Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
***Please don't post in here*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which diet has been most effective for you?
  Atkin's diet
  South beach diet
  Weight Watchers
  Counting calories
  Good ol' fashioned hard work and strict exercise!
  Other.
View Results

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 pm
[ End of week 6 ]

I didn't have time to weigh myself this morning because I was running late to school. I'm going to start weighing myself on either Friday or Saturday though, because it makes sense to weigh after a full week of exercising. So maybe Saturday mornings.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 pm
We've been having a heat wave lately....sooo hot...need more beach time crying

Haha I'm bored.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

I know what you mean, the heat is killing me.
We cant do anything and the nearest beach is a four hour drive.
=(
Lets hope fall gets here soon!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 pm
I live very close to the beach so I went yesterday and the day before. I wanna go tomorrow after school so hopefully it'll happen.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm
[ Day 43: Monday, August 23rd, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
1 scrambled egg with 2 tbsp of sliced olives and 1 slice of diced tomatoes with 1 wheat tortilla

[ Lunch ]
Turkey bologna sandwich with light mayo, two slices of tomato, 2 white slices, and 3 turkey slices. strawberry banana juice from Naked. 

[ Evening snack ]
Ate my brothers left over pizza (mushroom and chicken) 3 SMALL sizes (not very filling because 20 mins later I was still hungry, but didn't get a chance to eat anything else because I went grocery shopping with my mom)

[ Dinner ]
Garden burger with a wheat bun, light mozzarella cheese, slice of tomato, olives, and bell peppers

[ Exercise ]
Sped walked 1.5 miles in 30 mins in my PE class.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm
You've been swimming? That's great exercise! Works pretty much every part of your body, I think.

I don't like beaches very much (too much sand) so I haven't been swimming in a long time. stare And it might have something to do about being embarassed getting in a swimsuit, which is definitely not a healthy state of mind...  

Sunsway

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 am
Yea...I'm pretty self conscious about wearing a swimming suit too, so I usually wear water proof shorts. I don't mind the sand, as long as I have a board to ride the waves on, I'm happy. It's sooo hot, so the freezing cold water feels extremely good.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 am
Just weighed myself out of interest, I lost a pound! 4laugh YAAY!! So now, I'm 190.0. So close to the tens digit moving down! biggrin  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 am
[ Day 44: Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
Wheat bagel, mozzarella cheese, 1 over easy egg. (only ate 3/4 of it)

[ Lunch ]
Turkey bologna wrap with a wheat flat bread (it's actually really healthy) 2 slices of tomato, light mayo, 2 tbsp of sliced olives, and 2 slices of turkey bologna. 

[ Snack ]
Protein bar (I'll have to double check the new brand we bought)

[ Dinner ]
3 slices of cooked eggplant (one of the slices was in a white bun with American cheese slice and ketchup), black beans and steamed veggies on the side

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:30 pm
[ Day 45: Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
Grilled cheese sandwich with 2 white slices of bread, light mozzarella cheese

[ Lunch ]
Turkey bologna wrap with wheat flat bread, 2 turkey slices, light mayo, 1 sliced of tomato, light mozzarella cheese about 2.5 tbsp of sliced black olives. Desert: 2 bite size cashew cookies. 

[ Dinner ]
Garden burger with the garden patty, wheat bun, bell peppers, 2 tbsp of sliced black olives, light mozzarella cheese. 

[ Evening Snack ]
Bag of natural kettle potato chips. Small piece of sugar free English toffee

[ Late night snack ]
1 apricot

[ Exercise ]
Sped walked 1.5 miles in 30 mins in PE class.

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 am
Nice speedwalking time, I am impressed. o__o

Also, I totally agree with you on heat + beach time. However, I have weird tan lines I am so self-conscious about (since I ride horses 2-4 times a week, which is long pants, boots, helmet, gloves, and short shirt... my neck, and arms from wrist to sleeve are bronze and the rest of me is WHITE. D; Haha.

I've never had an apricot, are they good? I eat dried ones all the time, but I've never just had an apricot. Haha. How big are they?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:16 am
Damn, I meant to put 1 peach. I ate a peach, not an apricot. BUT! Apricots are DELICIOUS! I love them, they're yellow and somewhat fuzzy and there is a large seed in the middle. They taste so good! You should totally try one sometime! heart I've seen them very small, and other times, about the size of a fist. I like getting the larger ones. heart  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:17 am
[ Day 46: Thursday, August 26th, 2010 ]

[ Breakfast ]
Grilled cheese sandwich (2 white slices of bread and and mozzarella cheese)

[ Noon snack ]
Protein bar from Detour flavor was caramel chocolate peanut. (only 15 g of protein). Small piece of dark chocolate

[ Lunch ]
Turkey wrap with wheat flat bread, light mayo, lettuce, tomato, olive, and 3 slices of turkey. 1 banana

[ After noon snack ]
Tortilla chips and homemade guacamole

[ Snack ]
(about an hour later) a fudgcikle

[ Dinner ]
large salad with ranch dressing from Toppers (I didn't put as much ranch as usual but for that large portion, it was probably still a lot)

[ Just a rant ]
I bought the healthy Fudge bar ice creams that are only 60 calories, no fat, no cholesterol, and only 3% sugar. I compared them to weight watchers fudgecicles that were 1 point, and the weight watchers one was very fatty and high in calories! And they had more sugar and cholesterol and yea...so I'm glad I bought the other brand

I forgot to take my multi-vitamin and I've felt tired all day and craving all sorts of foods. I'm incredibly sleepy too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:34 pm
Friday august 27th 2010

Breakfast: peanut butter protein bar (9:00am)

Lunch: veggie omelet with tomatoes, olives, mozzarella cheese, broccoli, cauliflower, and bell peppers. (I made a large one to share between me and my brother. We used a total of six eggs and added milk, talk about filling! I may walk again) (11:30am)

Quick light dinner: 2 round balls of falafel (each one was approximately 1.5 inches in diameter) tahini sauce. (3:40pm)

Evening Snack: 3 small squares of dark chocolate (btwn 5:30-6:30pm)

2nd dinner: spinach salad (spinach, tomatoes, artichoke heart, olives, feta) with a vinegarette dressing. (8:30pm)

Exercise: •1.5 miles speed walking in PE class this morning. (10:40am-11:10am)
•2 mile walk from 12:30-1:10pm.
Total: 3.5 miles walking.

Water is all I drink these days. I'm in bed right now cuz it's 20 minutes till midnight and I'm hungry. I burned a lot today but ate a lot too....tomorrow, I bet I'll have practically no appetite.
Good night all.

**edit later**  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Sunsway

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:52 am
Ah, I always crave when I exercise a lot too. Have you tried drinking tea? Berry herbal tea is pretty awesome because it has a strong taste, and when you're craving something sweet/warm it can help. And it's delicious without sugar.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff