutsu release, [ Kai ], if it is aimed at it like an attack. Two afterimages (of any fashion) can be sustained at once.
• The "Song" technique used by the angel takes up the corresponding chakra from the creator.
-Chime is needed for this song. So… Rikuto took her hair in one hand and softly pulled it, drawing forth a viola of expert quality and beautifully wrought white oak wood. She used another strand of hair to create the bow and quickly took it up, settling her chin on the rest. Taking a deep steadying breath, she drew the bow across, the sound like a strong swan echoing in her ears.
-She went through most of the song before she came to the part she’d been waiting for and her bow slid the full length, going into a near silent ring. From the chime a figure began to emerge, decadent and ephemeral, it nearly made Rikuto drop her instrument. But she held too and finished the note, staring at the angel that appeared before her.
-She took a deep breath, her breathing catching in her throat as she stared at it. The angel was beautiful and cold, wings of pure silver resting and drifting, nearly touching the floor as it moved. She raised her viola once more and brought one strong note across the strings.
-The angel’s voice was as pure as it’s wings and it performed Tsurai Shukkou perfectly, multiple images of itself stepping out and across the wooden floor. 30 angels now stood before Rikuto and the original, all singing and performing the same song, repeating themselves over and over again. Within minutes though, she felt the strain as her chakra was drained and she quickly cut her note, ending the song and dispelling the angels in a crash of light.
-Sitting hard on the floor, Rikuto rubbed her face and then cradled it in her arms, breathing heavily into her arms. Her viola had vanished when she dropped it, same as the angels but she was grinning Second song…completed. And what a beautiful song it is… she thought before laying back to rest and recover.

Uta: Kagayakashii Hinote [ Song: Brilliant Flames ]
Rank B (7posts)
The user lets loose a drawn out, yet peaceful note, causing chakra to meld into a sphere before them. This sphere is roughly the size of a hand, and can be held only by the creator. It has literally no weight or mass, allowing it to both float and phase through solid objects. In addition to this, the sphere lets out a very bright chakra light- horribly obscuring the sight of those that stare into it. ( This functions similarly to a light bulb- the center source of light is far brighter than the side light. )
• Lasts [5] posts.
-Rikuto smiled as she read her scrolls A horn would suit this song. she thought and once more separated a strand of hair, pulling it into a beautiful brass horn. She took a deep breath and played a few notes, getting a feel for the instrument before she attempted the song. Perfectly tuned, as always, and, as always, she had no issues playing the instrument.
-She began to play and the horn was strong but lonely as it resonated through the dojo, the wood muffling an otherwise happy song. As she played, she felt the note she was waiting for come up. It was long but soft, a clear sound that reached deep into her body. As the sound bloomed, so did chakra that melded into a sphere.
-The sphere, while not glowing, was close to what she wanted. Rikuto took the horn from her lips with a frown and the sphere vanished I suppose it will take more than my playing to bring this to fruition. she thought and took another breath, wetting her lips. The horn sounded once again as she began, focus going both to that specific note and to gathering chakra.
-The sphere formed once more and Rikuto held the note, using it to send more chakra and infuse the sphere with it. A deep bronze glow started and continued to grow. It became brighter and stronger, floating lightly in the air before him. She wasn’t expecting much from it but she examined it now, letting the horn hang from her fingers.
-The sphere was a lovely color but staring at it too long would cause damage, she reasoned, seeing the potential for this song. It would be wonderful to use as an escape. She smiled at it then waved a hand through it, wondering if she could move it somehow.
-Once more, Rikuto took a deep breath and blew a single calming note, not a full song this time. She was curious if it was still possible to do the same technique without the full song. The note worked easily and yet another sphere appeared, glowing just as brightly as it had the first time.
-Grinning from ear to ear, Rikuto waved a hand through the sphere’s warm glow or maybe it only seemed warm since it was familiar to her. Whatever. she shook her head and walked around the sphere, enjoying the glow without worrying about being burned. She released the hold she had on her horn and it shattered.
-Releasing the horn also destroyed the sphere and though she missed its light, Rikuto felt light headed now that her chakra was back to being depleted. She sat again and decided it was time to just relax for a little before finishing the songs. After all…she had scores of scores to practice after this.

Uta: Issho o Sakae [ Song: Together in Glory ]
Rank B (7posts)
A realizing hymn that copies any benefit on the target with a time duration. Only one benefit on a single target can be copied. ( Techniques that boost a shinobi's ability, but have a set duration, can be targeted. Things such as the Eight Gates, or bloodline boosts, cannot. )
• Requires [ Mouth's Appearance ].
-Rikuto took a deep breath and her hands flashed, mouths opening up once more all over her upper body. She had yet to form mouths on her lower body and had no desire to do so.
-This was her last song and then she’d move on to the scores and she wanted it to work. She’d enlisted the help of a fellow shinobi and now they faced each other. Without a moments hesitation, the other shinobi formed a hand sign and her chakra boosted itself for a moment and Rikuto took a deep breath.
-The hymn she sang was a melancholy song, sad beyond tears and painful to the heart. As she sang, her hymn allowed her to copy the same boost of chakra, to mimic it. The other shinobi would have no clue what hit them.
-And it worked very well as she felt her chakra rise for a moment, leaving her exhilarated and smiling. She chuckled as the shinobi shook her head and then performed the technique again. This time she sang a slightly uplifting song that made the other shinobi grin and Rikuto felt the benefit once more.
- She shook her head and asked the other man to step in as well. Now this man had a specific talent that was involved with his bloodline and Rikuto wondered if she could duplicate it. It was a long shot but…
- Her song seemed to have little effect on the benefit as the man with the bloodline motioned that he was in fact using the benefit it gave him. Rikuto let her hands fall and the mouths disappear, realizing that it didn’t work on bloodlines Too bad…that would be fun.
-It was a strange sensation and she knew she wouldn’t be using this technique very often. She released the technique and then walked forward to shake both the volunteer’s hands, thanking them for helping her out. ”Huuuu….” she let her breath out before reading a little more about the technique Glad I learned it but…I sure as hell don’t want to use it too much.

___Scores:
Gakufu: Kuro Unari [ Score: Black Howl ]
Rank D (4posts)
The user will take their instrument and play a very long and drawn out sour note. Using their chakra, they will alter the sound so that their target is afflicted with a horrid magnification of the noise. On its own this is a rather useful disruptor, but when used against enemies who have exceptional hearing, this almost becomes lethal.
-If I didn’t have so much hair, I’d worry about going bald. Rikuto thought with a smile as she took yet another strand of hair. Drawing it out, she created a trumpet this time, the only instrument she had no desire to play because she didn’t like the sound.
-It was too brass and annoying to her ears even though she could play it. But it worked for long, sour notes and that was what she needed. She wet her lips and took a deep breath before blowing a perfectly horrible noise. Doesn’t need much alteration but… Rikuto pushed her chakra into the note and sharpened it, made it louder and more annoying.
-Several birds took flight outside and she removed the trumpet from her lips ”Whoops…” she muttered and then took another breath to blow. Her chakra was taking a major beating right now and she only wanted to practice this horrid thing one more time.
-This time, though, it was so loud and horrid even she winced and nearly threw the trumpet across the room Ugh…Well…that’s one more down. she thought, shaking her head to removed the remaining sound from her ears.

Gakufu: Hibiki no Akuma [ Score: Echo of the Demon ]
Rank C (5posts)
An exact parallel to [ Uta: Hibiki no Mitsukai ]. This quick, dark melody generates a clone composed of ephemeral chakra, who boasts a pair of sharp horns. This demon is capable of performing any other "Score" style technique. The image retains genjutsu properties, the main prospect being that it is able to be destroyed by the genjutsu release, [ Kai ], if it is aimed at it like an attack. Two afterimages (of any fashion) can be sustained at once.
• The "Score" technique used by the demon takes up the corresponding chakra from the creator.
-A dark melody…dark…I can do that. Rikuto took her hair in one hand and softly pulled it, drawing forth a violin of expert quality and beautifully carved dark wood. She used another strand of hair to create the bow and quickly took it up, settling her chin on the rest. Taking a deep steadying breath, she drew the bow across, the sound like a mourning lion echoing in her ears.
-She went through the song easily enough, a depressing song from a classical composer about a lost love. From the melody a figure began to emerge, deadly and horribly disfigured, it made Rikuto shudder and her hands became sweaty with dismay. But she held too and finished the note, staring at the demon that appeared before her, the horns upon its head wickedly sharped.
-She took a deep breath, her breathing catching in her throat as she stared at it. The devil was as horrible and cold as the angel she’d used before, black horns and a horribly distorted face, black smoke forming around its feet and coating the floor with ash.She raised her violin once more and brought one strong note across the strings.
-The demon’s voice was deep but rich and it performed Tsurai Shukkou, multiple images of itself stepping out and across the wooden floor. 20 or so demons now stood before Rikuto and the original, all singing and performing the same song, repeating themselves over and over again. Within minutes though, she felt a familiar strain on her chakra and she quickly cut her note, ending the song and dispelling the demons in a crescendo of smoke and music.
-Sitting hard on the floor, Rikuto rubbed her face and then cradled it in her arms, breathing heavily into her arms. Her violin had vanished when she dropped it, same as the angels but she was grinning Another score down…only a few left to go…..

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bassoon Ninja

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

It seemed as though her opponent was going all out. Chakra strings still extending to her puppet, Miyuki couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous her opponent seemed right now. "You're insane, this is a spar," as she said this, she wiped the tears out of her eyes from laughing, "The higher-ups will be pissed if we go all out and end up damaging the dojo somehow." After having said this, Miyuki shifted her hand and thought for a moment. She wasn't quite strong enough to fight with both Mitsuhide and Masaru, that was why she was trying so desperately to become more powerful. That eliminated some of her more deadly techniques, as she was fairly sure that any combination of Mitsuhide and Masaru was fatal. It was his words about being afraid to hurt her, and thinking about being able to heal her if he did hurt her. Miyuki's eyes darkened, and all of a sudden she became extremely serious. "Do you seriously think that you will emerge on top? I doubt you'll be able to heal yourself if you're a corpse."

Saying this could sound extremely morbid, but at the same time Miyuki didn't want to hold back. She'd have enough time to recover before her spar with the Kage, but she would prove herself; she had already been on one mission, been in a spar, and she wanted to show her opponent how just the slightest experience would help her to emerge victorious. With Mitsuhide at her side, Miyuki knew that at a moment's notice she'd be able to dismiss him and summon Masaru; possibly she figured that she could work by summoning and dismissing puppets rapidly as she believed that she had enough Chakra energy and knew that she could only wield one puppet at a time. "If you want an all-out fight," Miyuki said slowly, while increasing her distance and moving Mitsuhide into a fighting pose, "Then that's what you will get." For now, she would analyze his abilities and hold back on using any special Kugutsu techniques. Most of them were useless with only one puppet as it stood, but she was sure that Mitsuhide would be able to withstand more damage than a human, and thus she feared not for his safety. But she was prepared to unsummon him in an instant to have Masaru strike with a simple on-two between her puppets.

First was the assessment. Snow had begun to fall, and Miyuki knew that he was using a bloodline technique... It seemed a bit extreme, but now Miyuki had switched into extreme mode as well. For the first time in the battle, Miyuki rushed forward, causing Mitsuhide to rush forward even quicker. She wasn't a fan of being the first one to attack after a small break in the fight, but this was a spar and after rushing forward, Miyuki suddenly jumped backwards and continued to conduct her puppet's rushing forward. Without slowing his momentum at all, Mitsuhide ran straight into his opponent, using his shield as a battering ram of sorts. Due to Mitsuhide's heavy armor, if the opponent didn't move, he would have a ton of heavy wood and armor ramming into him at an extreme velocity. Of course, this attack was pretty fast, but Miyuki did not expect it to do much damage. It was a distraction of sorts...

User ImageUser Image

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games