Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 am
Seriously ******** all the people who don't give a little bit of money to genuine homeless people on the streets in town (ones that don't beg for money when they aren't poor).

How can you go shopping and not spare some money to them?
It knocks me sick how selfish people can be.
They have nothing! They are struggling day by day to keep warm as well as to keep food in their stomachs and worst of all, some of them have dogs! Dogs, for goodness sakes and you won't spare some money to them.

I get so pissed of with you stuck up people in town hence why I'm ranting on this thread, since I can't say it to your faces.

Yes, I enjoy shopping, but I'm quite happy to give money to people who are less fortunate than me as long as it gets them a bit of food or a hot drink then I know that I have helped them even for a little bit.

However, I don't like the people who fake being homeless.
If your teeth aren't rotten, or you aren't in poor condition then I know that you are lying so I won't waste my money on you.

So many homeless people are dying because people are very selfish and would rather let them starve or get dehydrated.

I'm really thankful that I'm such a lovely caring person because I would give anything to help homeless people or dogs.

We need to make this world a better place...
If only, if only...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:59 am
Dear you retarded son of a pervert b***h Bryan,
You have no idea how much I hate you. What you did to me for nearly a year is completely unforgivable. I dont know how you can live with yourself. You threaten me and yet you say you love me and yet you obviously have no clue what no is. I NEVER liked you and only friended you because I felt sorry for you. I have no idea where you got the idea that I loved you back. You are a complete, girl stalking mess and I could never love you, much less have sex with you even if we were the last human beings on earth. You are an absolute freak of nature. Get over yourself and your unwarranted self importance. Stop acting like you are the ONLY guy in the world whom isnt a jerk. You are a perverted freakish retard and Im so glad Im no longer in contact with you. I feel sorry for any girl unlucky enough to be in contact with you out of sheer pity. You can go die in a fire for all I care. You would be doing every woman in the world a favor! <******** YOU.  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

Captain Mansym

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 am
Well hello you ******** RETARDS!!!

Yes! I am ******** diffrent!? I like being ******** diffrent! but what do you do!? YOU TRY TO WALK OVER ME AND MAKE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!! It is as if you are trying to paint the black sheep white! ti fitt in with the herd! Well guess what! Only DEAD fish float with the freaking wave!
UGH! I know I may be a selfish and bitchy! I know I am cruel at times! I used to be just like you, miss.Goodie. I would always be the silent one in the class... I would let people walk over me and I always did what I was told... I never answered to anyone! I was a freaking angel.... And so I only had one friend for 4 whole years when I started school... She is my bestest friend ever, and I can't believe that then I always wanted to be away from her! That I didnt appriciate the confort and love she was giving me for being my only friend! And I was horribble to her... But even so I started to freaking change one day! AND I FREAKING LOVE IT NOW!
NOW I AM STRONG! I do not let stupid people like that walk over me anymore! I ******** hit a guy with a rake once! why!? because he was picking on YOU miss Goodie! I worry about you! and just because I told you the truth! you started saying stuff that now you have lost more self confidence!? BULLSHIT!
You are freaking strong and confident when you just forget the people around you and just let yourself be you! And that is why! for as long as I am still breathing! I will continue to suport you!
Now back to you, you retards!
"omg she talked that way! she must be a b***h now!"
OMG! yes I look like a pretty nice person! and I freaking am!! I love my friends more then anything and I will fight for them to the freaking death! I would push all of you of a cliff if it meant that they would all get a happy great life! get to Collage ect.
I dont give s**t about you people! and if you even try to be mean, cruel or even a slightest bit rude to MY friends and hurt their feelings!! I am ******** going to hunt all of you down and going to feed you to freaking catws on the street in asia!!
And then there is that... My friends tell me to stop being like that to all of you... but I wont... so.... GTFO!
Then there is that other problem... Me. I am me. Will always be me. Will never change. Me.
I have diffreent opinions! I am always nice and all that to those I do not know... but Like I said... I am diffrent! and stop trying to change me into something that is "in" or "cool" these days!
YOU ARE ALL JEALOUSE!
I am not skinny like hell.
I am not the most talented person out there.
But I know the truth... I am a better artist then you will ever be, I will be a much better actress then you will ever be... And did you know that people like my singing?
I have big dreams and I will follow them.
And if it means I am going to have to push you all into a large pit of crocodiles while still being the shield for my friend.... then so be it.

Yours ******** YOU! heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm
Don't tell me what the ******** I can and cannot do. You're not in charge of me and should be happy that I even care enough to worry about your dumb butt. You ignore me, cheat on me, hurt me in more ways than I care to recall... and guess what. I still care!

I didn't care that your family was s**t. Or that you had bad habits that you took back up again way too easy. Didn't even care that you were looking at other girls, but I sure as Hell care when you tell me that love is just a word that I hate you, but it's okay because you're used to ******** that.

I feel like Dwayne in Little Miss Sunshine. You remember that movie? You laughed when I told you about it saying it sounded like a load of s**t. He found something he cared about and still wanted to go for it even after being told it WOULDN'T happen.

Think about our relationship for a bit. We've gotten back together four times now. Why the ******** would I still be trying to keep your heart if love is nothing more than a word that doesn't matter anymore? You act like I'm some object... a teddy bear you can cuddle with when you get pissed off. Like I'm a back-up plan for when those other girls you try out finally drop you on your a**.

I wish you could see this now. I'm NOT here for your use or entertainment. I love you. It's not just some high-school infatuation. I'll worry and care about you, but I refuse to let you keep pushing me to the side until I'm desired again by you.

Don't you dare tell me what the ******** I can and cannot do because I'm living for me. Not you.

DOMOs Kender child

officially homo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:24 pm
sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:51 pm
I think I'm going to write something here

I never say the F word but you know what I'm so F-ing tired XP ( I couldn't say it XO ) of the bad news going around!!! > sad I hate bad news, bad new sucks! It got me anxiety disorder and know i have to constantly be telling myself positive things... not that is bad... but know I have doubts of the great one up above in Heaven....

I hate you!! Anxiety... F-U
and I hate the F word I hate it so much that I wish
I could punch it in gut if I could
I hate bad news!!! > sad

And I hate that my dad was just a angry tempered man!! FUUUUU XD For nothing, I hate that he was a drunk and would tell us we were just some stupid people I hate you!! And because I'm your daughter who know you probably passed me you angry genes to me. I WANNA SCREAM!! No wonder I have anxiety and I doubt on myself!! crying

FUUUUU!!! I hate the F word!

I love you daddy crying no matter what. you still have done great things for us.

EDIT: I feel dead!! XD I WANNA WAKE UP KICKING AND SCREAMING... I WANNA LIVE LIKE I KNOW WHAT I'M LEAVING...I WANNA KNOW THAT MY HEART IS STILL BEATING.... I'M BLEEDING!!!!! (song by the way "Awakening by Switchfoot)  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:04 pm
Mom, stop acting like you know everything about me because you don't.
You think I'm just like you and I'm not.
It's not entirely my fault that you want me to be girly and I'm, well, a tomboy.
Whenever I find something that suits my interests, you don't pay attention and force me to have the opposite.
I'm sick and tired of it.
Just accept that I'm not the little girl I once was. Accept that I've grown up. Accept that I have different tastes in practically everything.
I'm different, kind of weird, and -- though I absolutely hate stereotypes, but I'm using one so you can understand -- a little bit punk. Deal. With. It. And stop trying to change me, because it won't work.
So what? I like Evanescence, and you wish that I liked Hannah Montana. I like Adam Lambert, Boys Like Girls, Neon Trees, Muse, Plain White T's. Get over the fact that I don't obsess over Justin Bieber or really care for Disney Channel anymore.
I know I'm also not the most talented person in the world, but whenever I act toward something (like you always say I should do) you tell me that I'm better off not even trying. WHAT THE *bleep* IS UP WITH THAT? You don't even know how I sing, and you decide to tell me off the bat that I won't due well at a freaking school choir audition and shouldn't even bother trying. For once, I think I'll listen to a different adult (my freaking voice lessons teacher) who knows more about my talent than you and says, and I quote, that I have "the whole package-- a beautiful voice and a good ear, while most people have only one or none of those." There's no reason for you to discourage me whenever I try to build my confidence.
It's people like you who give girls low self esteem.
And though I hate to cuss, and you are the person who brought me to existence, *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEP* YOU.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm
I'm not going to mention names, ******** you. I'm not going to allow your pessimism sway at me tonight.

Oh, and ******** you too. I know when I'm being conveniently replaced, used, ignored, and forgotten. Enjoy you're busy weekend. *wink*  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 am
You're so annoying. No ones cares, in fact, everyone hates you.
I can't wait for the seniors to break your a** down the last week of school. Because you know what? You deserve to hear it. Then maybe you'll shape up next year, or even better, not even take the class. <******** you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm
Tina
I loved you like a sister for years and in return you tortured and used me. That was not cool. I only wish you could see the truth of what you've done and be honest about it. Ignoring me and pretending it never happened is nice in it's own way, but you need to grow up and apologize to me and all the other people you've abused over the years. ******** you for not being able to fess up.

Karen
I'm glad you still keep in contact with me and have tried to make amends, but still... ******** you for putting me through some of the worst moments of my life. ******** you for allowing your crazy daughter to manipulate me and going along with ******** you for leading me on for a year with lies and then telling me you'd rather have any hooker than me. Sometimes I hope you got an STD from being so desperate for sex, but I want to be a better person than you and wish you the best in life. Still, though, ******** you for being such an a**. Also, ******** you for making your little sister get all the same problems you do. She would have been better off if you had just been a better role model or at least tried to support her wishes to not be like you. Now she has to be like it or not. ******** you. And your pot addiction can ******** off. It's ok in moderation, but you were so baked ALL THE TIME that you ruined everything beautiful in your life. ******** you for letting it get that bad. Having a smoke break every 15 minutes or less is NOT moderation.

Mark
At first we were just experimenting with what it would be like to date each other, but, for me, it grew into much more. ******** you for not taking those feelings seriously enough. You said that you loved me and then took it back 9 months later. You made it clear that you lied to me all that time just because you wanted someone to make you feel powerful. I'm sorry that your mom died, but ******** you for putting all of that anger on my shoulders. It was your problem and you should have faced it like a man better. I should have been strong enough to say no when you talked me into going on a diet that almost killed me. I should have been strong enough to not let you push me around. I also put blame on you for things I did and I am sorry for that. ******** you for belittling my apology, making fun of my attempt to shoulder my side of the blame, belittling and mocking our relationship, and putting ALL of the blame on me. ******** you for not shouldering any of the blame that you deserved. ******** you for calling what we had a mistake. And ******** YOU for leaving me in a time when my life depended on having a friend at my side. You have no idea how close I came to dying while you were busy feeling sorry for yourself... because of a diet and lifestyle you inflicted on me. I shouldn't have gone along with it and I realize that, but you should have never made me feel like I needed to go to such lengths in the first place. You deserve the biggest ******** YOU of all the people I need to say it to.  

Alrescha

pavonis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:22 am
Hey Hubby.... We are going out in real life and I STILL don`t have a tab on your gaia profile, but your "bestie" THATS A GIRL DOES?!

. . . . . ******** you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm
******** you, Carol. You're the most two-faced boss ever.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

Mayor Juana

Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:19 pm

I won't mention any names . . . <******** you Person R. I've wasted countless minutes of my life just to help you feel "secure" about yourself. I know it's horrid for me to even be saying this, but I'm tired of your two-faced bull s**t that you give me. So what if I'm more friends with your sister than I am with you. So what if I actually can have a steady relationship whether it be romantic or friend wise. You are NOT the only one in the world who has to deal with s**t that's unnecessary. I've tried my best to be as good as a friend I can be to you, REGARDLESS of your intolerable hyper sexual-ness and your uncontrollable mood swings, but ask you this; where have you been for me? It already sucks enough that I have a hard time pouring my feelings to anyone (which you it's the same for you, but I beg to differ) nonetheless even SHOW that I'm suffering. You don't help that either. It's impossible for anyone, yes anyone, to tell you what's going wrong in their life solely because your only "condolence" is you saying "at least you weren't beat as a child". Seriously!? When my life is falling apart for the mean time you MUST bring up your past and INSTANTLY make me feel bad for even MENTIONING my problems!? I hate it! ******** you! I'm tired of being your ear when you absolutely must complain about someone doing something that you simply hate. So what if some person called you a "whore"? Are you that blind to realize that you lead people onto calling you said word?! You get pissed when people think that you are not a virgin, yet you told my friend Person S that you had sex before!? You're too wishy washy. AT FIRST, you were a really cool person. But honestly, I'm just getting tired. I'm too busy being, what you call it, a insensitive b***h to try anymore. I'm sorry that I'm just not enough to help you through your problems, and I'm sorry that I'm just too human and have problems of my own. I'm also sorry that I'm an optimistic person and I look towards the future instead of dwelling in the past. I'm sorry. ********. You.

That was horribly amazing. I seriously need to get this off my chest.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 am
Hey Lucy, I just want to thank you for dating the guy I had a crush on just because I left the school, **** you.

Thanks Micheal, for keeping it a secret, and ruining my trust for everyone around me, **** you.  

Cheyenne Pepper

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

kittiffy

Toothsome Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm
Hey you, friend. All you do is go on and on and on about your boyfriend. You even told me on my birthday. My birthday. All I wanted that day was some people to go 'hey! happy birthday!' to me but you went 'hey! I have a boyfriend now!' Just take a knife and stab me in the back why don't you.
All you say is about him, him, you, him, and oh gee, him. I'm sick of it. I get that you have known him longer than you've known me, I get it. It's just pissing me off how you must do all that stuff for him and nothing for your friends. Ever since you started using your iPod during lunch, we don't even hear you any more. After he logs off, you talk to me. That's nice to know I'm your 'back up friend.'
Your mom goes to your room and just tells you to study. She doesn't even remotely yell, yet you still get so pissed at her, gee, she's just trying to help you. You complain so ******** much about how mean she is, but I don't see it. She's just there telling you what the ******** to do, but no, you take that the other way and go 'she's ******** pissing me off.' Well, you're pissing me off, you notice? All you do is sit there and complain, I'm sick of it. Really. I am, it's pissing me off and I can't ******** stand it any ******** more. Smarten up, shape up, and start acting your age. I'm sick and tired of you calling me what ever the ******** it is in dutch. :I ******** off, grow up and maybe you won't be the subject of torture in my blog.

You. Miss IB, smart and god cares. I get it, we don't have perfect pitch, I was never allowed to even practice my so screw off. I can't sing, I still sing because I want to and it makes me feel better. Like my world never fell.
I feel better. (:  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces