Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:17 pm
*he raised his hands in front of him in a defensive manner "as far as i'm concerned. i'm off Umbrella/Tricell's payroll. i was a expendable asset that was expended." he looked to sora "if it wasn't for sora i would probably dead." he still felt after he told the truth that it wouldn't change anything cause the past burns after the wound is long gone. "it's Nicholai Genovef by the way." he remarked as all of his words were engulfed in a mild Russian accent with a hint of paranoia.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:23 pm
Haiku's tensed body relaxed a bit, and she resumed her usual stance as she backed out of her defensive stance. She smirked with a small huff."Nicholai, of course, how could I forget that accent of yours. I was always quite fond of it...well, for your sake lets hope you're telling the truth."She shrugged, walking over to him with an extended hand."As I recall you were one of the few least violent of my hunters...I'll forgive you"She smiled softly, completely sincere in her claim.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:35 pm
*he hesitated as he she came closer to him however when spoke those words he it calmed him down. "i forgive you as well. what they did to you was wrong in my opinion." he said sincerely as he grasped her hand and shook it lightly because she was still a women. "i still remember when you threw Yuri into me and the bolt in the wall took my eye out." he said not trying to make her feel bad but he reminisced about interesting of times in the facility when he first transferred. he accent stayed in his words.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:42 pm
"Ah, I remember that..."She laughed slightly, but the look on her face was sad."Sorry about that....guess we match now huh?"She smiled, gesturing towards her eye patch with a playful laugh. Haiku was pleased she was interacting with people again, zombies weren't very lively company now that she thought about it.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 pm
"So thats how got your eye patch, I've been wondering about that for some time now." Sora mentioned after finally finding out how Nicholai got his eye-patch then looked at Haiku, "Good to know that everyone's on good terms with eachother now, right?" Sora playfully asked actually wondering if everyone was on good terms with eachother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:55 pm
Ryu just casually walked towards the group and said "Hey, any of you need a lift?" He then took out his cellphone, and scrolled through his contacts looking for his helicopter pilot's phone number. "I have a nice house 4 towns from here."  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:56 pm
*he looked to where the eye patch was on her face "i don't remember you getting that wound however i suppose we do..." he spoke as he was a little uncertain about her but smiled anyways seeing that it could be better that he could make it up to her by being at least good company. he looked to the Ducati key in his hand then just put it back in his pocket. he figured if he stayed in the house for a little long he could get his full strength back. the unfortunate thing of being human it takes longer to heal.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:58 pm
Haiku looked from Nicholai to Sora and nodded."Yeah I'd assume so, I lost my eye when I actually did escape by the way, I think you were busy that day....Had to tear the glass out myself..."She stretched, a small pop was heard and she straightened herself out."So, down to business, any information or status on what we are to do? I mean I had little to no leads, I was actually lounging around on a rooftop when I heard all the commotion and ran a few blocks to you guys..."

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:05 pm
"Well we could go somewhere safe to figure out what we're going to do then once we got something we can go from there." Sora suggested then said, "If we're going anywhere I have to head back to the house to get my bike, there's no way in hell I'd leave my precious bike behind. The thing is the fastest bike in the world!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm
"Suit yourself, more room for the rest. Anyone want a helicopter ride to a safehouse? I have pieee~" He then hit "Send" on his phone.

"Hey Jack... yeah... yeah, near the laboratories. Thanks." He hung up.  

Ryu Azore
Crew

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:11 pm
*he looked to Sora and nodded to her remark. then once herd about haiku's experience he slightly cringed. he the looked to Ryu and looked confused " Ryu, how is that possible? a personal chopper service. you must be.." his sentence was cut short as he felt a sharp pain in his ribs. he groaned a little bit feeling that maybe he had a cracked rib from the collision where sora found him.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Haiku looked to Nicholai and cocked her head slightly, then to Ryu."I'm fine, I can keep up with no problems whatsoever, trust me on that"She laughed and adjusted her sweater once more. Dang thing getting smaller on her now that she's grown a few inches...

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

Ryu Azore
Crew
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Ryu finished the man's sentence. "Rich? No, just renting it until next week."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:18 pm
"Ryu, I can just follow you on my bike," Sora told him as she got out her keys and ran off to get to her bike. By the time she got back to the house she got on her Suzuki Hayabusa started it and drove back to where the group was at. "How long till the chopper gets here?"  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:19 pm
"By the way, what happens next week? you planning a move?"She questioned somewhat interested in the topic.

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff