Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve bowed Ethan a thank you and went to her room.After unpacking her things she Read in er room for a while.When she was bored,Eve left for the lobby to make new friends(she'll be living there so why not?)Eve approached Shred and said,"Hi I'm Eve."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Hearing a somewhat familiar voice, he turned around to see Eve. His eyes went wide as they returned to their human, amber-colored state. He then smiled at her and approached her as he told Uwn, "On second thought, Uwn, you can have your fun. Just remember to kill and eat in the kitchen and any leftovers are for the zombies." He then stood before her, somehwat proud she asked for his attention first. "Hello there, Ms. Eve. Enjoying your accomidations, I hope," he said as charming as possible.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm
Eve
User Image

She smiled."Yes I am.I need something to do so here I am.You look nice."Eve said in her kindest voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Shred chuckled lightly. "Oh you flatter me, Eve. I'm not as handsome as usual today. but if you need somthign to do," he said as he offered her an arm with a smile, "I can always give you a tour of the most beautiful places this place has to offer the nightlife such as us."  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:56 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve smiled and blushed."Oh that would be great.I havent taken a walk in ages,literaly!So what's first?"She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image
Shred smiled his usual, charming, proud smile as he started with her down the hall. "Well, how about we start at the bottom and work our way up?" he said. Shred gave Eve the complete tour, starting with the Zombie Cellar. He explained that sometimes Uwn or the chefs make messes in the kitchen upstairs and that the zombies would actually feed on the garbage and remains. He then showed Eve the rooms, besides her own, and explained what creatures they were designed for. He proceeded to the upper floors and then ground level, showing her everything including the gym. "If you ever need a walk, you can always come find me, but if I'm not around you can always use one of these treadmills...except for that one...We still haven't unclogged the residue from a blob that stayed with us last week." Shred led her around, trying to crack jokes and make her laugh and feel right at home. He showed her everything. The courtyard, the patio, the park nearby, the lounges on each floor, and the suites on the few higer floors. But he didn't tell her about the last floor on the roof. "Hope you're ready for a surprise he said as he led her into an elevator and hit the P button. After a minute, they arrive at a suite that was hidden behind a sandblasted door to hide the epic luxury. "Mademoiselle," he said with a flourish of granduer for a fancy presentation as he led her out of the eleveator, "this is the most romantic and luxurious we have in the entire hotel." When he opened the doors, the suite not only took up the whole roof, but even had it's own swimming pool, a perfect view of Downtown from the enormous balcony and swim-up bar, all under the glow of the bright full moon and shimmering star-filled skies of the night. Knowing the penthouse was made perfect to suit ANY woman's desires, Shred led her in by the hand and allowed her to venture.  

DFangPro

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve stared amazed."W-Wow it's soo beautiful!Who would be lucky enough to stay in here.I'd love to take my date in here."Eve pounced on the bed,letting her skirt flow up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:34 pm
Miyu turned around and headed to the couch and sighed thinking that the people around her are stupid, there is a hunter on his way and all Shred does is flirt!  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image
Shred watched as her skirt flew up, his midn immediately in the gutter as he noticed she wore a g-string under such a dress. 'Classy. Wolfy, like,' he thought to himself as he slowly approached and sat next to her. Nonchalantly he locked his hands behind his head and layed back with a sigh. There was a moment of silence as he looked at her, enjoying her beautiful face and the gorgeous rubies that were her eyes. He then smiled at her before rolling onto his side and telling her, "If you don't mind, Eve...I'd like to consider this our first date." He then smiled at her his usual charming smile, but his expression was that of adoration and affecction. She was gorgeous and he wanted her, but he was only gonna play the right moves insttead letting his animal instincts get to him. Knowing this, he reminded himself that that was the difference between the mindless werewolves that change on such nights against their will, and lycans that work on free will and still of pure human.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm
Eve
User Image

Eve face went red."Our first date huh.I think that'll be nice."She kissed him on the cheek.

((You can respond but im getting off so my sis can get on bye! ^_^))  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 pm
Miyu runs outside and goes to the hunter where the hunter could see her and she runs off to distract him. "Oh snap, I should run faster." Miyu runs fast as she could as the hunter chased her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
Shred smiled and placed a hand on Eve's cheek. "Wouldn't it?" he asked in a husky tone of seduction. He then leaned in slowly and kissed her lips lightly as he layed her back, leaning over her and caressing the soft skin of her cheek.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 pm
The hunter shot at Miyu she gasped but the bullet grazed her skin. Silver, gosh I am not a werewolf or some crud. Miyu thought and almost laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 pm
(I'll post as the hunter for a little.)

"b***h! Get back here!" roared the hunter as he reloaded his pistol with glowing bullets. 'Fine. If it ain't silver, then maybe sunlight!' He took a shot, grazing her arm.  

DFangPro

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces