Suggest something?
  Yes!
  No.
  Maybe later....
  I don't think so.
View Results

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:40 pm
I'm going to California then! Yay. My first trip to Disneyland and Universal Studios.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:48 pm
Universal Studios, I didn't like. Disneyland, I love. Just don't waste the money on California Adventure, there are only like 3 rides worth going on there.  

NightIntent
Captain

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Sure. I'm going to ride a roller coaster for the first time! And the rest of my scared-of-heights-and-fast-things family will probably sit on the side.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:53 pm
Exciting. Roller coasters are fun. n.n I just don't like ones that go upside down. If humans were meant to go upside down, we would do it naturally, without the help of a roller coaster. (That's my excuse.) They're why I avoid Six Flags and any other theme park that has bighugeupsidedown roller coasters.  

NightIntent
Captain

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Aww, those sound so fun! I like the upside-down rides at the County Fair! Do you guys have a Pharoah's Fury? A Zipper? A Spin Out? Wherever you live...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:59 pm
I live in California. n.n" And, um, I have no idea. 'Though I've never heard of any of those, so I'm gonna say no. But I'm not well-versed on the names of roller coasters in, say, Six Flags, since I don't go there.  

NightIntent
Captain

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:01 pm
Are you versed on the funnest roller coaster of all? The ocean? It seems like you're going to fast on a wave. And it's scary beacuse you're always thinking about drowning in high surf.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:03 pm
Agh, no. The water here is too disgusting for me to try surfing. The beach I live closest to regularly gets either a C or D in those tests they do. I barely go swimming in the ocean. I don't want crazy rashes all over my skin like some of the surfers at school have sometimes.  

NightIntent
Captain

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:20 pm
That sucks. Rashes, huh? Our water is relatively clean, considering. There's still a lt of ash in stuff in the water from our last big fire. It came 30 feet from our house, close enough to singe our trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:18 pm
Whoa, scary. A few years ago, there was a fire right across the freeway from my house, and they were pretty afraid that it was gonna jump the freeway and burn down pretty much the entire place, but luckily there hasn't been one that close since. 'Though we drove past one that was in between the two sides of the freeway, in the grass there, and that was pretty weird. We went straight through smoke, and then there were flames, and I totally wans't expecting either.

Hooray! I'm back from being MIA for two days! <.< I'll be surprised if anyone really noticed.  

NightIntent
Captain

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:35 am
I've been out on the... island for today and yesterday. I hate shopping. Especially clothes shopping. But I'm hardly going to stay home alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:28 pm
Sometime in August or early September, before I go away for school, I'm gonna buy a bunch mroe shirts and pants, 'cause most of mine are falling apart. I hate shopping, too, so it's really not gonna fun for me, but it's necessary.  

NightIntent
Captain

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:58 pm
I've grown out of my favorite surf shorts. emo stare crying gonk cry cry sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 pm
Aww, that sucks.

n.n Off-topicness is fun sometimes.  

NightIntent
Captain

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:19 pm
All right. Ideas, please!

I want to start a new game or two in the guild, but I don't know which ones to do. I'm trying to decide between either the Corrupt-A-Wish game or "This or That" or The Person Above Me.

Any other suggestions and/or opinions would be loved.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff