Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:15 pm
(( I sent her a PM explaining that I was on vacation. I tend to forget to tell people ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:53 pm
((ah. thats ok.))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:59 am
((Sorry i havent been on much and i didnt feel like u abandoned me just give me some notice next time xp ))

"Wow Doll thats a pretty good replica," Sora said while walking around her room. "Damn the upper levels got all the good stuff..." This is the first time ive ever been up here... she thought as she sat down on Doll bed. Then she smiled. "We only have a few hours left until we leave!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:12 pm
(( Otaku-kun told you he was going to be gone for a week, right? But he’ll be back, and we can just roleplay with Doll and Sora since Arc and Noah are asleep. Plus…I’ve got some new characters I’m planning on using soon enough…))

Doll shrugged, but smiled. Sora seemed more relaxed in the upper levels. But she couldn’t blame her. The lower levels were full of mistakes and violent creatures with no control over their actions. So being in the high levels must have been a breathe of fresh air. “Well thank you, Sora,” Doll said, walking over to the bed where Sora sat. She lay flat on her back before turning to face Sora. “I’m excited for it, but at the same time I’m worried,” she admitted. “Arc must know that the world outside of this place is dangerous. She’s smart, even if she pretends otherwise. So she must know that because of her…handicap, it will be harder for her,” Doll sighed. She really was worried about the girls safety. “But I think she decided to leave not just for her sack. But mostly for us. I honestly think the only reason she’s going is because she’s the only one who can fly us out of here. There really isn’t any other way out of this place without walking out the front door,” Doll sighed.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:05 am
(( Grrr he didnt. and ok abt the characters but i have a wierd twist for this...))

"Actually I might be able to help her fly us out of here. Since Im part dragon I can transform into one for a short amount of time. And i just need to focus all of my energy on it so i can. And Im pretty sure we are all worried about this but I know that there is no way in hell Im going down without a fight and Im sure that well be fine. Just as long as we stay together and use our animal sides to our advantage." Sora said with a smile. "Honestly I think we have the advantage because we have one pissy snake and a overprotective dont-mess-with-me-or-your-gonna-regret-it dragon." she said with a smirk at the jab about Toby.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm
Doll couldn’t help but smile at this. “Not to mention an overly-protective Angel is on our side. And a demon Bear…thing, “she shrugged at her own label. “And who know’s we may just meet someone who’s willing to help us.

((Oh, do tell…I like twists…))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm
"Your not a demon and if anything happens ill just do my demonic pissed off lose control thingy if i have to..." Sora looked down hoping she wouldnt have to. "Or maybe we could use Toby as bait as we get away!" She said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:48 pm
Doll couldn’t help but smile at Sora, “Oh we couldn’t do that. Arc wouldn’t allow us to leave Toby behind,” she giggled, sitting up and looking Sora head on. The girl was beautiful, that was true. Sora may have not known that about herself, seeing as mirrors weren’t allowed in the lower levels. But she was, which could actually help in the real world. “You see, Arc is in love with Toby, so there is no way she’d even think about using him as bait, no matter how good of an idea that is,” she grinned with a chuckle. “Even if she doesn’t know it yet…she does. These’s eye’s don’t lie, “ she said, pointing to her eyes with a big goofy grin.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 am
"Thats true when they came down to see me I saw a look in both of their eyes that I hadnt seen since before i started," getting abused.... Sora stopped remembering the painful memories. "Anyway I could just tell," She said smiling to Doll covering her pain. "And Doll I just wanted to say thanks for coming down to the lower levels and talking with me for a while. No one ever actually talked to me unless it was the doctors trying to get me to obey them..." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm
Doll shrugged, curling up in her bed. “It’s fine, you’re coming with us. So I guess that makes you my sister now,” she said with a smile and a yawn. “So, we have a big day tomorrow, and I guess we should get some sleep. I’ve got a big bed, so we can share. I have a feeling we might have to share a bed for a while until we can find a place to stay in the really world,” she shrugged, cozying up in her covers, yawning again. “Beside’s…there’s no way I’m letting you go back down there…”

((Should we skip to the morning now? ))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 pm
(YES!)

"Doll, Doll wake up its almost time to go," Sora said excitedly. "Come on sleepy lets go find Arc, Toby, and Noah." Since doll made no intention of waking up yet Sora sighed and picked the small girl up and their bags. When she started walking down the hall she saw Arc. "hey Arc ready to go?" She asked when she reached her laughing at her surprised expression at seeing Doll.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 pm
(( Well, neither Sora nor Doll know of Noah’s existence yet, So I guess I’ll ignore the see Noah part. No one knew that Arc got pregnant from her attack, most didn’t even know about her being attacked. The only reason Tobias knows is because he went to go see Noah with Arc ^^; Sorry if you were confused. ))

Arc slowly opened her eyes as her body woke her up. She wasn’t really a morning person, so it always took her a while to get up and ready for the world. She groaned, slowly sitting up, careful not to wake Noah as she did this. She yawned, stretching out, feeling her back pop. Her wings extended, the feathers fluffing out as she popped all her bones. She let her eyes fall on where ever they pleased, she couldn’t see anyway. And Arc always had trouble using her third eye right after she woke up.

Arc flung her legs off her bed and stood, yawning some more. She took a few steps in the direction of her bathroom, only to trip and fall over a chair she didn’t remember being there the night before. She made a loud crash, but luckily didn’t wake Noah. She lay on the floor, grumbling. “Toby…”she mumbled. He must have moved it the day before. She slowly got up and headed for the bathroom, she needed a shower.

After Arc’s shower she walked out of her bathroom refreshed in every sense of the word. She had a smile on her face as she headed for the clothes she had laid out for herself the night before. Arc dropped her towel on the floor and grabbed for her clothes. These were some of the clothes Arc had made some of the Scientists go get her from the outside world. Arc slipped on her black bra and panties first, “looking” at herself in the mirror. She could see herself in her third eye; she smiled. Next she grabbed her white tank top that she had cut holes in for her wings. All her clothing had holes for her, no need to ruin a shirt just to try and push wings through them. Next she grabbed a jacket without sleeves. This jacket was black with four red belts that acted like a sort of corset on her. It was low cut, which is something Arc was never allowed to wear here. Finally she put on white thigh high stockings along with a plaid skirt. She looked in the mirror one more time, pleased with her new image. She didn’t look anything like herself, but she was happy about it.

Arc picked up the still sleeping Noah and walked out the door. She soon met up with Doll and Sora. Arc couldn’t help but smile to “see” Doll half asleep on Dora’s back. Guess Sora couldn’t wait for Doll to wake up fully.

Arc’s eyes shot open, and she rushed over to Sora, putting her hand over her mouth in all seriousness. “Why yes Sora. I’m very ready for our breakfast together,” she said, shooting a glance to the security mics around them. They had to be careful around here.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 am
User ImageThe night passed quickly for Tobias as he slept. He was one of the worst morning people you'd ever meet. Tobias usually got into trouble the most before breakfast. But this morning was different. Today was the day. Freedom day. He stood in front of the mirror in his bathroom, mentally preparing himself for what was to come. All that was left was for the girls to come by and let him out of his room. It sucked that he could get in, but not out. He wished they would hurry up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 am
"Arc calm down the gaurds are completely ignoring me being up here. They dont care as long as i dont start anything and i ran into a few earlier so they know that im up here to get food, we just need to find Toby so we can go," Sora said sighing while trying to get some fluff off her dress. "Speaking of snake boy where is he im hungry." she said smiling.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Arc smiled, Noah still fast asleep in her arms. “We’ll be getting him now…he’s just down the hall actually,” she said, turning around. “Come on, we’ll get Toby, get something to eat, grab some stuff…and we’ll have our picnic,” she said, still being a bit careful about the whole situation. She had worked to long and hard for this plan to fail just because someone had a big mouth.

Doll slowly opened her eyes to find herself on the girls back. She shot up, slipping off her back. “Hey!” she protested, but quickly remembered what day it was. She smiled, grabbing hold of Dora’s hand with a big smile, “Oh I can’t wait!” she chimed, running with Sora and fallowing Arc as she made her way to Tobias’s room.

Arc finally made it to Toby’s room, knocking lightly before opening it. Arc peeked her head in, her long hair falling off her shoulders, Noah asleep in her arms. “Hey, ready for breakfast?” she asked with a grin.

((Sorry for not posting, lost internet for a while there....))

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff