Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:25 pm
yeah, their hair styles changed. . . WAHHHHHHH my donghae!!!! what did they do to him! his hair isnt crappy, but didnt his old hairstyle look better on him? or maybe im just some crazy chick whos afraid of change!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:59 pm
x_xse7enx_x
yeah, their hair styles changed. . . WAHHHHHHH my donghae!!!! what did they do to him! his hair isnt crappy, but didnt his old hairstyle look better on him? or maybe im just some crazy chick whos afraid of change!

Lol, don't worry. I thought DongHae's hair was... different too. ^^;; Well at least HeeChul and KiBum looked fine in there.... ((Not sure 'bout ShinDong.... did anyone see his new hair? Maybe he got a lil more cuter though he's chubby?))  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:52 pm
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

Lol, don't worry. I thought DongHae's hair was... different too. ^^;; Well at least HeeChul and KiBum looked fine in there.... ((Not sure 'bout ShinDong.... did anyone see his new hair? Maybe he got a lil more cuter though he's chubby?))

bahahaha!!!! i do not think that is possible. . .i do not think shindong can get any better. . .i think he is the one i do not like most in the group. . he is a comedian but i think he is not that funny. . i think heechul is much funnier. . (i feel mean, but oh well!!! favorites are favorites!!)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:23 pm
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

bahahaha!!!! i do not think that is possible. . .i do not think shindong can get any better. . .i think he is the one i do not like most in the group. . he is a comedian but i think he is not that funny. . i think heechul is much funnier. . (i feel mean, but oh well!!! favorites are favorites!!)

lol i love all of them. XD Shindong looks sweet, but HEECHUL is the one for me! XD  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:12 pm
okay. . if you say so. . but lots of people like him. . . they might kill you. ..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:55 am
orientalxbaby
okay. . if you say so. . but lots of people like him. . . they might kill you. ..

lol don't worry, I've seen other people do worse. XD For example...

HeeChul, my husband. XD

HeeChul loves me

those crazy kinds. XD I just love heechul though, he doesn't know me. sad Maybe he will one day when my dream comes true! Well right now Rose is kinda taking place from HeeChul anyways. XD I still like both. ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:45 am
the weirdest thing i heard was. . ."hee chul's our king. . . .i am the queen. .. . he is going to rule the world. . "
those sentences were very odd. . i was like dream on idiot. . i wonder who said that. . . eh???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:54 pm
Lol, them dreamers... wait, I'm one of them. XD Ahhh except HeeChul is so mean to me in my dreams... (heh heh, playing hard to get. XD) But still... I chase after him loyally.... ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:16 pm
SutekiYume
Lol, them dreamers... wait, I'm one of them. XD Ahhh except HeeChul is so mean to me in my dreams... (heh heh, playing hard to get. XD) But still... I chase after him loyally.... ^^

you have weird dreams. . . . . i guess some people are more obessed than both of us. .. i am happy though!!!! for once i am not the weird one!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:51 am
lol i sound like a freak. XD i just love k pop/rock. ^^ this love might lead me the way of singers and other stars! *_*  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:42 pm
orientalxbaby
the weirdest thing i heard was. . ."hee chul's our king. . . .i am the queen. .. . he is going to rule the world. . "
those sentences were very odd. . i was like dream on idiot. . i wonder who said that. . . eh???

hey?!? i was the one who said those words! and i dont care if it sounds weird. . .. i will keep those crazy dreams. . . hey, it keeps me alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:40 am
x_xse7enx_x
orientalxbaby

hey?!? i was the one who said those words! and i dont care if it sounds weird. . .. i will keep those crazy dreams. . . hey, it keeps me alive.

hey i was just using the craziest things people told me and those words just seemed to pop out of nowhere. . yes yes. .funny how those words came out huh??? ??? fun fun. . . .okay end of my fun. . do you have dreams of them too x_xse7enx_x??? i do not really. . . i can not remember the last dream i had about a kpopper. . . i think some that had to do with a car and a road. . .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:02 pm
maybe i do dream about them. . . . who doesnt? hehe, okay, maybe just me. mostly my dreams are about jrockers, but yes i also have hee chul dreams once in a while. oh and chang min dreams. . .so cute.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:36 am
x_xse7enx_x
maybe i do dream about them. . . . who doesnt? hehe, okay, maybe just me. mostly my dreams are about jrockers, but yes i also have hee chul dreams once in a while. oh and chang min dreams. . .so cute.

HAHA! YES! I'm not the only one! biggrin

Are they mean to you? In all my KPOP/ROCK dreams, Rose has been the only one that was nice and kind to me. ^^ You remember me telling you that, right OrientalxBaby? XD

Ahhh why did HeeChul steal my chocolate egg?? T0T It was a GIVEAWAY!!! -0- There were plenty of other eggs! ;( Oh well, if he didn't do that, then Rose would've never given me that lollipop. ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:55 am
yes yes so heechul was doing you a huge favor. . . how are you ever going to pay him back . . eh??? but you guys are lucky you have those kinds of dreams i have weird messed up ones that do not have any meaning in them at all. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff