Sakura Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm
demented_Puddin
Maya continued to stare up at Laney, completely unaffected as Leo struck her. She was silent again for a moment but then as bluntly as Laney had called Leo her lover she said "You seem annoying."
--------------------------------------------------
Rhydian stepped into the lobby and sat down on the piano bench, staring at the keys.

((haha, Maya just doesn't like Laney for some reason XDD ))

((Lol poor Laney! XD))

Laney was slightly taken back by Maya's comment, she hadn't known the girl for five minutes and she was saying that! What did I do!? Laney thought in a panic, her mind racing.

Leo couldn't help but laugh, he doubted Laney was taking it sanely. He composed himself though, or tried to since he ended up having a chuckling fit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:40 pm
Alita glanced at the bird out of the corner of her eye. She smiled and walked into the lobby. She leaned against the wall, opposite the piano. What am I going to do? A talking bird? Seriously? But I suppose it is comforting to have someone, or something, here for company. Alita moved her head so her mouth was near Sinto. Speaking in a whisper so no one else would hear, she asked, "What was it you said about someone not being very happy with me?"

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:33 am
"oh. it just seemed that rhydian doesnt seem happy. i didnt meen to offend you." sinto said, turning to her. he streched his wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:07 am
Alita sighed softly. "He's always like that," she whispered, looking over at the piano.

{OOC: sorry!! writers block DX}

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:20 am
"ya i know. but somethings different that i cant put my wing on."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:15 pm
Without another word Maya turned and walked towards the lobby. She held the book Leo lent her firmly against her chest. She made no noise as she walked as she was so light.
--------------------------------------
Rhydian looked over the Scottie as she stopped playing. He noticed she was in pain but he didn't say anything. He then looked over at Alita, talking to a bird on her shoulder.  

demented_Puddin

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:52 pm
Laney was too busy pondering about everything to notice Maya had left. She was currently sitting at the tabling, folding and unfolding a napkin as she thought.

Leo watched Maya leave, his head cocked to the side as he did. His curiousity bubbled over each time she came and left, how could she be so... so.... Gah! He couldn't find a word to describe her at the moment, so to take his mind off of his mental block he went towards the kitchen, planning on doing some experimental cooking.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:57 pm
Alita nodded in agreement. There was something about Rhydian but she couldn't work it out either. She looked up and saw him staring at her and immediatly felt self-conscious. Did he notice? Probably thinks I'm another nut case in the mansion. Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! she thought, trying to compose herself so as not to look too worked up. She looked away from everyone else and stared at the door, hoping another new employee would turn up just to interupt her thoughts.

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 pm
Sinto looked at the door."whos next?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm
"I'm not sure..."Alita replied, forgetting who she was talking to. Her mind, however, was else where.

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 am
suddenly sinto started shaking. "ive got a wierd feeling."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm
Alita cupped her hand around the bird and slowly, but gently, lifted him off her shoulder. Holding, Sinto in her hands, she tilted her head to the side and asked, "Why, what's wrong?"

Azula Mai 101

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 am
"i...don't know. somethings fishy." he said, calm, used to being held."everyone's been acting weird lately. perhaps its just me. or the new guests.hhhhmmmm."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:43 am
Scottie looked up at rydian who she just noticedthat he was sitting there and jumped a bit and then looked over at cody and how cute he looked as a little birdie and stared at alita who was staring at rydian as he starred back. She felt out of place... She doesn't feel like she belonged. She ignored her thought and played a diffrent song. She tried to play happily but it only began feeling sadder and sadder.  

Master Kylara

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 am
Alita looked down at Sinto and smiled. "It's alright. Most in the mansion are like that and I suppose something does seem a little out of the ordinary but..." she trailed off and looked up as Scottie started to play; startled a little by the break of silence.

Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff