Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Mikey: He smiled and hugged her back before winking to Xena.
Xena: "I'm happy for you two." She said before looking at Donnie. "Guess you're not needed. Sorry to have disturbed you like that."

Mikey: "Thanks."

Donnie: "It's alright. I wasn't too busy anyway." he said.
Xena: "So what were you working on?" She asked.

Donnie: "I was only upgrading the security system." he stated.
Xena: "That's good." She nods a bit. "Thought for a moment you were working on something new."

Donnie: "There's no reason to right now." he said with a shrug. He then looked at Serena and nodded. "It would look that way."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "That's good." She nods a bit. "Thought for a moment you were working on something new."

Donnie: "There's no reason to right now." he said with a shrug. He then looked at Serena and nodded. "It would look that way."
Xena: "I suppose." She said before leaning her back against a wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stood in the hallway with her back against a wall, her arms folded over her chest.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She giggled. "No offense but it took you all long enough."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She stood in the hallway with her back against a wall, her arms folded over her chest.

Donnie: He nodded to Xena, then looked at Serena. "I guess we all just had to find a suitable mate. Or in some cases, had to have a child created with donated DNA." he said before heading out of the room.

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: He nodded to Xena, then looked at Serena. "I guess we all just had to find a suitable mate. Or in some cases, had to have a child created with donated DNA." he said before heading out of the room.
She watches Donnie come out of the room. "Guess turtles have that custom of having kids first before marriage, eh?" She chuckles a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She nodded, her ears flattening feeling like she said something she shouldn't have even though Donnie's expression didn't give any such indication.

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:10 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She watches Donnie come out of the room. "Guess turtles have that custom of having kids first before marriage, eh?" She chuckles a bit.

Donnie: "I don't know if Gay's can get married here." he said shaking his head. "I haven't checked the local laws, but with Zad not around, it's not like it matters, now does it?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "I don't know if Gay's can get married here." he said shaking his head. "I haven't checked the local laws, but with Zad not around, it's not like it matters, now does it?" he asked.
"I can't really tell you much, but it's up to you on what you want to do. You can spend the rest of your life becoming a lone wolf or find someone new." She said before tilting her head a bit. "By the way, do you and your siblings have anything planned?"

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I can't really tell you much, but it's up to you on what you want to do. You can spend the rest of your life becoming a lone wolf or find someone new." She said before tilting her head a bit. "By the way, do you and your siblings have anything planned?"

Donnie: "I don't think I was ment to have a mate." he murmured almost sadly. He then looked at Sirea. "Not that I know of. Why?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "I don't think I was ment to have a mate." he murmured almost sadly. He then looked at Sirea. "Not that I know of. Why?" he asked.
"You know...I used to think the same way." She said. "Well...Danni and I are planning to go on a family vacation, and I was wondering who would take care of the bar while we're gone. He left not too long ago to set the arrangements."

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You know...I used to think the same way." She said. "Well...Danni and I are planning to go on a family vacation, and I was wondering who would take care of the bar while we're gone. He left not too long ago to set the arrangements."

Donnie: "Leonardo will probably be free to watch the bar if you'd like." he said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Donnie: "Leonardo will probably be free to watch the bar if you'd like." he said.
"I don't mind. Just as long the bar's still standing when we get back." She smiles a bit.

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I don't mind. Just as long the bar's still standing when we get back." She smiles a bit.

Donnie: "Fine. Consider it done. Anything else?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nothing else." She said. "Though maybe you should give yourself a vacation too. I think it might do you some good."

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nothing else." She said. "Though maybe you should give yourself a vacation too. I think it might do you some good."

Donnie: "Vacation? Heh. To where? With whom? Don't worry your little blond kitsune head about me. I'm fine. What am I going to do? Work myself to death?" he scoffed.
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff