Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Manga or Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekachi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:20 am
definately manga... the story is much longer and detailed... and they put a lot of effort in every little thing they draw...
there are too many mangas i know that are way better than the anime, like chobits, tsubasa reservoir, DNAngel, loveless, sakura, kazan and many others... heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:58 am
a lot of anime is good and all but really, i like manga because you get the better, more-detailed full story and it leaves you more satisfied than the anime. but then again, the fruits basket finale for the first season was REALLY good. i can't decide for sure. xd  

FoxAnime

x_fox_fire_x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:47 am
violet faerie
I actually like both, though i tend to have a certain policy...

And usually its cheaper to buy anime in series, then single volumes, I learned that the harder...but anyway =33

I'm one of those sales addicts, or the $8.99 though i tend to have more $9.99 for some reason@@....bought anime series ranges from $40-100 bucks =D

If i find out about the manga series, first, I tend to read it, and obviously enjoy it...but if it turns into an anime...I have a hard time adjusting to it and vice versa...

So whichever I read first I tend to stick with that =D Or else, suffer the consequences of that old saying "Books usually are more detailed and better than movies" whee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:04 pm
manga or anime huh? i'd say both...the each have their pros and cons, but the manga tells the story and then its put into an anime, and so we get to see the voices and characters come to life. so i love both biggrin  

amaterasu_geisha

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Karafer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:55 pm
Anime, I feel the impact more when I see the story moving than when in manga, and besides there's sounds in anime....the downside with anime is that they tend to shortcut or minimize the story....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:10 am
Both!  

notreallyhereanymore

Reifa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:04 pm
I like both, but I tend to watch anime more. xd I like the color and voices of the characters in the anime, brings more life to them, althought manga is more detailed. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:04 pm
I tend to do that too. I go on amazon.com and buy mangas for under a dollar and end up spending 30 bucks sweatdrop I really like to watch anime but its too expensive to get new stuff to watch, so manga always gets pushed up to the front.  

megsaroni88

Fashionable Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

RhodeKamelot_87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:11 pm
Actually I like mangas because they were more available than anime I live in a very backwards town and the closes bookstore is about an hour away sure I could by both online but there's a lot of comp hacking and identity theft here also so I don't want someone getting a hold of my debit card so I'd rather drive an hour to get to manga and I also buy anime at the bookstore too but manga is way cheaper I only splurge on anime when I have lots of extra dough to through around.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:40 am
i like anime more than manga but i read manga too.. there are some that i only read the manga and some i only watch the anime and then theres some that i do both.
examples: Kare Kare (manga only) Black Cat (anime only), Fruits Basket (both)  

MogiMogiGirl

Magical Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Well..
i like both too!!^ ^
but then i have nothing in my house that`s anime.. eek

cause if my mom sees me with it she would return it..xP
she thinks that anime messes peoples minds!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:58 am
i like them both
i like manga because it's the actual story
in anime they usually change it a bit
and i like drawing so the characters are right there for me to draw

but i like anime because it (more or less) brings everything to life
and i think that's really freakin awesome
XD  

Chyna_Whyte

XxThe-LeafsxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:38 am
manga is weird when u read it and do the sounds in public but its weirder to heard "believe it!" on a laptop so they are both great  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:32 pm
M...they both have their good and bad points, but I have to say that I like anime better, especially for the action genre, because of the music and it's just funner to see fights move. lol.
<3 Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo
both would be not quite as good if it was manga.  

pillowsk3

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:11 pm
Anime because you can watch and listen to the actions of the characters verses just looking at paper...  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff