Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:12 pm
User ImageRyu then looked at Sora with a serious face. "Whatever happens, even if the worst happens... I will always be there for you." He then paused for a few seconds and said "... and hello, Sara." He fully knew that Sara was on the second floor, possibly hearing the whole conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:19 pm
"That was such a sweet conversation the two of you were having, I knew you liked her Ryu." Sara said as she poked her head in the room with a smile on her face. "Sara, what are you doing here?" "Just wanted to check up on my sister and Ryu and I just so happened to walk in on a touchy moment."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image"Well we're doing fine... Hey, can you please get an ice pack for my back? Or something really cold?" He looked at Sora, then flipped open his book and started reading.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm
"Sure thing Ryu, I better not hear anything by the time I get back." Sara giggled as she left to get an icepack for Ryu. "If you don't need anything else I'll go find a room to rest in." Sora said as she got up and left the room to let Ryu read his book in peace. Sara then came back with icepack and a cooler full of ice and icepacks, "the reason for the cooler is to keep the other packs cold after the first one thaws and melts, have fun." Sara said as she gave Ryu the first icepack and left the room and made sure that the cooler was close enough for him to grab another one when needed.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm
User ImageRyu put the ice pack under his back and then read his book in peace. Moments later he set it aside and began to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:25 pm
Sara was in the living room relaxing with a glass of ice water, she then looked at her phone and began looking through the contacts. When she saw Wesker's name in the list she was tempted to delete his number but instead of hitting the delete button Sara put her phone on the table in front of her and laid down on the couch.

Sora managed to find unoccupied room and the first thing she did was take off her jacket, lay down on the bed and tried to fall asleep to get rid of the exhaustion she got from the fight with Wesker and getting lost in a desert.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image~During that night~

Ryu's head started turning, and he began to speak in his sleep.
"No... No..." He gripped the sheets and knocked over a breakable object in his sleep, but wasn't awaken.
"Please... STOP IT!!!" He awoke from a horrible nightmare. He panted and he took off his shirt and blotted up the sweat that went throughout his chest and face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:45 pm
Hearing something break and Ryu shouting Sora jumped out of her bed, ran to the room Ryu resided in and tried to see what was going on. "Ryu, did something happen?! Was anyone in here, speak to me!" Sora questioned quickly not liking when someone she knew was troubled.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:48 pm
User ImageRyu leaned up against the bedside, still blotting up his sweat with his t-shirt he took off, and he said "... Just a terrible nightmare. It... It was horrible. It scared me so much."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:51 pm
"And you said nothing scares you anymore. What happened to that?" Sora asked, "What was it about?"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm
User ImageRyu rubbed his eyes. "W-Well... I was in a hallway with no end. You were standing 20 feet in front of me. I ran towards you, but you got further away, and I saw Wesker behind you. I called out your name, but I couldn't breathe. Then I saw your head... rolling on the floor... Then Wesker said "I killed your family, Ryu! And I killed your woman!" Then My hands started getting eaten by hundreds of spiders... and then I screamed, only to find a huge spider crawling out of my throat... and then I wake up."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:14 pm
Sora was shaking in fear from what Ryu told her about his nightmare, she also shook in fear because she had case of arachiniphobia from an incident with a deadly spider at a young age. "That....that was the most horrible dream I've ever heard of, Wesker must really be haunting your conscious and from what I heard and read dreaming of spiders indicate a feeling of being entangled or trapped in a sticky or clingy relationship. It represents some ensnaring and controlling force." Sora explained as she looked away from Ryu's bare torso.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image'Wow... she's smart.'
Ryu continued to pant slightly. "I studied a bit about dreams, and there seems to be a few sources of what's causing this. Wesker's one of them... and my parent's killer is the other. if I deal with both of these people, then I may rest easy." He then noticed Sora looking away from his bare chest. "And what's wrong with my chest? eek It's not that bad! Look, I even have a 6 pack stare People these days..." He then rubbed his eyes and lied back down. "... I noticed how you were shaking. I've gotta stop being scary."  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:31 pm
"Its not that its just that I find it somewhat awkward to stare at someone when they're half naked." Sora said as she looked back to Ryu then added, "Its your dream that was scaring me Ryu, not you but when you were threatening Sara now that scared me. But now I'm not scared anymore."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image"Good, I don't want to be scary anymore... not in front of you. I want you to feel comfortable around me." He then sat upwards with a groan from the pain. "I don't think I can sleep anymore." He then got up out of the bed and looked out the window. "... Nice night. It's a full moon."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff