Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takahashi Retsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:33 pm
it turns out i had 2 start ups wen i turn on my comp o.o one maple wont work and the other it will eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:49 pm
This seems like the right place, so...

I lost the PIN for two of my accounts. Is there a way to get them back?

.Phoenix Wrong

Knikkey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 pm
.Phoenix Wrong

The site just recently got a Pin Reset feature. Go to the main site and look for it. (I don't know anything about it other than that it's there.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:41 pm
DaarkWolfe
Magic Brown Kid
sup ^^ im haveing trouble with maple right now. i click on my maple icon and everything is running smoothly but then my screen goes black and nothing pops up. i can hear the maple music in the backround and like the hover over buttons and stuff but i cant see a thing. my moniter button just blinks and my screen says screen check. anyone have this happen and if thy have has does anyone know a way to fix it?

P.S: it has always been usable on this moniter it just now started acting up.

go to your NEXON folder, click on setup [a symbol like the normal game shortcut] and follow instructions to find the right screen frequency.

or, if that doesnt work right click the main game shortcut in NEXON and click properties. on the compatibility tab change the version thing to what your current OS [operation system] is, e.g xp, 98, etc or if its vista, i suggest whatever is last?..

did the first one and it tottally worked! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!  

Magickhu

Igneus Sanguis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:18 am
.Phoenix Wrong

If you're not the original account holder you need to contact the..original account holder and well ask them to reset it. [that sounded a bit odd to me o.o]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:07 pm
how do u fix gameguard error 153?  

Takahashi Retsu

Igneus Sanguis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:47 am
Takahashi Retsu
how do u fix gameguard error 153?

Try deleting your game guard folder and let it reinstall itself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:26 am
Well this isn't really my problem it's my Bf's problem but I'm trying to help him fix it. So He tries to open maple one day and.. it says Error hacking attempt blah blah, now when he tries to open it right before the log in screen maple closes.

hes tried the fallowing.
1. Rebooting
2. reinstalling the newer client
3. Closing all tasks in task manager with User by it
4. Deleting Game Gaurd.
5. Virus Scanning His computer.

I'm running out of ideas for him to try! -flails arms- and no he doesn't hack by the way. It just randomly started happening out of no ware! anyways o3o so if anyone has any ideas please help! we thought of reformat but he doesn't really want to do that...anyone have any ideas? or should he just reformat? x.x;

Rinesia

Rinesia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:33 am
all so I have a problem with in the game of my own D; When ever I'm in the fm for about 5-10-15mins I d/c >_> every time why is this?? and ONLY the fm not entrance but inside the fm rooms even if its empty  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:15 am
When I try to get onto Maplestory, the game starts to load then my screen goes black and I get something about Internet Explorer having a problem and if I want to send it to them or not to. I was on maple yesterday and I didnt have any problem. Can anyone help me? please.  

strang3rdang3r

Silverlegend42

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:32 pm
Every time I try to get into the game, it disconnects me and takes me back to the log in screen. It takes me about 3 or 4 times just to get into the game. And even when I DO get in the game, I lag a lot.

Does anyone here have any tips on how to get the game running more smoothly and fast?

My computer is a little old. I have Road Runner High Speed internet, which really isn't high speed. -_-'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:13 pm
alright well i quit ms for like 7 months after i got to be a crusader, but when i found out there might be a pirate class coming out i decided to check it out, i downloaded maple again and installed it. when i clicked on the desktop icon it took me to the login screen, i entered my pass and ID, but when i click login it freezes, i can still move the mouse but it looks normal ( not the wizet hand mouse thing) then it closes maple and i have to restart it or it restarts by itself.  

Ginmei

kirbyazn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:50 am
Can someone PM me the answer?
I've tried to log multiple times in to MS but everytime It would say:
You are offline, see if there is a server check. And there would be no server check.
Then I would go to Add/Remove Programs to uninstall it and maple isn't there.

I'm confused D:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 pm
I cant get any NX, I have to buy it via Nexon.net, since Im not american, nor canadian, nor anywhere else. Im from the caribbean, not even puerto rico. Well, the point is, it says an error after I load the paypal, and it all goes well, until it says an error after the exchage was closed, I dont get the NX, nor my money is taken, is it because of where I live?  

time to pay up

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:15 pm
Kadou Ayako
I cant get any NX, I have to buy it via Nexon.net, since Im not american, nor canadian, nor anywhere else. Im from the caribbean, not even puerto rico. Well, the point is, it says an error after I load the paypal, and it all goes well, until it says an error after the exchage was closed, I dont get the NX, nor my money is taken, is it because of where I live?

It should charge the NX Cash regardless of your region. It may be server-sided errors.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff