Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Sweltering Heat ][ Hospital of Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:14 pm
"Weaver of the Night Sky"

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Clone]§

A murder of crows flew all the way to the hospital and reformed into a boy with white hair. Without delay, Izaya through the hospital doors and sought out and elder. There was a woman who seemed really sick, and he walked up to her, heard what she had to say and promised that he would do whatever she asked of him.
~1/6~

Izaya quickly went about the tasks she had asked of him, sweeping up the room that she was situated in, making everything look better than they had before, all the while taking care not to break anything in his haste. He was done with those tasks in a matter of minutes and he went on to do anything else for her.
~2/6~

He fluffed her pillow, massaged her shoulders, helped her with her dentures, all the small things that should have been the nurses job. He didn't mind so much, though he was in a bit of a rush. He wanted to get the mission over with as soon as possible so he could move on.
~3/6~

The silence in the room was deafening as Izaya noticed the woman staring after him as he went about the duties she assigned him, but he ignored her more or less, but made sure to keep his ears peeled just in case she had anything else that she wanted him to do for her.
~4/6~

It was all going smoothly, and he had managed to do everything he was asked to do. There was nothing else left for him to do and he was about to take his leave and go elsewhere to finish a task.
~5/6~

The old lady stopped him before he could go and gave him a great big hug before she kissed him on the cheek and wished him all the best during the rest of hi life. With that, Izaya went back outside and dispersed into a number of crows to make travelling faster as he went to hi next destination.
~6/6~

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Help out the Elderly ~ 6/6 Complete!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:35 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Genin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya arrived at the hospital, patrolled, and saw that it was safe. Then he left...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Chakra: 285/305

Missions:
Patrol the Village The Hospital is safe!

User Image

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki arrived at the hospital with his clones carrying the Yukikage. Instantly the medics saw the Yukikage injured and rushed over placing him on a bed and taking him to be healed. Of course Akatsuki followed everywhere they went. He had just survived an assasination attempt. He didn't doubt that they would try to attack him while he was injured.

- AC:8300 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 390 / 415 | Chūnin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Immediately when Shimiru and her clone arrived carrying the two injured civilians, several nurses and medic nin rushed to attend to the injured. Shimiru gave a short description of where she saw they were injured before being asked several more questions. She caught word of a shinobi having just brought in the injured Yukikage, which angered her as which as it confused her. Who would do such a thing, and why? After the patients had been taken to be treated and the medics dismissed her, Shimiru headed back to the streets.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:15 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Chuunin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

It took slightly longer than he had anticipated, but they finally made it to the hospital where he was was relieved of the two civilians by medical ninja who wore wary masks that told that these weren't their first patients. Izaya pondered staying at the hospital and checking up on Keiji. Then he came to a decision and decided to stay. If there was another attempt on the Yukikage's life while he was on a hospital bed then there had to be someone around to protect him. Izaya inquired as to the room that Keiji was in, and the nurses were quite skeptic to reveal that information, but something in Izaya's eyes warned them of the urgency of the situation and they saw no need to argue, so they pointed him down the hall and gave him the room number. The digits were barely out of their mouths when the boy started moving. he stopped just at the door for a moment and sighed a deep sigh before reaching forward to push the half open door even further in and let himself through.

Chakra: 470/480

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki heard the door open next to him and he got ready for anything. He saw that it was that one boy he had angrily gone in the Yukikage's office. And then failed to do a mission of informing everyone about the festival."If you're worried about the Yukikage, Don't be." He should know that the Yukikage wouldn't be so easily killed."If all the civilians have been cared for and taken to the Hospital, please inform the others to began questioning possible witnesses to the attack, gather as much information as possible."

___User Image___

K ain

Its easy see lol

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm

User Image

Izaya Toryo

§[Chuunin][Yukigakure][Sakkakugan ~Inactive~]§

Izaya had only just gotten into the room when he noticed that he was not alone. The same orange haired male he had seen on the streets, Akatsuki he was called,w as standing not too far from the Yukikage on the hospital bed. Izaya wanted to see for himself if Keiji was alright, but Akatsuki's words interjected into his thoughts and drew his attention. How could he not be worried? There was an attack, an attempt at Keiji's life, yet here he was being told not to worry. He supposed Akatsuki was right in this case. Keiji was the Yukikage, as Izaya constantly had to remind himself on occasion. The things the man could do were not within most people's limits. A simple explosion wouldn't have been the end of him. Izaya listened to the rest of what Akatsuki had to say and sighed. There were sudden thoughts that came to mind that he wanted to share with the man, first and foremost on how he had no right to tell him what to do, but he fought the urge and hid it away behind solid brick walls in his mind and obliged Akatsuki instead. "I'll get right on it". Izaya was out the door and out of the hospital in record time, rushing back to the streets to relay the message to the others.

