Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Acotas' Camp: Slots closed! (winners pg 22) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 am
-Scar and Custom Item shop-

Purchase Type
: accessories

Owner name: x-Ivory_Feld-x
Pet Name: Maui
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): [Cert] | [Uncert]
Items/services needed:
Description: 2 Frangipani flowers by her ear & (in front) of the pre made pearl hair-sticks (in gold with reg colored pearls) and the frangipani/pukka shell anklet (doesn't matter which hoof/ankle)
References?: [Hair flowers] | [Bracelet]
Was this gained in an RP? Nope
~~~ Link to Rp: N/A
Teepee: I have no idea where it is anymore, LOL!
Total: I'll pay in full/whatever you think it all would cost and tip.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 am

Purchase Type
: (scars/scars and accessories/accessories)

Owner name: JetAlmeara
Pet Name: Jarita
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): User ImageUncert
Items/services needed: Egyptian Ankh earring and Egyptian bracelet cuff on upper leg (above the knee)
Description: see references but change the colors to match her - purple for the earrings to match the necklace she already has and purple/orange/pink etc for the bracelet
References?: (Optional but preferred) Earring ref, Egyptian bracelet ref
Was this gained in an RP? Not yet..but Everong her lifemate will be getting them for her in an upcoming one.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Teepee
Total: 15k - unsure on price..they're two fairly simple pieces but more detaile then what I would consider to be really simple..so i put teh medium price, will pay more, just let me know =-)  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 am
Code:

Purchase Type
: (Scars/Scars and accessories/accessories)

Owner name: Beejoux
Pet Name: Os de Blanc
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well):
User Image Uncert
Items/services needed: Necklace thing
Description: Bird skull and feather/spikes necklace thing. Very voodoo-y. Can also add some sort of charm to his tail if you feel inspired.
References?: No refs, you go ahead and go to town on it.
Was this gained in an RP? Naw.
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Teepee
Total:... lets go 40k for necklace and any accessories you wanna throw on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: She-Ra of Etheria
Pet Name: Alti
User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: Medium jewelry
Description: Leather bracers on her front legs that are like the ones in the ref picture, only with the colors changed, where it is black it should be dark brown and where it is red it should be tan.
References?: (Optional but preferred) Ref
Was this gained in an RP? No
~~~ Link to Rp: N?A
Teepee: Here
Total: 20k  

She-Ra of Etheria

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:23 am
taking a spot. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:34 am

Purchase Type
: Scar accessories

Owner name: Ishtanballa
Pet Name: Setesh
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert and Uncert
Items/services needed: Scar and leather bindings
Description:
Scar: I'd like a scar on his rump. What the scar looks like is up to you, but it from an attack by a fellow Cerynei's hoof.
Leather Bindings: I'd like him to have thick black leather straps running up a leg, or legs, and for there to be softly glowing tribalish markings that are a shade of green that match his mane. They can be running up one or two legs, which ever you think looks best.
References?: None
Was this gained in an RP? No, it's from a backstory.
~~~ Link to Rp: --
Teepee: Here
Total: 20,800  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am
Purchase Type: accessories/accessories

Owner name: Revel1984
Pet Name: Arya
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert, Cert with Familiar, Uncert
Items/services needed: 'Brain' pendant on a silver chain or leather thong. some feathers in her mane
Description: A miniature zombified brain necklace on a silver chain around her neck, the 'brain' pendant should be a visible size, but nothing too big. (chain could be replaced with a very dark brown leather thong if it looks better) also, the colors could be more muted than the actual ref, maybe not so neon looking.

3 or 4 small ghostly feathers scattered in her mane, to match with her familiar slightly transparent and maybe glowing a little.

References?: Necklace/Pendant ref Familiar uncert familiar uncert
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee: Here (Arya's highest stat is 32%)
Total: 15k + 15k + Tip = 40k (wasn't sure what edit level it would be so i went for the highest just in case)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 am

Purchase Type
: accessories/accessories

Owner name: Moxxiie
Pet Name: Chayse
User Image
uncert
Items/services needed:Spiked collar, studded armband
Description:Black leather collar with small silver spikes around her neck
Black leather band with fuschia studs on her front right leg (the one that doesn't have accessories on it already) about halfway on the upper part of the leg (see refs)
References?: ref 1 ref 2
Was this gained in an RP? no
~~~ Link to Rp:
Teepee:link
Total:24k I think  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:57 am

Purchase Type
: accessories/accessories

Owner name: Yumitoko
Pet Name: Edward "Eddie" Vassago
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Certed and Uncerted
Items/services needed: 2 items
Small Necklace Accessory
Possibly medium Accesory
Description:
Quote:
1. I would like him to have some silver star jewellery, I'd like it to be a thin silver chain or strand ( can be very fine like wire) wrapped around his neck multiple times with little stars (like on his mate's horn) but in a silver colour instead.

Quote:
2. I'd like Eddie to have more peacock feathers like his farther and uncle,aunt and sister, I love the tail and the head feathers on his uncle.
I'd just like him to have some more because he looks like he's seriously lacking , that lone feather in his hair needs friends and what is a peacock without his feathers? A naked one. D:

I'd just like some feathers as long as it's not too much or they don't look nice, the placement of them is CC. Maybe one or a few coming out from behind his ear would be good, but you can stick to the smaller ones if you like keep it simple, Eddie is pretty minimal.

You can be minimal with this or what ever you like the design and placement is CC I don't want it to be too hard or time consuming because I know you're super busy and feathers are annoying to do. xD

References?: His Mate Strenna
Some reffs in the description.
Google Images Peacock Feathers
Was this gained in an RP? It's gained in future plots, sorta a marital thing, you probabbly know what I'm on about. biggrin
Like for example like a wedding ring...he has this instead.
Teepee: here!!
Total: 8k + 15k = 23k (I hope that's right.)

Thank you for this opportunity. biggrin

Quote:
Note:
Will be trying to get clarification from the owners of family members before this ends.
I'd very much like him to have this because he is related after all. If not there are peacock feathers to reference.

Faid Shadowlight
Yumitoko II
May I have permission to use sterenna in Mind's item shop form references?

Yes you may, I look forward to seeing what you get.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 am

Purchase Type
: Scars

Owner name: Ririka
Pet Name: Nikita
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): Cert and Uncert
Items/services needed: About 6 or more scars.
Description: Nikita has been attacked by a skinwalker, so she should have several scars going along her rump and back legs. Do whatever you think looks best. <3
References?: N/A
Was this gained in an RP? Yes, a small AIM RP.
~~~ Link to Rp: It hasn't been logged.
Teepee: Click
Total: 800g  

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Agneza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 am
I want one raffle ticket too!

Purchase Type

Owner name: Agneza
Pet Name: Svart
User Image
Items/services needed: string with beads and feathers, few glowing beads in his mane and tail similar to his father
Description: see pics below
- feathers on string colored like long feather on Svart's cert
References?: string hair beads
Was this gained in an RP? not yet
~~~ Link to Rp: -
Teepee: teepee
Total: 23k  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 am

Purchase Type

Owner name: Revel1984 & [ Mialee ]
Pet Name: Ashe
User Image
Uncert
Items/services needed: fire clips in the mane and tail
Description: 1 fire clip in the mane on the left side by the ear so its clipped into her white bangs, basically between the ear and her eye, and 1 fire clip in the tail at the base. see refernces below for full details. also choker style fire pendant.
References?: (Optional but preferred) this style for the clip X but with medium black wings like the clip has (similar but does not have to be exact wings, any demonish wings would do), purple stones in the middle, silver on the clip itself, with flames like this clip but maybe coming from behind the wings and stones? X. obviously not so cartoony looking. artist discretion to what you think looks best ^^
as for the choker, using the black side since its reversible, this style for the choker around her neck X, medium black, but the silver markings in the centre would be changed to a flame color, and a crystal fire pendant in the centre hanging down from the choker a bit X, as close as possible to the pendant shape and coloration.
Was this gained in an RP? no but I suppose Revel could incorporate it. I think she plans to anyways lol
Teepee:
Mialee
Revel
Total: 40k + tip  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 am
Remember guys: The prices count for individual items, not singular. If you're going to want a necklace and arm bands, while I'll count duplicate armband on both front arms, the necklace needs to count separately.

The exceptions are peircings, which have a "Scale" of how many you have, which you can get a decent amount of (as long as they arent really really complex ones) and only count as a single item.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

Purchase Type
: Accessories

Owner name: Amirynth
Pet Name: Zandali
Picture of Pet: Zandali old tag
Items/services needed: Trollish edits, legs cuffs, a necklace, feathers in hair ect. go wild! Also, a little floating voodoo doll (see last ref, Malis has two in the comic) if at all possible <3
Description: What ever inspires you *grins* Think voodoo, feathers skulls ect. Zandali decided to travel to Malis' village to learn about her history. I'd like the items to reflect that.
References?: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Was this gained in an RP? Yes! But not actually written down, Zandali went back to find Malis' home village to learn how to become a proper Troll. It is mentioned in a bunch of my other RPs though. The little voodoo puppet is something I was planning for the next story arc as a 'gift' from Tuuli.
~~~ Link to Rp: n/a
Teepee: Rynnth's Teepee
Total: 120k?  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 am

Purchase Type
: (accessories)

Owner name: LadyNekoya
Pet Name: London
Picture of Pet (Include uncerted image link as well): If he wins I'll see if I can find his cert.
Items/services needed: A scarf~
Description: A big thick piece of fabric for a scarf, it will be sort of bulky in appearence.
References?: Something similar to this in appearence and colour but if you feel the colour doesn't work you are free to change it to something that looks better.
Teepee: Link
Total: 20k  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items