Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDeeev

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:35 am
Looking at Soda, she followed Terra down the hall towards the girl and her butler. Following suit, Trip stretched out her hand and said,"Trip, nice to meet you. What brings you to this school?"she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:35 pm
((I think it died...))  

Kutter Dypere

Guru Drak

Omnipresent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:13 pm
(( possibly ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:14 pm
Name: vickie
Nicknames: none
Sexual Orientation: bi
Personality: open to interpratation
Background: extensive
Appearance: 5'4", black shoulder length hair, brown eyes  

fearie_pixxie

iDeeev

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:17 pm
Kutter Dypere
((I think it died...))

((no kidding it died...NUUUUU LETS KEEP IT ALIVE crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:04 pm
((how so? No one comes here anymore))  

Kutter Dypere

Syn Bartholomew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Name: Audrey
Nicknames: Acey
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Personality: Funny and sweet
Background: Doesnt like to share much about her backround.
Appearance: User Image
((minus the wings. =]))
Other:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Name: Michele
Nicknames: Morphine, Vamps
Personality: kinda all over the place, i have quiet times, but i LOVE to have FUN!
Background: things are kind of fuzzy since an accident she had when she was younger. lives from foster home to foster home, and is sick of it! she is an adreniline junky and loves adventure! and is a kinky kind of chick, and is straight forward. ^.-
Appearance: 5'7", varying lengths of hair (ie 'emo hair). it's dark drown, w/ blonde highlights and red tips and the back is white blonde with red tips. has many piercings (ears, lip, tongue, eyebrows and srface piercing on her wrists and along her spine) has a few tattoos
is kinda gothic/punk. listens to all kinds of music except rap and can be seen around campus with a guitar or a sketch pad! ^^
Other: is vegitarian, occasionally likes to smoke. is a part time bartender and a freelance photographer. is studying to become a tattoo artist.  

Vixen_Oxy

[.Coeur de chocolat.]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:18 pm
Name: Natasha Dominique Chevalier
Nicknames: Shane, Niq, Tasha
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Slightly arrogant, mischevious, a huge flirt/player, fighter, short tempered, kind, tempermental and a party girl.
Background: Shane has always been the one to cause trouble ever since day 1 she got into the school which was about 3 years ago. Although she's very intelligent, she is completley oblivious to those girls who stare and stammer when she passes by. She came from France, from a very rich family, they sent her to a boarding school, hoping to end her trouble making but nooo. Hell no. Her mischevious ways just got worse
Appearance: Shaaaaaane!
Other: Since her father is a famous racer, Shane also races...Street races that is.

Erika is the greatest person everer!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Name: Victoria Isabella Cullen
Nicknames: Vikki, vince, Izzy
Sexual Orientation: lesbian
Personality: nice but dont make me mad
Background: lives in amsterdam with her big brother parents are dead
Appearance: User Image
Other: ERIKA RULES!!!!!!!!!!  

I_Iz_A_Goober

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:21 pm
Name: Aanna
Nicknames: Angel cat
Personality: Quiet and to her self but when around friends she is funny and loves to Joke around, like 2 meet people.
Background: She lives by herstuff, she kid like but she'll take care of theres she loves.
Appearance: Long pruple hair, Pink or red eyes.
Other: She thinks she ugly but both boys and girls thinks she hot!!
(is it too late to Join? Erika is the greatest person everer)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:01 pm
name: isabella
description: bi female neko (leans more toward girls), shy, manga artist
appearance: same as avi but with black cat tail/ears, 5'6"
grade in rp school: sophmore

-walks past two girls toward front office to turn in application as new student- 'its no wonder everyone's staring, i dont see any other nekos' -looks discouraged while pushes door open. looks up from ground to front desk and sees Aanna off to the side and blushes- "so im not alone" mutters while noticing Aanna's tail and ears -looks down blushing and smiling up to desk and silently turns in papers receiving her new school's information- "room 235...hn i hope my room-mate is nice" -turns to leave office thanking the attendant behind the desk for the information and spots Aanna looking at her with a quizative (sp) expression- " *gasp* she has the same red eyes as i do" -blushes and escapes room quickly before having to talk to the beautiful violet haired neko-  

izzybelYUME17

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:03 pm
isabella505

-walks past two girls toward front office to turn in application as new student- 'its no wonder everyone's staring, i dont see any other nekos' -looks discouraged while pushes door open. looks up from ground to front desk and sees Aanna off to the side and blushes- "so im not alone" mutters while noticing Aanna's tail and ears -looks down blushing and smiling up to desk and silently turns in papers receiving her new school's information- "room 235...hn i hope my room-mate is nice" -turns to leave office thanking the attendant behind the desk for the information and spots Aanna looking at her with a quizative (sp) expression- " *gasp* she has the same red eyes as i do" -blushes and escapes room quickly before having to talk to the beautiful violet haired neko-

(erika is da greatist person ebur!!!) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:46 pm
isabella505

Wow another enko, and she hot.
I say to noone and blushes.
I see her run so i ran afther her yelling. "WAIT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!"

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

Wow another enko, and she hot.
I say to noone and blushes.
I see her run so i ran afther her yelling. "WAIT I WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!"

-heart races faster uncontrollably when hears neko yelling for me- 'omigosh omigosh omigosh' -chants in head while gripping binder and slowing to a stop and blushes insanly still looking at ground as hears other neko's footsteps approach- 'she wants to talk.......to...me' -thinks as squeezes eyes shut as if been slapped making the blush enhance-
-hears footsteps stop and looks up relaxing face, then turns to face violet haired neko- "yes?" -mutters silently not able to reach eye contact-  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games