Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Broken Pieces of the Past (starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image Marie France Herring
User Image
Maire stayed silent after that since she didn't know what to change the subject to. Taking a long drink from the cup, she then set it down and stared at her hands, thinking. She wished she could break the ice that had formed between them when the strange couple had walked in, but she didn't know how and it was killing her.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He was relaxed by now, seeing as the couple was gone elsewhere. "The couple was my ex friend and ex girlfriend. To make a long story short, they were going at it behind my back,and I didn't know until much later, but I'm over it now." By now, the bread sticks had arrived. "The food will be here in 10 minutes," she said while refilling Morgan's drunk, seeing as he drank most of it to calm down.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Her eyes met his for a second before she looked away. "I'm sorry.." she said in a low voice. She didn't know what it was like to be cheated on, but she knew it wasn't the greatest feeling. With the way he had glared at the two, she doubted he was really over it but she didn't ask questions or push him further. "Thanks." she said to the waitress before she took another drink of the iced tea in her cup.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"It's cool." He wasn't quite over it, and he hated lying, but he would be fine when he was with someone else. He took a small stick, dipped it in marinara sauce, and took and bite. It tasted good, and got his mind of the couple.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
A few minutes later the waitress brought their food and Marie thanked her. Looking at the Italian dish, she smiled and guessed that it tasted pretty good since she had never had it before.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:27 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
Looking at his chicken, he smiled. It looked good and smelled good, with some spices on top. He cut off a piece and ate it, a smile on his face when he was done. It tasted pretty good, but quite spicy. He took a sip of his drink.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image
Marie slowly started eating her food as well, letting the ice build up between them. A minute later the girl that had been standing in the doorway not too long ago, came up to their table, placing her hands on it, and leaning it. "Hello Matt, miss me?" she asked as she gave him a charming smile. Marie glanced over at him before she swallowed her food and took a small sip from her cup before setting it down. The girl turned and around and sat down on the edge of the table in front of him, her hands still on the table though as she looked down at him. "It's been awful lonely without you." the girl said as the tip of her finger ran along his jaw line. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself." the girl added as she looked over at her. "I'm Meagan, Matt's ex-girlfriend. Enjoying your meal?" Marie didn't say anything in response as the girl took Marie's cup and took a drink out of it. She was about to set it down before she spilled the whole thing onto Marie.. which happened to destroy her patience completely. "Oops, I'm sooo sorry." Meagan said sarcastically. Marie got up and her hands balled up into fists.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:33 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
His anger was slowly rising at Meagan. Why couldn't him and Marie have 5 minutes of peace? Annoying the hell out of him, that was one thing. Meagan annoying and angering Marie, well that was something else. He slowly rose, his eyes giving off a killing look. Pushing Marie off the table, he said, "Meagan, leave."  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image
Meagan looked over at him, a little shocked that he had dared to push her off, but she straightened her shirt and fixed her hair, acting like it was nothing. "Looks like someone's a little protective." she laughed a little before brushing past Marie who looked like she was about to tear her apart. Marie took in a deep breath before lowering her head. "I'll be right back." she said, her shirt wet. She didn't wait for him to comment, instead she walked off to where the bathroom was, knowing that she could at least dry her shirt with paper towels or blow drier, depending on what they had.
It turned out it was a blow drier and she turned it on before pulling at her shirt so the hot air was against it. She had been wanting it to be a nice meal with just the two of them but it turned out to be.. well not that great.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:56 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
He took a small breath, then exhaled calmly. He had to think of a way to get a little revenge on the two. After seeing the couple order, he got a rather nice idea. Speaking to the Italian guy, he said, "Essi sono paganda per noi," which meant, "They are paying for us." The guy got the message, and smiled.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
After about five minutes or so, Marie came back, dry by now but she still wanted to take a shower once she got home. Walking back up to the table, she sat down after drying off the table where the tea had managed to get. She didn't mention what had happened, instead she slowly started eating once again.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:26 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
Sitting at the seat gain, he quietly resumed eating. "I''m sorry about the trouble she caused you. She's irritating me too." He didn't mention his little plan of retribution, but hopefully he wouldn't need to.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image
"It's fine.. it wasn't you're fault." she added as she took another bite full of food before swallowing. A waiter came and refilled her drink and she gave him a small nod as a thank you. Taking a small sip, she then the cup back down. "What do you want to do after this?" she asked, though she was going to go home for a little while after eating and take a shower.
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 pm
Matt Oliver Heston
"I think I'll go home and rest for a little." After all that's happened, he needed a break. He took another bite off his meal, then stopped. He didn't feel hungry that much, as a few bites made him feel full.  

CaptainBackAgain

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image
"Do you want to go?" she had noticed that he had stopped eating. Taking another drink of the iced tea, she felt horrible for not eating most of the food she had ordered.. but she really wasn't in a good mood at the moment ever since Meagan had decided to intrude.
Well she knew that her parents were planning something.. so she wanted to figure that out as well and she knew it had something to do with Matt's family as well. Biting her lower lip, she leaned back in her chair and noticed that the waiter wasn't bringing him the bill...
User ImageUser Image  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces