Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm
Yua followed behind Naruk. In her mind she took notes of what stairs were. She did wonder what an elevator was though...was it anything like these stairs? Either way, it was getting them up to the top right? Right. Yua ended up tripping on the first few stairs out from being so confused but got the hang of it quick enough.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:40 am
*walks out of the portal* Wow dis must be twilght town it's so..... wierd well i better go find someone to give me directions to go find Squall or something.  

Dashawn Hanton

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 am
Appearing out of no where, a dark portal was flashed into the unknown forest. A young girl came out of it, and the portal was then gone in seconds. "Ahhh, finally. A great place to relieve all my stress. I gotta stop being too nice to people that have no feelings for others..gosh. Just what have I turned into? Ugh...I need to get away somewhere where no one can find me. But where would that be? I dont know..." Julie kept on mumbling to herself as she jumped onto a tree. She sat on it for quite sometime before she started to feel extremely tired. "Ugh..too much going on. So tired..." She then shut her eyes, leaning her head against the tree and fell fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 pm
suta-inu-girl
Arisumei, also known as Risu, freezes. 'My nickname...Van...!'
"Wait!" she shouts, but it is already too late. Xanov is already on the ground, rapidly making his way back into town. Risu sighs. "It's a good thing I packed light. Otherwise this would be a lot harder."
Risu positions herself on the edge of the tower and closes her eyes in concentration. 'Weightless, I'm weightless, this world's gravity will not pull me down, I can fly,' she chants internally. 'Wind, please don't let me fall...!' Risu jumps off the clock tower, opens her eyes, and smiles. Instead of plummeting to her death, she is hovering over the station plaza.
What Risu has just used is a spell that enhances her ability to glide, allowing her to remain airborne for longer periods of time. It's only a temporary spell, but she hopes it will be enough to catch up to Xanov.
Grinning, she takes off, once again in pursuit of the partner she lost.

*running in the market area* what does this girl want from me....leave me alone already..*begins to dash away*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Dashawn Hanton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:01 am
*walking* talking to self well i guess this is twilight town Goofy!!! Donald!!!! Squall!!!!! Hey were r u guys uh hmmmmm wow nothing well i guess i'll walk up these wierd stairs woaaa what is this place?
the gravity changed?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am
*reaches the door at the top and opens it*
"Haha, well look at that. You can see the whole town from up here. And it looks like this place is pretty popular from all these popsicle sticks littering the ground. Can't blame 'em."  

Xake got it memorized

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:59 pm
Risu growls in irritation when she hears Xanov complain of her pursuit. By this point, she has managed to get the amnesiac within her sights once more. The problem is, he's still too fast for her to catch.

"It isn't like I enjoy chasing you, you idiot! It's just that you wouldn't listen to me! All I wanted was to talk to you!" she shouts after her fleeing ex-partner. "I'd stop chasing you if you would stop running away every time I tried to talk to you!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 am
Yua allowed through the door. She looked off the edge of the clocktower at all the people below. "I've been here before...", Yua said quietly, a bit of shock in her expression. "I know this place..." But when had she been here before? Noa had lived on the island all her life. Yua examined the popsicle sticks on the ground before looking back off into the town below.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 pm
*Naruk cocked an eyebrow*
"You've been here before? Was it when you teleported here before me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 am
Yua looked back at Naruk and shook her head. "Nu-uh...but I've been here before..." What she was saying wasn't exactly clear but she wasn't sure how else to say it.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:10 pm
"So you just have a memory of being here, but you can't remember it precisely?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm
Yua nodded, looking back over the edge. Everything looked so tiny from up here...I guess it showed just how many people there were in this tiny town.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 pm
suta-inu-girl
Risu growls in irritation when she hears Xanov complain of her pursuit. By this point, she has managed to get the amnesiac within her sights once more. The problem is, he's still too fast for her to catch.

"It isn't like I enjoy chasing you, you idiot! It's just that you wouldn't listen to me! All I wanted was to talk to you!" she shouts after her fleeing ex-partner. "I'd stop chasing you if you would stop running away every time I tried to talk to you!"

*jumps to the top of a building and looks back*...just try and catch me *jumps and glides to the forest, once there* man....what a strange girl...maybe i was a bit harsh with her...i should go back and...o no...*Twilight Thorn apears and attacks*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm
The female keyblader known as Arisumei sighs irritably. After Xanov issued his little challenge, he had taken off again. She had managed to track him as far as the entrance to the forest, but after that, he seemed to disappear. But she refused to give up.

After taking a deep breath, Risu scans her surroundings for what seems like the hundredth time, attempting to find any trace at all of her former partner, but yet again, she only sees trees, trees, and...more trees.

'I saw him come in, so I know he's here. I'm standing by the entrance; I would have seen him leave. So where could he possibly be?' she wonders.

All of a sudden she hears a crash in the distance. Immediately she turns, trying to locate the source of the noise.

'Is that...?' She sees a glimpse of black, followed by a burst of light that has to be some sort of attack, and she knows. 'It's him!'

"Hang on! I'm coming!" she shouts as she dashes into the depths of the forest.

pinnedbutterflywings

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm
I'm taking my leave of roleplaying. It's just gotten too boring for me to bother with it.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff