The Chaotic Blood [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:47 pm
Eureka snuck behind the bone.She made a new sword.Then she stabbed him."Let her go or go to hell."She said in a demonic tone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm
The ice shatters as the girl tries to stab Zach. "Sorry little miss. My body isn't as fragile as you humans or any of my fellow Chaos'." Zach smiled and reached towards the girl, attempting to grab the collar of her clothes so he would have a grasp and he could throw her out of his way. As he did this, the rune very slowly began to glow, activating its second ability. The portal of Chaos.  

raozspaz

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm
Quinn moves his axe away from the Bone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:55 pm
Eureka schreeched."Ack!Let me go.I'll do anything,please dont hurt me."She squirmed.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 pm
Yui awoke to the noise.She pulled on a gown and stepped outside.She saw the fight and more importantly,her daughter held captive.She screamed,then covered her mouth.She hid,hoping to go unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 pm
Zach runs his finger down the side of the girl's face and smiles. "I dont need anything from you anymore." With that said, he takes her and throws her towards a tree with the strength of fifty men. "You humans. So weak." Zach looks up and around a bit and laughs. "Sorry Chi. I have yet to gather any of their souls for you." Zach says as he looks past the group towards some trees.  

raozspaz

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:03 pm
Eureka tried to brace herself,but was too slow.The impact knocked up blood that she coughed up.She was knocked unconcious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:05 pm
"Don't take the princess!" She ran towards Zach and stopped a little, she let down her hair and put it up in a bun so it would get out of her way. "Please!"

Chi sighed. "It is fine." She said and smiled lightly watching Alice beg for the princess.  

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:07 pm
~Lucia dropped her sword, and beat against the barrier with her hands, and started screaming.
Suddenly, she felt a -snap- and a blinding pain; she had broken her left hand. She cursed and cradled her broken hand to her chest, fighting the tears.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm
Quinn cringes at the girl being thrown and super runs to Eureka putting her over his shoulder.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:12 pm
"I am sorry. We need her for our plans to come to their fullest of fruition." Zach laughs again and the rune is now a very bright purple. Almost luminescent in its own accordance. Zach turns and smiles to the princess. "Off you go to our better chambers." Zach says with a sadistic laugh. The rune does a quick triple flash and then it vanishes, swords and all.

The princess would reappear inside of a massive stone room, her arms chained around one of the massive swords that surrounded her.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:16 pm
Yui screamed."Lucia!"She let a few tears roll down her cheeks."You monster!"She drew a razor fan and her sword."What do you want with us?"  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm
Quinn watches the princess disappear, "F***." He heads toward the castle finding a room to put Eureka down so he could heal her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:28 pm
"Aww. I see our queen has arrived. Dont worry my dear. In all due time, you will discover what we are planning." With that, Zach takes a bow to the queen and a rune encircles him. It only takes a few seconds before Zach himself teleports to the room in which the princess is now in.  

raozspaz

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:38 pm
Chi looks around. "Well I guess I should go, I will play with you guys later." She waved and teleports to where Zach and the princess was.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff