Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:40 pm
Zeramir jumped and fell on the half-feline and held its huge neck of hair. The feline tried to run as fast as he could but Zera wouldn't give up, the mage made his scythe appear once again and as he jumped back he decapitated the vhimera with its own streght. When he heard the loud noise he automaticaly stayed down. Both the Chimeras got up from the blood even if they were supposed to be dead and ran to each other, both the chimeras crashed and fused into an even bigger one with two heads one cats and the other one a dogs, its body was that of a giant warrior but his hands wore huge claws instead of fingernails. "Splendid..." Said the magician although he didn't really care about chimeras right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:45 am
"That wasn't what I was talking about!" a huge black beam shot over their heads and infront of the Chimera, and began to mutate it even more, "oh s**t," Shuyin watched in horror as the creature became a nightmare Version of it's former self.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:18 am
"Damn it...I guess I will have to finish this with an attack powerfull enough to blow this thing to smitherins! Squad, get back!"As the mage said this his eyes turned red and a huge shadow came from underneath him, he started to levitate only a few inches from the floor as he gathered power. As the chimera ran to him to shred him to pieces the mages power grew stronger and stronger, the shadow covered him then went to his hands which were open at his sides. Zeramir put his hands in front of him and with the nitemare chimera as his target, a powerfull Darkness blast flew at incredible velocity from his hands to destroy his objective. Just as the impact of his power happened the blast turned to light exploding against the chimeras darkness, blowing it to tiny pieces. The tired mage stood on the ground and began laughing maniacly."Is there anything else you might want me to destroy Axel!? Maybe Lucy or God himself!? Or better yet! Show me your prettyboy face! I'll do a favor to this world by destroying it!"His scythe appeared on his hand and ran towards the head of the chimera and took out its eyes and the started stabbing aimplessly it until it was just a puddle of dark blood. His eyes and his mind went normal."By the gods...whats happening to me?" He looked at his bloody hands as he fell to his knees and then passed out once again."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:01 pm
Shuyin stood there with a look on his face that would have made Ace Ventura laugh, he walked over to Zeramir and picked him up off the ground, he looked around and noticed where they were," hey if this is where I think it is then," he ran over to a hill and down below was a mansion," Damn I was right, come on girls we have a new base of opperation."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:11 pm
Sayo could only stare at both shaking her head, "Men.."she said softly a hint of disgust tainting her words. Quietly without much more say she followed Shuyin sighing softly looking towards Aerith with not much to say.

After a while her eyes looked towards her a little and she sighed.

"Sorry about before, not enough time to make a good introduction..."she said softly, "Sayo Waterstar Moonshine.."

She said this without an outstreched hand formally showing that this was pure business but she did give a nod in acknowledgement.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:33 am
Zeramir started to open his eyes and said."Thanks but I think I can walk now Shuyin..." The demon man let himself off the back of his friend and took his glasses out of his coat to then find that thoy were broken because of the last fight. Zeramir put his glasses on anyways and magically the glasses were remade and repaired, the mage patted Shuyins back as he said thanks and walked towards their new base of operations."So...we can be safe here?..." Asked the still weak mage as he put his glasses back into place.  

Zeramir

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:46 am
"Of course we'll be safe there that mansion belongs to me," He boastfully replied as he headed towards the mansion," plus there's enough room in it for all of you to have your own rooms, and I designed the defense system myself so let's go already."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:08 pm
"Perfect" Said Zeramir while entering the house and laying on a sofa."At last... I can recover..."The mage grabbed his right hand stongly and twisted it back into place revealing that it was broken, he did the same with both his arms in two different places and both of his knees. Then he laid back with a serious face although he was sweating from all the pain even though he didn't show any.  

Zeramir

Raelin Li

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:03 pm
Sayo followed the two and as Shuyin proudly proclaimed that the vacinity was his Sayo shrugged muttering something incoherant.

"Whoo.. High Roller..."she said with a slight bit of sarcasm coating her words.

Walking into the mansion she observed the area quietly, though all the lights weren't turned on she noticed the Victorian qualities that it with held. The gold painted borders that lined the red wallpapered walls, to the furniture that too had a great amount of detail presented in it.

"This is quite a place Shuyin.."she whispered softly as she looked around even more slowly making her way for the stairs. She noticed that the place seemed a little dust from recent vacancy, but she was sure that they would slowly fix that up. Finding her way to the closest room she opened the door quietly and walked in. The room was a little musty but she would deal with it. Sayo sighed a little opening the window half way while collasping on the king-sized bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:40 pm
"Yeah sorry about all the dust, it's been thirteen years since I've been home,"

he replied as he walked towards a door near the bottom of the stairs,

" Sayo if you want that room you can have it. It used to belong to my sister so it's all yours now,"

he looked around,

" Zeramir you can have the room next to hers, it was my best friends but he no longer needs it,"

he looked at Aerith,

"if you want you can go upstairs and the thrid door on the right will be your room if you want,"

he said as he oppened the dorr at the stairs,

" oh and what ever you guys do, don't come into the basement here even if there's an explosion don't coem down here understand?"  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:47 pm
The mage entered his room and looked at it for a moment and then laid on the bed. "Ok thank you my friend." Zeramir looked out the window while caressing his right arm which was the one that took most damage, the pain had gone already and his wounds began to heal but mobility wasn't still at 100%. The mage got up and went out through a door/window that led to a little balcony in the room and from there he started to whatch the sky nostalgicaly. Zera flicked his fingers and the dust that engulfed the room had dissapeared leaving a clean room behing." I will honor your friends room...that I promise..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:00 pm
Shuyin started down the steps into the basement of the mansion, as he did he thought to himself," Aerith she's just like her I wonder if I ask her on a date if she'll say yes," as he reached the bottom a huge steel door blocked his path to the right of the door was a panel that he opened and placed his hand on a reader, and the device scanned his hand print. The door started to slied open and he removed his hand.

Shuyin entered the room it was filled with objects that were covered with sheetsHe walked over to a tall object and pulled the sheet off and it revelaed a huge tank filled with a blue liquid and inside was a girl, but not a normal girl she was part Cat, "Well my Dear kira are you fully healed yet or are still to injured," he spoke to himself as he checked the vitals on the sitde of the tank.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:24 am
Zeramir got up from the bed and went out of his room looking at the house until he heard Shuyins voice that came from the basement, as he heard Shuyin call someone he knew that there was something strange going on. Zeramir turned into a shadow and became Shuyins hoping he didn't know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:53 pm
Sayo turned over in bed quietly as she looked up towards the sky with a small sigh escaping her lips. It had been a while since she had been in a house this huge with people she didn't very well trust but found very dependable. She couldn't help but feel very quiet as she rested quietly against the sheets which she slowly started to bounce on to release the dust out the open window. She had taken a lower floored bedroom as her own for a good reason as she was a light sleeper and often was the best bodyguard at night.

Sighing again she looked up at the dim light of the bedroom and finally said, "This would not do.." and getting up she conjured up a large gust of wind to hit the room lightly and force all of the old dust, cobbwebs and spiders off of the linen, furniture and lights making the room glow brightly as she finished.

"Finally it's liveable now.."she said softly as she walked towards the door and let herself out to go look for Zeramir.

After a while of looking around she went towards the base of the stairway towards the basement and shrugged knowing she was to take no step further. Looking down she hoped that Shuyin could hear her.

"SHUYIN! HAVE YOU SEEN ZERAMIR?!"she called to him loudly posing her question.  

Raelin Li

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:00 pm
Shuyin stoother looking at the Tank for what seemed like hours,"I'm soo sorry for getting you involved in the entire war you were supposed to just be a kind soul without ever needing to fight but...," a tear streaked it's way down Shuyins face. He laid his head against the glass," I sowre I'd protect you and I failed to..." the tears started to hit the floor of the basementhe looked down at his Shadow,"Zeramir you can come out I know it's you."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff