Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Music - Related Topics
Evanescence Thread - NOW WITH NEW ALBUM INFO! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sooo... The Open Door?
  CAN'T WAIT!
  Meh.
  What's The Open Door?
View Results

ixX evanescence Xxi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:52 pm
Bring me to life is one of the best song by her!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:44 am
Hello, I'm new and well I love Evanescence. Amy Lee has been one of my heros since like, 6th grade. ^_^

I bought the Open Door like, the DAY IT CAME OUT! I was having spazz attacks b/c there were chances I wouldn't get it.

Personaly, I think her lyrics, and her voice, have just proven that she's grown up so much in the last few years. She's really grown into herself and I would hope that all the drama that the WHOLE BAND FACED has only helped the album (and it did).

(i also had a panic attack when I found out Terry had a stroke gonk )

But personly, on the new album, my favorite songs are "Lithium" (i listen to it NON-STOP), "Your Star", and "Lacrymosa"

On Fallen, my favorites are, "Hello", "Everybodys Fool", and "Going Under".

But my all time favorites will forever be, "October", "Even In Death", "Anywhere", "Missing", and "Fields of Innocence".

(notice I cant put just one sweatdrop )  

Endlos Blut Staub

Endlos Blut Staub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:45 am
whoops,
i said "her" alot, i ment "their"

sweatdrop gomen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Miss Murder Puget
Hello, I'm new and well I love Evanescence. Amy Lee has been one of my heros since like, 6th grade. ^_^

I bought the Open Door like, the DAY IT CAME OUT! I was having spazz attacks b/c there were chances I wouldn't get it.

Personaly, I think her lyrics, and her voice, have just proven that she's grown up so much in the last few years. She's really grown into herself and I would hope that all the drama that the WHOLE BAND FACED has only helped the album (and it did).

(i also had a panic attack when I found out Terry had a stroke gonk )

But personly, on the new album, my favorite songs are "Lithium" (i listen to it NON-STOP), "Your Star", and "Lacrymosa"

On Fallen, my favorites are, "Hello", "Everybodys Fool", and "Going Under".

But my all time favorites will forever be, "October", "Even In Death", "Anywhere", "Missing", and "Fields of Innocence".

(notice I cant put just one sweatdrop )
Well-spoken, my dear. Amy is my muse, so I definitely know how you feel with regards to her. You are most certainly not alone in believing that the drama has made Amy, and Evanescence, much stronger. When Amy notified the fan community of Terry's stroke, I was frightened to death, and I'm beyond happy that he's pulled through so spectacularly. They've certainly come back with a vengeance, and I'm very proud of all of them.

And thank you for correcting yourself.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Fallentowards

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:58 pm
I'm going to see them tomorrow at the air canada center biggrin ! Very exciting  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 pm
The best ******** concert i've ever been to, her voice is amazily powerful and dead on, the sound quailty increditable and i have to honor terry, after suffering a stroke re-learning guitar completely and then releasing an album months later. As a singer myself i have increditable respect for amy as a performer...because she knows how to sing properly and she knows how to use her range, use her best aspects of her voice to give one hell of a vocal performance. It was amazing.  

Fallentowards

westie330

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:40 am
hey people i too love evanescence but i was just wondering if any one new shes getting engaged .. not to shaun though which i got over a long time ago it is too her boyfriend / now fiance' josh.... yay biggrin biggrin biggrin rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:58 pm
*nods*

I am uber happy for Her Amyness and His Joshness in their happy Engagement of Evness. blaugh  

EvFaerAshlynn

Unown Genome

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 pm
Bring me to life, first song i heard from Amy, loved that band ever since. I have the Open Door CD, and listen to it everyday.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:24 pm
I love Bring Me To Life, My Immortal, Going Under, and Everybody's Fool.  

Todd186

VacantGaze

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 am
omg i love amy she is hott i love her song hello me and my band have done the songs a few time s its one of the only song of hers i can sing really good she has such a powerful voice  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:49 pm
xXemonickyXx
omg i love amy she is hott i love her song hello me and my band have done the songs a few time s its one of the only song of hers i can sing really good she has such a powerful voice

Aw, dude. Why the hell did you necro this? Again.  

Death of Cool

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:28 am
xXemonickyXx
RIP English language
You will be missed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:23 am
I love AMy Lee!!
I adore her music!
She has become like an inspiration to me! I almost worship her some days!
The emotion adn meaning to her songs bring some in me to life taht I ahvent felt with any other artist!

My favorite songs by her as Bring me to life, Lithium, Missing, Going Under, Lst Song I'm wasting on you, and my personal all time favorite song (out of all the music i listen to) My Immortal.  

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Dark_Midnight_Flames

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:10 pm
Evanescence is freaking amazing!!!! I love all their songs mrgreen  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items