Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
❧ Hidden Leaf Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Still Moving long the trees Luciano made his way back to the Hidden Leaf village.

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 2000 / 1500 |

OOC
Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1240/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:44000

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

A man sitting against a tree on the side of the road there was. He just waiting there it seemed. Another person passed by seeming to be carrying supplies drawn by a few mules. the sitting man caught the travelers attention and he stopped right in front of him."I don't know where you're going but do you have room for one more troubled soul?"The traveler was an old man, he smiled kindly at the unknown man."Sure boy, hop on."The man nodded in thanks and hopped up where the supplies where and laid down."Where you headed too?"Asked the old man riding in front."The unknown man looked up to the sky."I don't where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming home..."Noctis could see the gates. They slowly got further and further away from him. With one hand he reached out to it but then his put his hand back down to his side.

[Exits to Crossroads]
[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

knowing that Ibara and the ANBU werent far behind Luciano kept his pace of speed as he headed towards the village. He was kinda bummed out due to the fact that he wasnt able to kill the girl but he knew that next time when they meet he was surely going to cut he head off. This Mission would be the thing that would inspire him to get stronger and gain more skills and jutsu's. Thanks to her, Luciano attitude towards shinobi he didnt really know would change. The only ones he could really trust would be the Hokage himself and Ibara

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Chuunin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 505/505 | STA • 75/75 | AC • 3900 | Ryo • 1200 | kikaichu • 2500 / 2500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:18 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXXX : 800, XXXXXXXX : 450 ¥
¥ XXXXXX : 700 ¥

A shadow appeared within the trees along the road from Konoha. Only one thought was on its mind right now. The shadow jumped from the trees down to the road as it started planting explosive tags here and there on the trees. In a couple places light bombs were rigged. Next it formed a seal as four more shadows appeared. Each one took off drawing their bows and lying in wait. Once the shadow was satisfied with its work it retreated into the shadows to wait as its and everyone else faded from sight. The real shadow far far away from the clones formed a seal and extended its senses waiting for its prey.

[Jutsu used]
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:51 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/240 | Stamina: 245/255~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 5050 / AC: 1000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Ryoku entering the area with his vision still enabled was putting a bit of a strain on his eyes. But he wanted to be cautious. After all there were non friendly shinobi in these parts. Even tho his eyes were getting tired he could not help but notice tuns of things in his travels. Birds in the air what type they were what pray they were carrying, animals hiding in the bush in fear of them. Turning back towards Satemy and Sacreia. "But what I meant was what sort of jutsu do you know, what could we use in a pinch." Turning back around awaiting their response if they would even take him seriously. He was just trying to help gauge their capabilities with his own to formulate strategy in his head for bad situations. No sooner the thought was in his mind Ryoku stopped dead, almost right before or right after Chloe let off a loud scream. It was so close it might have happened at the same time.

Ryoku's eyes were set laying directly on a tag of some sort on a tree approximately 300 yards out down the path. The path they were going. As his eyes glanced about he saw more tags placed on the path and more of the general area. He turned quickly at them and said "SO! What jutsu do you guys know I need to know." Trying to not let whoever set the traps to be onto him just yet, that they knew about the upcoming ambush. Although he did not spot a single person hiding in the area. He searched sharp into the bush to see. All he could spot was disturbances in the woods, possibly left by the ones who set these to begin with.

Looking more serious into the eyes of Sacreia and Satemy he moved his lips without making a sound very carefully saying *TRAP* as he glanced towards his back trying to notify them to where it is located. If this was an active ambush they didn't have a lot of time. Looking up at Chloe with his eyes he squinted at her to go. Retreat back to the leaf. Worst case scenario they could have help, or at least notify everyone.

Looking down slightly he thought about possible incoming attacks. 'Chances are they are near or around the trap, or even further on ahead. How I could not see them though is confusing. Ether way that far off even my new jutsu would be useless to catch them, unless they attacked head on.' After reviewing possible attacks he looked back to the trap. Restarting his stride he walked at a much slower pace towards the trap. Scouring the ground for any fresh dirt just in case the trap was larger than he originally thought. Speaking up he said out to his group. "C'mon guys lets get a move on" trying to hide what he knows from any possible viewers. "We need to be extremely on watch for that Mist village Jounin in the area. Its doubtful they left." all he could do was toss out a bluff and keep his alertness up while they walked towards the most dangerous situation of their lives.

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

Chloe saw and gave the warning. Soon as she got the eye from Ryoku she flew right towards the leaf village.

Jonderken

Kiko_Alacran

lazyactor

Azeiel The Fallen

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm
User Image
Sacreia Toshigowa

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

Sacreia followed in after Ryoku and saw the look on his face. Thinking to herself of what really to do from this she shook her head. She wanted to make her spiders just to see how far the traps go. But she also thought better then do so. Placing her hands to the back of her head interlocked she decided to speak out loud loud enough to be heard for a while. "So you want to attack genin? Well whoever you are, you might as well just come out not like were gonna be able to do anything." She then looked around waiting to see what was going on. Sighing after a few she thought to herself well if were getting attacked might as well show that we knew about it even if we couldn't say or do anything about it.

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
*List here*♠
*List here*♠
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Build: Lean

╞═♣Shinobi Information♣═╡

Shinobi Class: Genjutsu/Medical
Shinobi Rank: Genin[promotable to Jounnin]
Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Forehead
Headband Color: Black the symbol of Konoha is Black.
Kekkei Genkai: Sakkugan - active

OOC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Satemy pulled his cloak tighter around himself. " I can use jutsu that would hold an opponent still for a bit...so we could subdue them...." he stated...about that time Ryouku stopped and tipped them off. Satemy caught the sudden gesture and was going along with the boys plans when the girl did something stupid...yelling out to whoever might be out there. Well if they didnt know where we were They do now. Satemy sighed and began to search around. He didnt see and life forms the size of a person...Maybe there wasnt anything to worry about.An old trap that was forgotten by the attackers earlier. Regardless he followed the leaders way of just keep walking.
Chakra Pool:505/505
Stamina Pool:105/105  

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXX : 220 ¥

Three of the four clones smiled as their bows were drawn to maximum draw. Each arrow was blunted and would not kill the genin only wound them. After all here their lives were not the objectives. Each arrow would be released at maximum power. (S-Rank) Each gennin would receive one arrow each aimed at their heads. As soon as the arrows were fired the three that fired would move to another position providing another viewpoint making the least amount of noise possible. The fourth clone would not move but held an arrow knocked ready to fire should they somehow be able to dodge the arrows.

[Jutsu used]
Unnamed bow attack S-Rank formless style. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:21 pm

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keeping his eyes fixed on the trap ahead he heard a shot, loud enough to tell it meant business. Birds instantly erupted from the woods from every direction making it impossible to tell where it was coming from. Out of reaction of the shot Ryoku flinched backwards. Feeling an explosion of pain come from his collar bone and shoulder. While feeling one of the most explicit pains he ever felt, it still was not as great as the genjutsu Koan had put him under. He let his body fall in the direction his body was hit hitting the ground gritting his teeth slightly from the pain, quickly calming his mouth accepting the pain.

'Judging by this type of attack were done for. The best bet is to stay down and act as though were done, If their looting... no.. no bandits would be capable of this. Not unless we just so happen to stumble upon one of the most powerful bandit squads ever. If their after the gold, they will get the decoy money sack. OR they will simply put us down. If they do attempt to put us down then ill make my last ditch attack.'

User Image

Chloe

Chloe managed to escape the area proceeding to the leaf village

*Chloe exits to Konaha*

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image
Sacreia Toshigowa

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 365/365 | Stamina: 145/145~

After hearing the whizzing of the arrow she had only one thought, yup were done for. She quickly put her hands up yelling "I give up." taking the arrow to the head where it hit her headband causing it to fly off and for her to have a soon to be growing bruise on her forehead. Falling to the ground she grabbed her head wincing in pain, after a few minutes she passed out from the pain.

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
*List here*♠
*List here*♠
╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:41 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Forehead

OOC:
Satemy heard the bow release. He had a split second and if Ryouku hadnt tipped us off he wouldnt be able to use this jutsu. As the arrow zimmed towards him it would go through falling flower petals. Satemy would appear right next to Ryouku just in front of him. He held his hands up. Whoever this person was this team had no chance. Satemy just wanted to get this team back to the village. that was his job as a medical ninja. To bring ninja home. He did not know that Ryouku was faking. He didnt know what the damage that was done would end up being. He just knew they were still alive. placing himself slowly in front of his team to take the next arrow for them if needed hands still up." Please. I dont know what you want. But there is no need for violence. I will let you take whatever you want. "nothing we have is worth the lives of my team!" Satemy yelled out into the wood line.
Chakra Pool:425/505 505-80.

Jutsu used

Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape [ Unnamed ]

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
XXXXXX XXXXX
¥ XXXXXXXXX ¥ XXXXXXX ¥
¥ XXXXXX : 220 ¥

This was certainly interesting two of his arrows had met their marks but the third had missed in an explosion of flower petals. Genjutsu, that was something that he had not anticipated. He had also not anticipated the genjutsu user surrendering. The four clones made their way out of the woods all speaking in unison," I accept your offer of surrender. A man of honor does not attack after a white flag has been raised. However." All the three that did not have an arrow ready all knocked a real arrow, not a blunted one, and leveled them upon the three," Do not break your honor or its your precious team that will pay the price." The real shadow watching this entire showdown opened his eyes and formed a seal and appeared in front of the young man in an explosion of crystal ice dust," You act with honor. Do not besmirch it by breaking your word. All I seek is a headband of a Konoha ninja. Provide this and you and your team are free to go about your business." He pulled a thick stack of ryo (3000 ryo) and tossed it onto the ground," Recompense for your troubles."

[Jutsu used]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:23 pm

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku laid perfectly still where he had fallen making sure his body remained limp and not causing any strain. He could no longer make a hand seal with the way his arm was injured. Calming his breath to that of someone in a coma. Making sure he could hear everything. Somehow Satemy managed to dodge the arrow released at him. Possibly he had some kind of escape jutsu but there was the small possibility that he was part of this as well. The best coarse of action is to remain down and keep his consciences from everyone. When Sacreia surrendered it seemed as though she was planning to. Talk about all bark and no bite.

This shinobi who is sparing their lives, supposedly. 'Listen in and remember as much as I can from this situation as possible.'

User Image

Chloe

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 pm

User Image

Satemy

I wont fight you!

Element
Katon
Suiton
Headband Location: Forehead[stolen]

OOC:
[i screwed up in an edit.....i meant to copy my code and then paste it...ended up posting what i was going to in the edit. my bad.....
Chakra Pool:425/505 430- 5

Jutsu used

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Clone Technique ]

❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items