Chakra: 480/480

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Making his way into the hospital, Jun asked where he could find Akatsuki. Being pointed in the direction of the room, Jun got to the door and headed inside. Looking around, he saw the bed with the kage on it and a good amount of medical ninja still around it. Seeing Akatsuki sitting in a chair, Jun walked up to him. "Akatsuki?" Jun didn't really wait for an answer seeing as how he already knew it was since there was no one else in the room. "Genesis is asking that you head to the Kage's office when you can. I guess he wants to talk about what to do next." He did hang around to see what he would say. After that, he would probably leave. Not being a medical ninja, he didn't really have any reason to hang around. He could stay to help guard the Kage, but his bugs would hopefully pick up any suspicious activity before it even reached the hospital.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 am
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki turned to the genin who approached him, he told him that Genesis wanted him to go to the Kage's office, He was already making mistakes."You can inform Genesis it would be foolish and stupid to leave the Kage alone in such a condition."He said looking over at the Kage."Second of all, I asked that Izaya to inform all of you to began questioning the civilians about the attack, If we group with no information we might as will just do nothing." Akatsuki made a signal with his head and one of the clones that helped bring the Yukikage moved towards Jun."My clone will follow you."He would at least send a clone to make sure everything was done the right way. And then attend the "meeting"

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

"Well before I left, Izaya showed up. I might have not hung around long enough, but he didn't say anything to me. I did catch the tail end of his conversation with Hanzo but it sounded like he didn't want to." Jun looked back over to the kage for a minute then back to the man. "Sounded like Hanzo was there when the attack happened, yet he didn't seem to know outside of what the attack was. Either way, until I'm told otherwise, Gensis is my squad leader. I report to him for now." Looking to the clone, Jun looked back to Akatsuki to see if there was anything else he had to say.

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

After having been brought to the hospital, the normal medical team had to take charge. Since the medical shinobi were nowhere to be seen, they had to use all medical skills at their disposal to help the Yukikage. Which of course meant surgery, to carefully extract the wood and steel shrapnel in his wounds, dealing with any terribly burned skin, antibiotics to stop any infections, and of course repairing and stitching his wounds closed.

The main cause of concern were infections, the Yukikage going into shock, and him bleeding out since two of the arrows had hit major organs in his torso. Luckily, he had been brought to the hospital in time and the worse he might come off with was scarring from his wounds. They would keep him under watch though, to make sure there was no major trauma they had missed that had been caused by the exploding notes.

The head doctor came out to speak with Akatsuki "You did well to bring him in so quickly. Since the medical shinobi are nowhere to be found, we really had to be on top of our game. We've done all we could to patch him up an he should be fine from here on out. He's still unconscious from the explosion, we don't know when he'll wake up but it should be any time tonight. After that, he'll have to stay and rest so that his wounds properly heal."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki looked up at the doctor and nodded as he told him that it was good that they brought him in. He was glad that the Yukikage was going to be fine."Thank you, I'm just relieved that he'll be okay." He then looked over at Jun."Ok then, report the Yukikage's current status to Genesis."

___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:20 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun left as there was nothing much else to say. Heading out of the hospital, a few of his insects started to return to him telling them they had nothing to report. They mentioned a shinobi running off towards the forest, but after a description, Jun knew it was one of theirs. Of course, he could only assume they got a lead and was looking into it. Either way he headed to the office.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki stayed where he was as Jun left there wasn't much to do but guard the Yukikage for now. He'd let genesis handle the little things. One of the top priorities of any village is the make sure the kage is safe. They couldn't trust the genin or chunin with such a task. Unfortunately whomever attacked the kage must have been very skilled. Way out of the skill range of a genin or chunin. Probably even the skill range of a jounin. But he had the best shot so he just stood and leaped up to the roof, remaining completely silent and still. He hid behind one of the roofs supports so his body was concealed completely.

___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games