Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----нer responses were getting colder. Whereas she had opened up a bit when she asked about Kumo, ever since I'd mentioned the names of shinobi I knew, especially Samuru,she'd closed herself off. But, again, I respected her decision with a nod. I just needed to get her into the village and to the Raikage, so she would be safe in Kumo. Then I had to find Samuru. I hadn't seen him since he vanished from where I'd left him after the attack had calmed down... aside from the rampaging Bijuu, that is. For all I knew, he wasn't even in the village anymore. But given Jae's reaction to my mentioning him, I was almost worried to introduce them. Turning away, I headed on down the road.

[Exit to Kumogakure Gates]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Reaching this point she paused for a moment to get herself situated. She was a little disorientated. The high altitude pressure of Kumo was a little much to adapt to and then go back to normal levels suddenly. Jae was light headed but it was passing. The urge to return to Kumogakure and search for Samuru was still strong but she fought the urge, her fists tightening as she convinced herself that it was not in anyone's best interest. Take care of yourself... She thought to herself, Jae closing her eyes tightly. Rationality came over her suddenly, Jae ruling his being alive impossible. She needed to get back to Konoha to sort herself out.

[exit]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:16 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

Seiji continued along the road from the mountains down into the valley leading out of the village while carrying his supplies towards Takumi. This punishment was less than welcome, but he took it on the chin to atone for the accidental injury he had left his half-sister with. His mind clouding with these thoughts as he continued down the path he tried to shake them and clear himself, to little or no avail.

One final sigh crossed his lips as he made his way to the end of the trail and into the world crossroads.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

[Techniques Utilized:]

[ Exit to World Crossroads ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:06 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

Walking along the path the walk was quiet and calming for Hatsu. She relaxed while she walked the path to the crossroads that would take them to the merchant village. She wondered what it would be like as she had never been before.
[Mission - A Miner's Duty 2/6]

[Exit To]
World Crossroads

[Who I'm Interacting With]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----вOutside of the village, I could start to feel like myself again. I was away, temporarily, from all of the stresses of the village or the shinobi life. I almost wondered what it would be like if I'd never chosen this path. I couldn't imagine it. The life I'd experienced growing up was focused on training and meditation, and I had always hated it. Which was the reason I'd run away in the first place. And then I'd somehow ended up in Kumo, and eventually became Raikage.
-----I quickly shifted my thoughts away from that. Just the thought of what happened in the office made my blood boil. I needed to find something to do away from the village for a while. Maybe even do some training. I settled on that. There was only one technique I could learn with any sort of efficiency away from the dojo, and that was a low ranked Ninjutsu called Hi Shinten no Jutsu, Flame Spread Technique. It allowed my to add flames to a weapon and extend the weapon's reach by as much as three feet. [1/3]
-----The concept was pretty simple. I wasn't a Ninjutsu user by a long stretch; I had almost no talent for it. But I was capable of some easier techniques such as this one. Besides, it enhanced my range, which was always useful. Focusing chakra into my hand, I created a flame. At this point, I didn't even have to think about chakra manipulation. It was more the creating an element that was hard. With the flame in my hand, I drew a blade and held it closer. The chakra steel sucked the flames into it and lit up in a blast of warmth. I tested it a couple of times to make sure I wouldn't hit myself with it before letting it go out. [2/3]
-----Next in the stage of learning it was to do it without hand seals, which was a special skill of a Bukijutsu user of my type. I had the ability to use a weapon as an extension of myself and use Ninjutsu through it. Focusing chakra into a limb was easy enough, but pushing it into another object? I didn't have as much experience with. But it worked pretty effortlessly actually, which surprised me. A moment later, the blade I held lit up with flames. [3/3 Hi Shinten no Jutsu - D LEARNED]

[Exit to Crossroads]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 9 4 5 0 (+2500)
α c :: 2 2 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 1 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 9 0 / 6 9 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +5 Chakra/ +5 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:09 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----тhe road had gotten hilly by the time the silence was broken. I was startled back to the present by a muffled laugh from behind. It was...unexpected, to say the least. So far, I hadn't really been in a situation with her to laugh, and right now didn't seem any different from before. I turned to ask if something was wrong, but she spoke before I had the chance. When I opened my mouth to answer, she continued. At least I wasn't the only one who couldn't take this seriously. "I guess it was right after you left." Snorting derisively, I faced forward again. "Literally Kin just up an left, and hasn't been seen since. She didn't even say anything to me about it before making the announcement." It felt oddly good to tell someone else about what had happened. It probably wasn't something I should have been explaining to someone from outside the village, but Jae was the first person that knew me beyond a name I'd gotten to speak to for quite some time. My hands clenched at my sides and I continued. "Don't worry about formality. Like I've told everyone so far, we're all warriors. In the end, no one is going to care about rank on the battlefield." Or that was how I saw it anyway. And I had the little bit of battle experience I'd faced to prove that. In war we faced one of the greatest levels of equality. No one person was worth more than the one next to them. Which I think is what had made me so angry when the swordsman killed his two comrades. My gaze fell to the dried blood on my bracers and sleeves from the failed attempt to save the woman, and, briefly, rage stirred again. I needed to wash these the first chance I got.
-----I glanced at Jae again. "You really don't have to repay me." I couldn't imagine what she could repay me with. I didn't want money; I had plenty of that with my new title. I wasn't seeking an information-- maybe there was something. I didn't want to hint at something related to Samuru, but maybe she didn't know about it. After all, Samuru seemed oblivious to the bloodline he apparently had. Jae traveled quite a bit, so there was a possibility she had heard of it. After a brief pause, I decided to ask. "Have you heard of Sakkakugan? Anything at all about it?"

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y σ :: 両 7 0 5 0
α c :: 2 4 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 0 0 / 7 0 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 1 9 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It didn't sound like he was taking the new elevation in rank very well. The scenario sounding bizarre and absurd even to Jae. Jae did not really have any connections to Kumogakure, Konoha being mutual enemies with the village for years that stretched longer than when Jae used to belong to Yukigakure. She was no expert on how Kage's worked and didn't presume to know but sometimes Kage's were downright horrid. Their methodology made no sense and their justification for their doings was always chalked up to their rank. Watching Kaileer carefully she idly wondered just what type of Kage he would be. After his comment about rank being equal, she looked away. He believed in equality on the battle field and he believed in not causing senseless deaths. It was a pretty sense of justice that Kaileer had but it was just that. Something pretty. In the world they lived in ideals such as those always fell short. Her life would never weigh more than a Kage's life. The foot soldiers were expendable and she had a terrible history behind her that supported that theory. Even if Kaileer proved to live up to his ideals. He was one of the many that had been passed the rank of Kage and he was not the Kage she was sworn to. "Good luck with that." She said, the bitterness hard to swallow now that she was left thinking about Konoha and the string of Kages that had attempted to hold her back and keep her wings clipped.

Returning her gaze to his form, she made a small 'tch' noise to his claim to not need her service. It wasn't for his sake that she was offering to repay him. It was for her own piece of mind. She didn't like thinking she owed anyone. There would come a moment when she would be faced with grating against Kumogakure. She didn't want to feel guilty while on the job. "Think of it as giving me a peace of mind..." She said, regurgitating what he had told her. After a brief pause he asked her a question, Jae's attention fully on Kaileer. Walking a little bit faster to draw even with him she eyed him curiously. "An if I know about it? Why do you ask?" She questioned back, her curiosity evident on her facial features now. This was something out of the blue. What did this Sakkakugan have anything to do with what they were talking about? It wasn't exactly something on topic. Jae was always quick to fire back questions. It was much harder to get answers from her, especially in a non contextual scenario.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----she fired back sourly, and I realized talking to her was going to be harder than I originally thought. She was from an enemy village, and she apparently bore the bitterness that came with that. Either she didn't believe me, or didn't think I was capable of it. Maybe I wasn't, but it still stung. She was wrong though. Luck wasn't what I needed. Just a chance to prove what I was capable of.
-----I glanced her direction when I heard her scoff and scowled slightly. Peace of mind, my a**. Annoyance flared. Whoever thought the villages would be able to work together long enough to stop the UHV was off their rocker, and Jae's attitude toward my words made it plainly obvious. Honestly, I half expected her to turn on me, were it not for the debt she apparently owe me. I suppose I had caught her when she was vulnerable in Takumi, because her words had been sincere at the time. Now she was defensive and harsh. This had nothing to do with gratitude.
-----But my question about the Sakkakugan struck her interest. She picked up the pace to walk beside me, answering my question with another. The way she acted... maybe she did know something? If that was the case, I shouldn't have said anything. And I shouldn't say anything. But I doubted she would accept silence at this point. I smiled thinly and parroted her words back to her. "Call it giving me a peace of mind." Two could play at that game. If she wasn't going to be open with me, then she would receive the same treatment. And, honestly, just the same as her life wasn't my business, this wasn't hers. If she spoke to Samuru, she would probably find out soon enough anyway. "And working off that debt you claim you owe."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 0 / 7 2 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0 (+1)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Letting out a long sigh, she rubbed the back of her neck in irritation. Jae didn't bother to hide that Kaileer was starting to get under her skin. He wanted equality, she would give it to him. Even if he regretted it later on. "You are not cute at all." She said aloud, looking down the path they were walking. There was a difference in her the last time she had walked the path towards Kumogakure. First, she had gotten food and sleep since then and second she had decided that in order to evolve she needed to shed some of the darkness that she portrayed outward towards the world. She needed to keep some of that gloom inside in order not to attract too much attention to herself. So her light banter with Kaileer let her know she was on a better path than before. A girl of many personalities. That was what she had been famous for. "But fair enough...All I know is that it's a bloodline. A secret bloodline." Bloodlines were hard to learn about in the academy. Unless your village harbored particular clans knowledge on other clans was hard to get information about. She knew the name, recognized that they were a clan but other than that she was in the dark. "Why are you asking, again?" She asked, looking to him. She didn't remove her gaze from his form, being persistent. "If you are going to play my game you should know I can be annoyingly persistent." She warned him, in case he should get cheeky.

Maybe antagonizing the person who could potentially get her into Kumogakure with a get out of jail free card was not wise but Jae was not one to hold back. She didn't fear anything or anyone. Perhaps that was where the problem lay. Fear was something that one had when they were attached to things and life. Jae was neither of those. Not anymore. Even her ties to her mother had suffered neglect on a massive scale since two years ago. Jae had burned all bridges and had isolated herself from the world in order to be free from any and all baggage. Fearing how she spoke to someone was not something she could feel anymore. The worst someone could do to her now would be to kill her. Even that was not something that frightened her. Her resume of things that served as a weakness was getting very short. Cheers to the person that found things that could possibly stop her short.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image

-----мy gaze turned forward again, and I scoffed. I wasn't exactly insulted by her statement that I 'wasn't cute'. I wasn't trying to be. Not to mention she didn't actually tell me anything about the Sakkakugan. I knew the damned thing was a bloodline. And I assumed it was 'secret' by the fact I hadn't found any information on it. That meant I would have to find information elsewhere. No one in the village had it. If Konoha did, Jae didn't know. Maybe one of the other two? It looked like figuring out the connection with the blue eyes and the bloodline would have to wait.
-----I glanced at the blue-haired jounin from the corner of my eye as she asked a second time about my inquiry. She didn't have to explain that she was persistent. I could tell that just from her assumption I would give her an answer. "Nope." I tossed another smirk her way. "An answer for an answer. And you haven't given me anything." I crossed my arms behind my head and looked up at the sky. The only problem with holding off an answer is that it made the lie that I would tell meaningless. If she persuaded me, I'd just tell her I read it in an old file. There were plenty of shinobi who had died in Kumogakure. It was entirely possible someone could have had it at some point. Whether she believed me or not was her own choice.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Coaxing her eyebrow Jae wanted to snap back at him but instead clasped her hands behind her back and smiled. As if he had said something charming, although that was far from the case. No. He had told her so much more than he had intended to. He just hadn't realized it yet. Going back on the conversation she used this quiet time to go through their back and forth conversation. The only thing that had pulled her up short had been the invasive assumption that she needed closure for something related to Samuru...Looking at Kaileer. She narrowed her eyes. This question had been as out of the blue as that comment had been. Looking forward, she fell behind in steps, her hands trembling as she fought down her anger. He knew something he wasn't saying. He knew Samuru more than he let on and he knew something about her and the situation with Samuru. She hadn't ever told him anything detailed about Samuru. Only that she had been there to see him. No relationship. No history. No details. Why would he jump the assumption she wanted closure? Why did he ask about the Sakkakugan? Had they done something to Samuru. Were they they reason he was there?

This was not a feeling she liked. When people knew things about her without her having any control of what was being said. It killed her mood and she lapsed into silence, her mouth drawn into a tight line. There was no point in asking Kaileer any more questions. She wasn't stupid enough to give things away nor did she want to reveal anything else about herself. This was proving to be something very bad. Very bad indeed. She wanted to see Samuru now. Then she wanted to be gone. To believe that she had once wanted to flee to Kumogakure. This conversation had cured her of that itch. There was nowhere in this world that she would ever feel comfortable in. "If you pry too deeply into peoples history...there is always a backlash." She warned him, having gained enough of her composure to be as coy as she had been. "Whatever Samuru has told you...whatever he is involved with, keep it to just that. Between yourselves. I would hate to have to become any more involved than this." It was a much darker undertone that she had taken. She wasn't threatening Kaileer. Not in the slightest. She was letting him know that she wasn't happy about this. Noctis had pried into her history before as well and she had never trusted him for that since. Kaileer had saved her life. She would hate to degrade him to the level of interaction she had knocked Noctis down to.

Gaze dropping back to the ground, the blue haired sage felt the invasive feeling creep back in, threatening to take her to a very dark place. "It's not a good feeling." She admitted, looking towards the right and off into the distance.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:13 pm
User Image

-----αnger radiated from Jae, and I knew without her saying a word that I'd pushed one too many buttons. And her words confirmed my thoughts. She had figured out that I knew something. I hadn't exactly been subtle about it, though it was more an accident. But she hadn't been subtle with her feelings toward Samuru. She didn't express friendship or love about him, but her reactions and eagerness had been enough for me to figure out the connection even before Samuru spilled his story to me. She assumed she knew the answer, I could tell by the toxicity of her voice, but that wasn't the case at all. She didn't want to get involved, but there was nothing to get involved in. Strangely, I wasn't angry. "Then don't get involved. But I would recommend not letting him see you then." I dropped my arms back to my sides, and let out a long sigh. "Samuru is my friend. What he decides to tell me or not tell me is his decision. I never asked about his past, and I won't ask about yours." I stopped and turned to her, hands clenching into fists. "However, for the moment, he is a member of Kumogakure. His safety, like every other member of the village, is my primary concern." Just the same as her remark, mine wasn't a threat either. It was the answer she wanted from her earlier persistence. What conclusions she made from my information were for her to decide. She was involved whether she wanted to be or not just by going to see Samuru.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Outsider. It was the first venomous thought she had come up with in a long time. What could Kaileer possibly know about their situation. About the history and suffering both Samuru and Jae had gone through? Truthfully no one had swayed her enough or even cared to in over two years. Yet here she was. Entering into verbal spats with Kaileer. The bird sage was irritated. "I know that without you having to tell me." She fired back, unable to keep her mouth shut. Her brows furrowed somewhat, cheeks getting puffed up as she sunk into a brooding sort of mood. She wasn't pouting exactly but she was definitely not reacting kindly towards Kaileer's quips. At his leading that they were friends, her gaze snapped towards his. He had stopped, their gazes meeting. She stopped in response to his change in body language, her blue eyes lighting up as he let her know that all of this invasiveness was only because he cared about Samuru as a member of his village. "That's a lie." She said, not meaning to let something that should have stayed a thought come out of her mouth. Not missing a beat, however, she approached him. Coming closer to him she broke the barrier between two peoples conversational bubbles. It was something she had picked up from a friend a very long, long time ago.

Blue eyes searched his for any sign of something else, she waited a moment before speaking again. "You can't say you are someone's friend and then degrade that status to a simple member of a village. You are doing this because you are his friend. Don't try to justify it as a stupid Kage's duty." If Kaileer knew anything about Samuru's circumstances he would understand that Kage's of the countries were not well received by Samuru nor his family. It was a sentiment Jae had bitterly picked up as well. "The Samuru I knew would tell that Kage to shove that halfhearted sentiment where the sun doesn't shine." Scoffing to herself as a fleeting memory flickered through her mind, Jae rolled her eyes and moved to walk past Kaileer and continue their trek.

Trying to dispel the churned up levels of emotion, Jae passively waved a hand before her as if lazily trying to swat at something. "I wont get involved anymore than I have to. You have my word. I wont do anything that would hurt your precious friend." That last sentence was said with a slightly bitter undertone. Jae was hurting on the inside. The wounds starting to ooze and burn her. For two years she had been such a mess. She had let herself get so weak and had basically isolated herself from everyone and everything because she could gather enough ******** to give about the world around her. Samuru most certainly had not lived the same life. Had not suffered the same type of hurt. It stung. Hugging herself unconsciously, she paused to look back to see if Kaileer was going to follow and lead. Maybe he might have changed his mind and might decide to leave her there. Wouldn't be the first disappointment she faced in this lifetime.

[quote="Tao-Benshin]

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image

-----нer response was a rather indignant one, and her expression wasn't one of anger really. More of a glower. So she hadn't actually intended on speaking to Samuru at all, but literally just see him. But if the two of them were as close as she kept proclaiming, it felt to me that he would be able to recognize her regardless of her hair color. After all, I had, and I'd only met her a couple of times before. Which made it all the more vital she keep herself hidden if she didn't want him to see her. I couldn't make a judgment of how likely that was. I'd only ever seen Samuru react to whatever was right in front of him.
-----Her blue gaze locked with mine when she was forced to stop. She called my words a lie, then told me not to degrade him to the level of village member if he was my friend. If Kin were still in charge I might have agreed. But Jae had a general bad impression of the Kages, or so it seemed. Under Kin, Samuru hadn't been given any freedoms outside of a place to sleep. He couldn't leave the village unaccompanied because she had been afraid he would run off with the Nibi. After I'd released him of that binding, even though he hadn't thanked me, he remained in the village despite nothing holding him there. I trusted him like I did any of the shinobi of the village--more so, in some cases, like Myurai--because of it.
-----Her next statement caught me a bit off guard with the truth of it. And not in a bad way. It made me realize, for one, how idiotic we looked standing on a road in the middle of the mountains yelling at each other. She brushed off the situation with the wave of a hand, trying to mock me, but it didn't do any good. She barely finished speaking, and I cracked and laughed. Not uproariously, but enough to dispel my annoyance. "Yeah, that sounds like Samuru alright. Heh..." Turning away slightly, I gave her another thin grin. "So anyway, you have your answer. What he decides to tell me and what you decide to tell me are your choices. I won't pry." Truth be told, it was a bit late for that, but that wasn't something she needed to know. I took a couple steps backward, keeping her in view to gauge her reaction, then turned around fully, heading up the path once more.

[Exit to Kumogakure Gates]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:32 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

As they journey began Seiji turned to look at Nathaniel, the only member of his team he had not truly met yet. He motioned to the others to continue on as he slowed his pace to meet up beside Nathaniel instead of the boy walking behind him. Adjusting his twin Katana the Hattori would rest his wrists upon them and turn to face him.

"Hattori, Seiji. Head of the Hattori Clan. You are Atlas, Nathaniel, but aside from your Academy Scores and Exam Approval, I know very little of you. I have yet to fight or even train alongside you, therefore in combat you are an unknown to me. That reason alone is why I chose to make you travel directly with me." Seiji spoke, rather bluntly as he watched the girls pass him and Nathaniel.

"I am a swordsman, first and foremost. Do tell, what is your specialty?" One man questioned of the other as he turned his face and eyes to meet those of Nathaniel, whilst keeping their forward pace.

On the interior he was pensive, unsure, and annoyed at the situation they were in, but before any of that came to matter he had to know that he could trust the boy who had been paired up with them by the Raikage. He needed knowledge that this boy could be used as a weapon or an agent as need be. More importantly he needed to know that this man would not fail Karleen, Liori, or himself.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Komorebii

[Techniques Utilized:]

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers