Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
All I want to be is accepted... (Neko RP) OPEN AND ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this RP is interesting?
  Yes~
  NO!!!
  Meh...
View Results

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:05 am
BlaisexHarman
Rei stared transfixed not expecting this.
Could it be possible she didn't know what he meant?
"You helped me" he said trying to put it simply. Grateful for all the practice growing up with a curious sister had given him "for that i'd like to thank you..' he trailed off not sure how to explain the last part before digging into his pockets looking for something anything. Finally he found his keys, attached to them was a key chain made of string he'd made in grade school. He offered it to the girl feeling a bit silly but hoping she got the gist of it.

NIkita stayed were she was for a bit as the meaning of what was said to her sunk in.
She got this..thank you. For backing him up?
Humans were odd creatures she thought.
Slowly she closed the distance between them. sniffing cautiously once before taking the keychain and disspearing with a leap.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 am
Lexi ran back home-not because she was in a hurry or being chased. She just ran because it was fun.
She was an intermediate level in parkour and had been practicing it since she was 8.
Leaping up a wall she grabbed a railing and with a flip reached the rooftop.

JezebelxRedfern

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm
Rei stared dumbfounded as the neko girl took the key chain and left so fast if he blinked he might have missed it.
With a shrug he headed in the general direction of the high school. Akeela had one last class before he had to pick her up.
Hopefully the both of them wouldn't get jumped on the way back home. (because really wouldn't that be just his luck?)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm
Miki noticed Akeela's sudden change in mood and bent to to inspect the girl, "What's wrong?" she asked quietly as she pulled Akeela off to the side. She scoped the hallway in order to find out what caused Akeela mood to change.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:54 pm
Akeela shook her head though not wanting to worry her friend. After all it's not like the boy had come here right?
Great why did you think now you'll start thinking he's there all the time!
"They go here" she said simply wanting to just want to get to class.
"I saw one of them. Down the hall"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:13 pm
Miki's eyebrows furrowed, "The ones that jumped you?" she asked, resting a hand on Akeela's head. Her eyes narrowed and she bumped her forehead against affectionately, "What do they look like? Can you tell me who they are?"  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:13 pm
Akeela closed her eyes at the touch letting out a breath she didn't realize she'd been holding. She didn't want Miki to fight and get hurt like she had. But she wouldn't lie either so she answered the question.
She tilted her head to the side, she'd heard him walk away. Her mind was already calculating the most likely place he was at...
"He's around the corner" she said her eyes darting to the side without meaning to "Right at the door of the classroom. He knows I have that class he's waiting for me." she stopped befre realizing that photographic memory may be a good thing to have in this scenario.
"He has work boots on, jeans and an undershirt" she'd gotten a good look at those boots she thought grimly, she had enough bruises under her shirt to prove it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 pm
Miki's features darkened considerably, "How old is he?" she asked, pulling Akeela along gently to her next class, "I'll walk you to and from your classes as well as home, ok?" she asked as she searched for the boy. She sighed quietly and pulled Akeela into a hug, "I won't do anything you don't want me to." she told her honestly. Her tail flicked out to wrap around her leg, bristling slightly out of anger.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:37 pm
Akeela sighed and gave a nod purring softly in appreciation. She closed her eyes for a moment and nudged her head under Miki's chin relaxing into the hug and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. This time relatively calmer.
"He's about my niichan's age...I think" she said keeping her voice low "maybe a bit older..or maybe he's just taller...niichan's 15..so around that age"
"Let's just go to class, He'll get you kicked out if you fight him and then it'll be even worse" she said glad for once to be advanced for her age. Any other 12 year old probably wouldn't have handled themselves the same.
She kept walking keeping close to Miki eventually they had to see the guy. It was inevitable.

"hey kitty-cat. Still hangin round?"
The boy winked at her leaning against the door frame with that same smirk on his face. Akeela's ears flattened. But not because she was scared-she was but fear could only control you for so long. She was plain angry now. It was the same as when she and her brother had gotten jumped at the last school. She didn't like to fight but if she was pushed enough even caution couldn't hold her back.
"is calling me a cat really the best you can come up with" she said without thinking twice not really caring about his reaction/
The boy frowned then glared finally figuring out he'd insulted by a 12 year old girl (and a neko)

"Didn't learn your lesson last time?" he said glaring venomously not moving from his spot on the entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm
Miki gave Akeela a reassuring smile and linked her arm with Akeela's. The girl looked less agitated and that, in turn, relaxed Miki as well. "I have about two or three years over him. So everything will be fine," Miki smiled and bumped against Akeela as they walked.

When they arrived at Akeela's class, Miki instantly spotted the young male. She tilted her head to the side to study him. He was a little taller than her. But who really cares about height? She tugged back the small rage building like a fire in her chest, an her tail bristled and stood up. This little punk was picking on Akeela. She was younger than him, not to mention a girl. What the heck is wrong with him? She released her grip on Akeela's arm and strode up to the boy. "Instead of picking on someone younger than you, why don't you try me on for size?" she asked with a smile, her hands clasped behind her. She bit on her tongue to stop the profanities from spilling from her lips. She stepped forward and lightly pushed on the boy's chest, "Move."

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 pm
The boy was obviously surprised at being confronted by the older neko. He looked her up and down with a smirk his eyes going over her every curve.
"I wouldn't mind trying you on for size" he said with a smirk after the girls had gone inside the class. He wasn't about to back down to a neko or a girl (let alone both) "If I wasn't afraid I'd..catch something"
Akeela hissed wanting her muscle tense she 5 seconds from lunging at the guy.
It was just how she was, she could get picked on all day long but the moment she saw someone else getting messed with she jumped in.

"I told the kitty to get lost if she was smart she'd use those freaking ears of hers to fly back home" he said glaring at the younger girl hatefully "she doesn't belong here"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm
Miki rested her hand on Akeela's head, massaging her ears gently as the boy spoke. She breathed in deeply and stared at him. "Really? You catch something from me?" she asked with fake shock, holding a hand over her mouth. She growled quietly, and the words out of her mouth were like ice. "You'd better get running then. You don't know what type of diseases we have. But I'm sure that they're cureable. Unlike your over-sized ego which could be popped like a bubble!" she had to hold back rom punching the kid when he mentioned Akeela's ears. She could tell that was a soft spot for the young neko, and she gave Akeela an apologetic look.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:28 pm
Akeela stopped when she felt MIki's hand on her head. She knew it wasn't worth it to get in a fight with this guy.
The boy was about to retort something before the bell cut him off. Which was just as well because he obviously had no retort and the onnly reason he didn't back down was to save face.

"I'll catch ya later kitty" he said to Akeela before addressing Miki "You can't watch her for ever"
with that he ran off into a class down the hall.

Akeela sighed when the boy left, in relief and a bit of annoyance.
"I'm sorry" she said to Miki, the boy had started it with MIki because of her.

The teacher looked glanced outside her eyes narrowing at Akeela and Miki
"I don't let students in late" she said obviously ignoring what had just happened "what are you 2 waiting for?"

"For your head to explode" Akeela muttered under her breath with a small smirk, she reached out for Miki to walk inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:24 pm
Lexi did a flip landing on the edge of a rooftop.
Unfortunately the edge decided to collapse on her and she fell down landing on a boy who''d been walking beneath it.

JezebelxRedfern

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Rei barely had a moment's notice before a girl quite literally dropped down on him.
He glared annoyed having already been sore from the neko jumping him before.
He stared at the girl noticing she looked familiar. (she was the one from before!) How had she gotten all the way there when she went the other way?
"hey are you alright? When did you change?"

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces