Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Outbreak Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMBIE EVERYWHERE!!!
Coming for your brains and it's too late to change. 8D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Goes to get zombie fighting equipment
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He stood and started to pace around the small area. "Gotta be somethin...." he murmured.
Xena: She watches Raph for a moment.

He continued to walk back and forth before slowly stopping and standing completely still. His arms falling to his sides uselessly. He stood that way with out moving or speaking for a good ten minutes before turning and slowly shambling over to the door.
Xena: "Raph? Are you okay?"

Once to the door he pushed against it until it come open, then continued to shamble away.
Xena: "Raph?" She starts to follow after Raph. "Where are you going?"

She would see what looked like a very old fashioned horse and carriage. The carriage though was large and had wooden bars on it but no top. A good majority of the zombies were loading into the carriage as a man with a hood on waited and holding a torch stood by watching quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He continued to walk back and forth before slowly stopping and standing completely still. His arms falling to his sides uselessly. He stood that way with out moving or speaking for a good ten minutes before turning and slowly shambling over to the door.

Once to the door he pushed against it until it come open, then continued to shamble away.

She would see what looked like a very old fashioned horse and carriage. The carriage though was large and had wooden bars on it but no top. A good majority of the zombies were loading into the carriage as a man with a hood on waited and holding a torch stood by watching quietly.
Xena: Noticing the carriage, she takes a moment to examine it before noticing the zombies loading into the carriage. She goes over to grab Raph by the arm and pull him back. She then notices the hooded man, though at first she wonders if he was part of the military or not.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Noticing the carriage, she takes a moment to examine it before noticing the zombies loading into the carriage. She goes over to grab Raph by the arm and pull him back. She then notices the hooded man, though at first she wonders if he was part of the military or not.

He didn't stop or allow himself to be pulled back, but instead, drug Xena along with him.

??: The hooded man looked in their direction, and though she wouldn't be able to see his eyes, his stance still showed his slight confusion if not a little surprise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He didn't stop or allow himself to be pulled back, but instead, drug Xena along with him.

??: The hooded man looked in their direction, and though she wouldn't be able to see his eyes, his stance still showed his slight confusion if not a little surprise.
Xena: She continues her attempt to pull Raph back. She then looks to the hooded man. "What have you done to Raph?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She continues her attempt to pull Raph back. She then looks to the hooded man. "What have you done to Raph?" She asked.

"My dear young lady. I have done nothing to anyone. If you're referrin to the creature you're pullin on, then it's simply my gift I have been given by god to call these lost souls to be used in a better way than harming his flock." the hooded figure said sounding like a southern televangelist.

He continued on until he reached the carriage and started to climb up into it with the other zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"My dear young lady. I have done nothing to anyone. If you're referrin to the creature you're pullin on, then it's simply my gift I have been given by god to call these lost souls to be used in a better way than harming his flock." the hooded figure said sounding like a southern televangelist.

He continued on until he reached the carriage and started to climb up into it with the other zombies.
Xena: "Let Raph go! He's fine the way he is!" She said before looking at Raph. Hope you can forgive me on what I'm about to do. She then attempt to hit Raph at the back of his head, attempting to knock him out.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Let Raph go! He's fine the way he is!" She said before looking at Raph. Hope you can forgive me on what I'm about to do. She then attempt to hit Raph at the back of his head, attempting to knock him out.

??: "But do you want your friend to go around mindless and harming others?" he asked as he saw her raise her hand to strike Raph. He quickly moved to grab her wrist and stop her. "I'm trying to help your friend here. Can't you see? I'm quietly rounding these lost ones into my wagon and take them home with me. There they can be of better use until maybe a cure can be found." he said.

He climbed into the buggy and stood with the other zombies quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

??: "But do you want your friend to go around mindless and harming others?" he asked as he saw her raise her hand to strike Raph. He quickly moved to grab her wrist and stop her. "I'm trying to help your friend here. Can't you see? I'm quietly rounding these lost ones into my wagon and take them home with me. There they can be of better use until maybe a cure can be found." he said.

Xena: "No...I don't. However, " She said before her wrist was grabbed. "Raph was fine before you put him under your control." She would look at Raph for a moment then look back at the man. Her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color as her hand phases through the man's hand. Her eyes change back while drawing her sword. "How do I know that you're not intending on using my friend as a weapon?" She asked as she points her sword at the man. "And how do I know that you're not part of the military?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:29 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "No...I don't. However, " She said before her wrist was grabbed. "Raph was fine before you put him under your control." She would look at Raph for a moment then look back at the man. Her sapphire blue eyes change into a greenish color as her hand phases through the man's hand. Her eyes change back while drawing her sword. "How do I know that you're not intending on using my friend as a weapon?" She asked as she points her sword at the man. "And how do I know that you're not part of the military?"

"My child, if I were military I'd have come in with a giant truck. Not a small wagon. I assure you I wont be using anyone as a weapon. I simply want to help. I promise." the man said holding up his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"My child, if I were military I'd have come in with a giant truck. Not a small wagon. I assure you I wont be using anyone as a weapon. I simply want to help. I promise." the man said holding up his hands.
Xena: "If your words prove to be false, then I won't hesitate to attack." She said. "Promises are a big deal with kitsune. Anyways, if you're going to take my friend anywhere, then I'm going too."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "If your words prove to be false, then I won't hesitate to attack." She said. "Promises are a big deal with kitsune. Anyways, if you're going to take my friend anywhere, then I'm going too."

"I'll be more than happy to have you. Sit up front with me, Lil Lady." he said smiling and indicating to the front part of the wagon that had a seat and a metal plate between it and the zombies probably so if one come out of the daze, it wouldn't be able to attack him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll be more than happy to have you. Sit up front with me, Lil Lady." he said smiling and indicating to the front part of the wagon that had a seat and a metal plate between it and the zombies probably so if one come out of the daze, it wouldn't be able to attack him.
Xena: "Also I would appreciate it that you could at least let my friend have his free will. You should've just talked with us before pulling that stunt with him." She said before taking a seat on the front part of the wagon.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Also I would appreciate it that you could at least let my friend have his free will. You should've just talked with us before pulling that stunt with him." She said before taking a seat on the front part of the wagon.

"Lil Lady, I had no idea that a zombie could speak! Most that I have met were simply mindless creatures. I figured that I would need to use my gift on every zombie in the area." he said apologetically. "How about I wait until we get back to my place and then I can release just him?" the man asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Lil Lady, I had no idea that a zombie could speak! Most that I have met were simply mindless creatures. I figured that I would need to use my gift on every zombie in the area." he said apologetically. "How about I wait until we get back to my place and then I can release just him?" the man asked.
Xena: "Fair enough, though I can't make guarantees that my friend would like what you did." She said. "He is one of the few zombies that have regained intelligence."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Fair enough, though I can't make guarantees that my friend would like what you did." She said. "He is one of the few zombies that have regained intelligence."

"I see." he said as he jiggled the rains to make the horse attached to the buggy start to walk. It pulled the cart on through the graveyard and out a back entrance. "May I ask what you and your friend are or are those elaborate costumes you're wearin?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff