Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Innsmouth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innsmouth?
Dagon!!
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
What's in your mouth? o.0
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya ain't. Get over it, I'm bad at makin people smile and laugh or anythin." he said before growling as he was hit upside the head. "Tha hell was that for?" he asked.

??: "Please. Quietly" he warned as everyone followed him into the old building. Once they were all inside the man would close the door. He'd then go over to a table and switch on a light before then getting himself a shot of the whiskey sitting on the table.
Xena: "You have your own ways on bringing a smile on someone's face." She said as she was being carried inside the building.

"Maybe." he said as he sat her on the nearest couch. He was about to ask the old man something when he heard a scream. He started to turn when a sharp pipe suddenly was thrust through his neck splattering blood on Xena.

??: "A deep one!! I had no idea you had a deep one with you! Who are you?! Why did you all come?! Was it to kill me?! To silence me from telling the truth about this town!? I wont let you!" the old man screamed out in fear.
Xena: After Raph had sat her down on the nearest couch, her ears perk up when she heard the scream. "What's wro-" She was cut off when blood was splattered on her. She then gazes over to the old man. "Deep one? What are you talking about? That mutant turtle is our friend." She said before her eyes suddenly widen as she caught the scent the blood.

He moved one hand to cover Xena's nose to block out the smell while moving the other to pull the pipe from his neck. "Breath.....outcha....mouth...." he managed as he pulled the pipe free and tossed it aside. He then glared at the old man.

??: "Anything from the sea....is a deep one! Monsters such as that!!! He has to be a deep one....right!?" the old man was clearly half crazed.
The pupils of her sappire blue eyes seem to have a small crimson glow for a brief moment before Raph had covered her nose. She closes her eyes as she starts to breath through her mouth.

He watched to make sure she was doing what he'd told her to do before moving his hand. He then looked at the old man.

??: "I...don't understand....all the deep ones...fish people and squid parts.....turtle men now too? It will never end will it?" the old man babbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya ain't. Get over it, I'm bad at makin people smile and laugh or anythin." he said before growling as he was hit upside the head. "Tha hell was that for?" he asked.

??: "Please. Quietly" he warned as everyone followed him into the old building. Once they were all inside the man would close the door. He'd then go over to a table and switch on a light before then getting himself a shot of the whiskey sitting on the table.
Xena: "You have your own ways on bringing a smile on someone's face." She said as she was being carried inside the building.

"Maybe." he said as he sat her on the nearest couch. He was about to ask the old man something when he heard a scream. He started to turn when a sharp pipe suddenly was thrust through his neck splattering blood on Xena.

??: "A deep one!! I had no idea you had a deep one with you! Who are you?! Why did you all come?! Was it to kill me?! To silence me from telling the truth about this town!? I wont let you!" the old man screamed out in fear.
Xena: After Raph had sat her down on the nearest couch, her ears perk up when she heard the scream. "What's wro-" She was cut off when blood was splattered on her. She then gazes over to the old man. "Deep one? What are you talking about? That mutant turtle is our friend." She said before her eyes suddenly widen as she caught the scent the blood.

He moved one hand to cover Xena's nose to block out the smell while moving the other to pull the pipe from his neck. "Breath.....outcha....mouth...." he managed as he pulled the pipe free and tossed it aside. He then glared at the old man.

??: "Anything from the sea....is a deep one! Monsters such as that!!! He has to be a deep one....right!?" the old man was clearly half crazed.

Michelle growled slightly. "You got five minutes to explain about the deep ones or you're gonna be the one needing medical attention to the neck." She clearly wasn't happy that Raph was being accused of something  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:56 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

The pupils of her sappire blue eyes seem to have a small crimson glow for a brief moment before Raph had covered her nose. She closes her eyes as she starts to breath through her mouth.

He watched to make sure she was doing what he'd told her to do before moving his hand. He then looked at the old man.

??: "I...don't understand....all the deep ones...fish people and squid parts.....turtle men now too? It will never end will it?" the old man babbled.
Xena: "Raphael's mutation has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Please...tell us what's going on..." She said in between breaths, as if the blood was bothering her in some way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:07 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Michelle growled slightly. "You got five minutes to explain about the deep ones or you're gonna be the one needing medical attention to the neck." She clearly wasn't happy that Raph was being accused of something

"Dagon....it was all Dagon's doing...." he babbled.

He moved to another side of the room looking for something to clean up the blood. Once he found something, he began to quickly started to clean himself up and any blood that had gotten anywhere else. He then tossed a rag to Xena so she could clean her face and anywhere else the blood had gone.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He moved to another side of the room looking for something to clean up the blood. Once he found something, he began to quickly started to clean himself up and any blood that had gotten anywhere else. He then tossed a rag to Xena so she could clean her face and anywhere else the blood had gone.
Xena: She catches the rag then starts to clean the blood off her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya .......aight?" he asked though it come out a little gurgled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I'll be fine...Blood leaves such a strong scent that it bothers me." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "I'll be fine...Blood leaves such a strong scent that it bothers me." She said.

"So I've heard." he said before looking at the old man. He put a hand to his throat to keep it from bleeding. "Tell us....old man...who is Dagon?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"So I've heard." he said before looking at the old man. He put a hand to his throat to keep it from bleeding. "Tell us....old man...who is Dagon?"
Xena: "If you wish....I can try to heal your wound." She said as she continues to clean off the blood before closing her eyes for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "If you wish....I can try to heal your wound." She said as she continues to clean off the blood before closing her eyes for a moment.

"Holy magic is a no no." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Unlike my mother, I don't use that type of healing." She said. "The closest I can use to heal is my ghost energy."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Unlike my mother, I don't use that type of healing." She said. "The closest I can use to heal is my ghost energy."

"Ya can give it a shot." he said before looking at the old man who was shaking and huddled in a corner babbling incoherently.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Ya can give it a shot." he said before looking at the old man who was shaking and huddled in a corner babbling incoherently.
Xena: She gives a nod before holding her hand out towards Raph, attempting to heal him by using her ghost energy.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She gives a nod before holding her hand out towards Raph, attempting to heal him by using her ghost energy.

Oddly enough, it worked, and his neck healed. He smiled a little and ruffled her hair before going past her and grabbing the old man's shot glass and bottle of whiskey. He poured a shot and walked over to the man and held it out. "Aight, Old Timer. Take a drink an relax. It's aight. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." he said reassuringly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Oddly enough, it worked, and his neck healed. He smiled a little and ruffled her hair before going past her and grabbing the old man's shot glass and bottle of whiskey. He poured a s**t and walked over to the man and held it out. "Aight, Old Timer. Take a drink an relax. It's aight. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." he said reassuringly.
Xena: She smiles softly when her hair got ruffled before relaxing on the couch. She then watches Raph and the old man.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff