Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"yup all you do is, make the afterimage and quickly sidestep. Its a defense that only works close range, to confuse your opponent. Its called side image." He said smiling and kissing her cheek again. "Now you try." He said sitting on a rock, and smiling.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 380 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Side Image :: Complex (1/3)
Sukai nodded to Shiro standing up straight. Trying to remember everything she had taken in with merely her eyes. It wasn't as easy as it would've been for an Uchiha or Hyuuga. Closing her eyes for a moment she opened them again, it was all in speed. Wasn't it? At lease that's what she got from it. Moving to the side she wasn't as fast as Shiro. Puffing out her cheeks out some she would try again.

(2/3)
Sukai tried once more, her speed beginning to pick up, she was moving in a sort of oval shape around Shiro. It was suppose to be her moving then an image to her side that toke the blow. Sukai kept at it for a while not giving up on it so easily. Taijutsu was truly different than learning Ninjutsu.

(3/3)
After a while she begun to move faster, images of herself were lagging behind. Soon enough the same illusion that Shiro had done Sukai was doing herself. Stopping she smiled at him. "How am I doing?" Sukai asked him tilting her head some. The girl shook her head. Something didn't seem right. "Maybe I should try some father ranged combat. Maybe ninjutsu? I don't think Taijutsu's my best skill."

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"Sukai I hate to say it but you don't have it in you for taijutsu." He said sighing a bit but then smiling, "so I will teach you a few wind jutsu... how about summoning a wind dragon and a tornado trap, or explosion." He smiled doing hand signs and dowing Furyu no jutsu. The wind dragon emerged did three powerful wind blasts and dissapiating. "like it?"

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:17 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded giggling. "I think your right, I'm just not talented in that area." Listening to him Sukai smiled brightly. "That sounds great! What should we start on?"  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"alright start with the jutsu I just did." he said kissing her cheek, "Fuuryu no jutsu," he said to her showing the handsigns. "then we will work on something with the power of two explosive tages." He said with a smile as his mind wandered elsewhere while she practiced the new techniques.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ] (1/3)
Watching him the girl nodded taking a step back smiling. She was glad to train and also get some alone time with Shiro which didn't happen very often since a medic was always needed somewhere. As she watched him make the hand signs she thought she got it. Thinking about what he did she would copy and preform it.

(2/3)
After doing the hand signs as shown from Shiro earlier wind chakra swirrled around Sukai forming what it seemed a large serpent. The light from the sun reflecting on the chakra made it different colors. Sukai wanted to watch in awe but didn't for the jutsu was not yet complete. Before when she had been going through her scrolls she had skimmed over this particular jutsu reading that it could shoot. The wind dragon was roughly fifteen feet spiraling up into the air, not the size it was suppose to be originally but it was her first time using the jutsu and she didn't want it taking up all of her chakra.

(3/3)
The dragon spun and flew through the air above them shooting out Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth, after three it then dispersed into the air and vanished. Sukai smiled brightly, it made sparks in the air that drifted downward, catching in the breeze. Putting her hair behind her ear she looked at Shiro, his mind seemed to be off somewhere but the look on his face was content. The medic blushed some and looked away for a moment.
Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ] --learned

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"That was perfect sukai." He said sitting up and glomping her from his rock and rubbing her cheek with his. "Now the next one you need to take a deep breath in." He said kissing her as he got up. Shiro took a deep breath in and did the handsigns, "Fuuton: Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu." He said breathing out a air missile at a tree stump blowing it sky high with the power of two exploding tags. However this time as Sukai did the attack he would be hugging her from behind around her waist.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] (1/3)
Sukai watched Shiro and the stump fly up into the air. Smiling she nodded turning her head kissing him back on the nose with a slight blush on her cheeks. Okay! Now for number two! Closing her eyes Sukai then toke deep, calm, quiet breaths. Opening them again she found a target, a medium sized rock that should at lease crack at the blow not ten feet away from the pair.

(2/3)
Going back to her breathing Sukai then started to store the air within her lungs, chakra surrounded them so that they could withstand the air pressure building up inside. Turning on the ball of her foot she faced the rock making the needed hand signs. As it built up to it capacity Sukai shot out the air mixed with her chakra at the helpless rock.

(3/3)
As the air went flying it was barely visible to Sukai's eyes, the only way she knew that it hit was when she saw and heard the rock crack and crumble. More smaller rock flew out in all directions. One came at Sukai but she dodged it with merely a side-step. Turning to Shiro once more she noticed the same look on his face.
Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] --learned

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro hugged Sukai tightly and began to blush a red, "before we spar... I-I have something to ask you Sukai." he said gently letting go and fidgeting his fingers. It was almost like she was before they started to date when she was around new people and especially him.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:56 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai smiled and blushed some as he hugged her tightly. She hugged him as tightly back, she blinked when he said that he wanted to ask her something. Nodding some she analyzed his face and body language. It seemed to be the thing that was on his mind from earlier. He was blushing just like she used to. Kissing him softly on the lips she up her arms around his shoulders. "Yes? What is it Shiro?" She asked in a sweet, soft, and loving tone.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"When I'm a jounin... will you, will you... be my bride." He said with a bright red blush looking into Sukai's eyes. He was still a bundle of nerves, however he hoped his words made an imprint on her heart. He waited for her answer his heart beating faster every second he didn't hear her voice. "I-I want to share my life with you..." he said finishing his thought as he had a tomato red blush that complimented his emerald eyes.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai's eyes widened greatly, her voice was caught in her throat. The girls heart started to beat faster. She had been caught off guard completely. Tears started appearing on the corners of her eyes. Hugging him tightly around his neck she answered. "Y-Yes! I-I will! I would love to be your bride!" Sukai went back some looking at him, her tears were from joy that she didn't want to hold back. She then kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you, Shiro~"  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro returned Sukai's kiss, "I love you so much Sukai." he replied to her proclamation with a smile, as he put her hand on his heart, she could feel how fast it was beating. "that belongs to you." He said kissing her again, enjoy the break before they sparred and went home to kumo. This moment in time was just as good, no better then the time when they started going out to him, when he apolgized for being oblivous by kissing her.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai blushed as he put her hand on his chest. Looking up into his emerald eyes. "And mine is yours." She smiled taking his with hers bringing up her other gently placing it upon her chest. Behind all the soft smooth squishy mass her own was beating. She blushed more, pretty soon the two would have to start sparring. They would have to start quickly if they wanted to finish before dusk.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro stopped from a moment blushing red, he loved the beat of her heart with his entire being that she could see. However as a boy his hand was right to her chest which caused him to blush redder the longer it was held there, especially because of her size that also was made a little obvious as he snapped out of it. "My lovely Sukai w-we would probably start sparring... But neither of us wants to hurt each other so I have and idea." He said gently moving away from the hug and getting out two sticky papers. "Write a secret on that note and put it face down on your back. now during the spar whoever gets the note on the others back wins." He said with a smile writing a secret on his note and putting on his back where she couldn't read it.

| Snake Summoner |

User Image

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers