Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 pm
Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

"Shoot it now." Shina whispered. "Why should I shoot this?" Kyoya asked. "Because I worked on it for the last five years!" Shina whispered loudly. "Fine." Kyoya said. He put in a capsule, then shot it. The capsule split into 10 capsules, which were filled with paint and oil.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image AJ walked up to them smiling. "Hey could I ask something to you guys real quick?" she said, still smiling. After they shrugged, she nodded and the smile went away replaced by a slight frown. She asked, "What the hell was that for? You guys are being jerks." AJ ran, faster than pretty much any human beings (handy for escaping a former-wresting champion drunken father). She did a flip over the river and kept running after the girl. After she caught up to her, she gave the girl the bathrobe AJ had thrown on before leaving Corvins pool house. "Sorry those guys were jerks..." she said.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

She turned to look at the girl who had chased after her and felt the soft cotton of the bathrobe envelope her. "It's cool. All guys are jerks. You shouldn't say sorry for them, not your fault." Aya had bad experiences with guys ever since she encountered one. They always treated her disrespectfully, as if she wasn't even human. Which was true, considering the two bright wolf-like eyes she had. But besides that, the only person she trusted was herself. Others were mostly girls. Aya shrugged and continued on walking down the slope, heading to her own house. "Thanks by the way. My name's Aya, and you are?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image "AJ" she said, smiling a little bit. AJ was walking with a limp since the cancer in her leg was starting to act up again, and she left her pills at the Pool House.

"Not all guys are jerks..." AJ said, and for some reason, Corvins picture popped up in her mind. She quickly pushed it out, trying not to blush.

She cleared her throat. "Anyway, Aya is a cool name." said AJ, watching the dew slip off the grass stalks as the sun rose.

"I suppose a few guys can count as jerks..." AJ said, trailing off, this time a picture of her dad rose up in her head. She cringed, she could almost smell his beer-breath.

Wait... that wasn't him.

The house they were approaching smelled like beer too.... AJ raised a questioning eyebrow at Aya, wondering if their parents were alike. Or at least, her parents and AJ's parent.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm
I'm gunna cry... such awsome-full detail...
The Dreaming Panda
User Image

Aya Inoue

She turned to look at the girl who had chased after her and felt the soft cotton of the bathrobe envelope her. "It's cool. All guys are jerks. You shouldn't say sorry for them, not your fault." Aya had bad experiences with guys ever since she encountered one. They always treated her disrespectfully, as if she wasn't even human. Which was true, considering the two bright wolf-like eyes she had. But besides that, the only person she trusted was herself. Others were mostly girls. Aya shrugged and continued on walking down the slope, heading to her own house. "Thanks by the way. My name's Aya, and you are?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

[ Awh, don't cry. D: ]

"And AJ stands for?" She questioned curiously. Aya stood in front of her house which almost looked run-down and turned her head away in shame. "Are you okay?" She noticed that AJ was limping and she was worried that something might be wrong. Well, of course. Limping wasn't always a good sign. Aya stared up at her own house and her face transformed into a silent angered expression, her nose scrunching up in disgust. "Yeah, my parents are drunks. Who doesn't even give a damn about me and requires me to do all the housework." Aya looked down at the floor uncomfortably, her hands fidgeting against her sides. "They make me do everything, I even have to work and go to school at the same time."

Aya sighed again and looked upwards at the building she called home.

Well, it was more like a jail than a home.

bones and rot

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:41 pm
(Rain, you're godmodding. You auto- hit, and Kyoya and Shina have been training for the last 7 years of their life.)

Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

Shina and Kyoya soon appeared near AJ and Aya. "Now that you mention it, all women are fools. Get me this jewelry, did you hear?, blahblahblah!" Shina mocked. "Whatever. Let's just show them how drunk we are." Kyoya said, grinning. He took out a bottle of alcohol, and splashed it on the front door. Shina then shot an explosive arrow, blowing the house up*. "Mission completed." Shina said, walking away with Kyoya and himself.

*Alcohol is flammable.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 am
Ops... D:
Should i delete that part?
magedude299
(Rain, you're godmodding. You auto- hit, and Kyoya and Shina have been training for the last 7 years of their life.)

Kyoya

User Image

Shina (below Kyoya)

User Image

Shina and Kyoya soon appeared near AJ and Aya. "Now that you mention it, all women are fools. Get me this jewelry, did you hear?, blahblahblah!" Shina mocked. "Whatever. Let's just show them how drunk we are." Kyoya said, grinning. He took out a bottle of alcohol, and splashed it on the front door. Shina then shot an explosive arrow, blowing the house up*. "Mission completed." Shina said, walking away with Kyoya and himself.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 am
User Image AJ was about to reply, "I don't kn-" when suddenly Aya's house blew up. AJ stared, watching as Kyoya and Shina raced away from it, stumbling, evidently drunk on something or other. "Should we get your parents or..." AJ didn't say the last option, since it was already clear. Or would you be better off without them?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

Aya turned to look at AJ, her expression was evident that she didn't care anymore. Well, maybe she did, but it wasn't worth saving them anymore. Dying in a burning house was probably the most honorable way to die rather than dying because of drowning themselves with alcohol. She turned the other way and sighed, running a hand through her silky brown hair.

"We should get out of here, no point in staying anymore." She muttered softly. All of her things were in there. But she didn't wanna risk going in there and saving nothing more than ashes. Aya shook her head and swallowed the tears that were coming from the guilt she had. Or maybe it was sadness rather than guilt. She couldn't quite distinguish it.

'I'm sorry...'

bones and rot

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:59 pm
((See my new RP please? :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image AJ walked along quietly, never the best with these emotional moments. "Ummm, I'm sure Corvin would let you crash at his crib..." she stated weakly. "He's really nice. I'm sure he would." she finished, looking straight ahead, really, REALLY wishing she had her pills. Not only would it stop the pain from clouding her thoughts... wait. Clouding? Not a good symptom. "What time is it?!" AJ asked, in what was becoming panic. It appeared to be sunrise, and she last had her pills around 3:15 am, and the sun rose around 6 am...

Oh.

Snap.

It was almost 3 hours... that wasn't good.
15 minutes left...

AJ picked up into a run, "Be right back!" she said, hurriedly.
Hopefully, Corvin doesn't lock his mansion too well...

Run, AJ, Run faster!! She told herself, but doubting she was going to make it in 15 minutes.

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:54 pm
iiRain Bao

[ Ooh! What's the name of the RP? (: ]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Aya Inoue

'Who the heck is Corvin?'

Aya stared as AJ broke into a run, surprised at her panicked words. She stared at the disappearing figure of the pink haired girl, blinking suddenly. With AJ gone, she had nowhere to go. Aya realized that her home was lost, her parents, the letters of her older brother...

Crap.

Aya blinked all the tears away, tilting her head upwards so that the tears wouldn't come out. But they did anyways. She wiped her tears away and sighed. No point in crying. What was she gonna do without AJ? Well, it wasn't like she relied on the girl she just met today. Feeling dumb, Aya trudged along the dirt road, kicking absent-mindedly the small rocks she would encounter. Without the girl she could rely on, nor the letters of her older brother, she was left with nothing. What a greaat way to kill her day. Aya instead, headed for the park. There, she planned to stay for the day and then tomorrow, she could find somewhere else to go.

Relatives maybe? Nah, not that they would care about her. For 16 years, not one of them has she ever seen or have heard of.

Whatever.

bones and rot

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:09 pm
The Dreaming Panda
iiRain Bao

[ Ooh! What's the name of the RP? (: ]

It's like, 3 or 4 down from this topic. It's called The Academy, but its in funky print biggrin Feel free to enroll?  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff