Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Practical Magick {edluver1992} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:54 pm
User ImageImiya's first class was gym, so he wouldn't see Aidan or Liam until later during lunch. Therefore, he had no idea that Aidan was late. Instead, he enjoyed the morning playing a vigorous game of basketball with the few guys awake enough.

Liam's POV
Liam looked up as the classroom door opened and Aidan walked in, looking like he was already having a rough day. He smiled at the black-haired boy and motioned to the empty seat next to him. "You're late," he whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:02 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan gave the tardy slip to the teacher who nodded, and went to sit at the last open computer. Which of course was a Windows 95, the slowest computer in the class.

The Witch didn't feel like sighing and chalked it up as part his bad-turned day. He nodded at Liam, however, a smile failing to be suppressed. "I cat unpluged the alarm clock."

{{whooo! eight pages of magickal hate/love gheyness~ <3 x]}}  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm
User ImageLiam grimaced. "And there's one reason why I'm not allowed to keep pets. They chew, destroy, and play with electronics. Another pretty big reason is that my mom's allergic." Liam grinned. "Anyway, glad you made it. How was your evening after you deserted us?"

{{Whoo! We should get to some angsting. Except I do love the drama so.}}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan jerked, giving Liam a side glance. "I didn't..." he started. "I didn't desert you... Coven members, remember?" It tasted foul on his tongue to lie. "It was alright."

He quickly looked back at his computer, logging in with his student ID, and proceeded to do the assignment.

{{Wow, I have written any on-going angst since...2008~ What do you have in mind, though? ;D I think I would like to add some sad drama into this thing~}}  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 am
User Image"Relax, Aidan. It was joke. So how about tonight? Are you going to hang with us again or are you going to go home?" Liam kept his face towards his computer and appeared to be talking to himself as he worked since this teacher didn't like talking during class assignments.

{{Hmm... I do like sad drama, too. But what? My ideas faded with summer break. crying }}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Well tonight he had no choice but to go home. Aidan shook his head to himself while whispering, "No, I can't tonight. More initiates are coming over. Tomorrow, though," he said, "will be good--Saturday and all."

{{*please insert brainwaves here* oh gosh, I dunno ._. ....I'll mention something if I think of it ^_^''}}  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 pm
User ImageLiam nodded. "Alright. Saturday then. I'll hold you to it." He grinned at the bespectacled boy and turned back to his computer screen, working quietly for the rest of the period.

At the end of the period, Liam slung his backpack over his shoulder and waited for Aidan before heading to the lunch room. "So, tell me about this cat that unplugged your alarm clock. Don't you have a phone you can use as back up?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Aidan grinned at the thought of his cat, once a homeless, sad thing. "Maya's playful at the most times, then other times she wants to be a deviant little bug and try to keep me home to be with her," he said. "I can almost expect my room to be disarray when I return..."

"But do you have any pets at all?" Aidan asked, then answered Liam's question. "I actually don't have any cellphone." He gave a grin.

{{I'll continue to be slow, but I should update when I can at least, yeah?}}  

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image "She sounds like a smart cat," Liam chuckled. "I have a leopard geko lizard. It's pretty much the only thing that no one in my house is allergic to besides fish. I thought a lizard was cooler than a fish. I would love to get a husky or German shepherd one day, though."

{{It's a-okay. In my head, when I saw that there was a new post, I literally went in my head, "Kyaa~" It's cool, though. I understand. ^_^}}

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"My mom had a German Shepherd when she was growing up, and there're a few pictures with me as a baby and him," Aidan reflected and held the cafeteria door open for Liam. Today's lunch menu was sloppy joes with corn and broccoli. He wondered about the schools that actually did serve mystery meat, and if it was not just fiction.

"What's your lizard's name?" he asked as he followed him in.

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:22 pm
User ImageLiam grinned. "Her name is Freckles. She really cool. Did you know that lizards eat their skin as they shed? It's like this huge glove coming off all at once.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff