Submit

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

kiss..? Tyler wiped the single tear away with his thumb, and cupped the side of er face with his hand. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips against Akari's.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Sypress slowly pulling his lips away then saying."i would love to stand here and feel this warmth but.. i think i might blackout again" Saying this with the biggest smile

(this warmth is it false love.. is he just doing this cause i ask or.. do i have feel equal love?) bringing her body closer to him throwing her arms around him as if answering her own question.  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella's cheeks tinged red again. She smiled slightly. "Come on," she said. grabbing his hand gently and opening the front door. Though she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Akari and Tyler.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm
Sypress looks over and sees Tyler's back with Akaris arms around his neck , faces together and eyes closed. The full filling heart seemed to become so small. "We are... back." Taking a pause before making the next move.
"Sy.. umm hey how are you? Oh my God what has happen!?" Akari yelled as she saw the bandages. She goes to inspect him but, Sypress quickly put his arm around Akella as if not able to walk "Its okay... she'll help me out...but when you guys are finish i would love some tea.." Sy looks over to Akella with a forced smile "Akella would you mind if i used your bed for the moment?"  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:46 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella glanced at Sypress, worried. "um.. sure," she said. She led him back to her room. Tension. would there be.. yelling, again? Akella hoped not.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image

Tyler sighed and rubbed his head. Honestly, this was getting troublesome. he watched the three by the door, then as Akella nervously led Sypress to her room. What the heck? Was Akari still sulking over Sypress even though she had asked him to kiss her? Yeah, if she was just some random person he knew, he wouldn't have done it. Was he, her replacement?

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:54 pm
Sypress slowly falling to the bed on his stomach. "man that guy really got me good in the back. Are you okay?" Looking over to his shoulder at the worried looked Akella "please don't worry... come on.. sit with me." Saying this with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella glanced back out of the bedroom door at Akari. She breathed and walked over to her bed, sitting beside Sypress. She felt strange. She was confused, and lost.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:48 pm
"... if you are still wondering if me an akari are... together.. " looking away before answering. "We aren't really together but we are with eachother... i want to love her but, i know i can't love her the same as she does.. or by the way things look out there, the way she used to love me." Rolling onto his back now looking at Akella then gently touching his finger to her cheek "it hurts so much thinking of her leaving but.. if so i'm happy if she is happy and safe. I would give my life to protect her from harm... She has saved my life so many times i owe her at least my strength i can give her" Still looking into Akella's eyes "but i feel like i have another i want to protect"

Akari fell to her knees ".. i'm.. sorry i shouldn't have made you do that. I thought he would be gone longer then they did... im.. so.. *sniff sniffle* alone now..." covering her eyes with the thought of what had happen (i'm sad but.. my heart is still as warm as my lips were... i'm so mixed up)  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Tyler looked at Akari. He walked over to her and put his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. He pulled her into a tight hug, though gently. "It's alright. I' sure it wasn't just us that did that," he aid. He let go of her and looked down at her.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sherman1025

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:09 pm
"do.. do you regret doing it with me?.." Akari turning still on her knees looking up "and... its okay if you did, because for some reason if they did that i can not be made at Akella or Sypress for the fact that means he's one step closer to learning true love."  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella just gazed at him, thinking to herself. They had just been outside in the cold, but, is fingertips were warm on her skin. She put his hand over his. "I'm sorry," she said.  

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

Tyler pulled Akari to her feet and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. He put his hand on hr head and ruffed her hair again. "It's fine," he said. He smiled gently at her, though a sad frown threatened too tug at his mouth.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm
"sorry for what?" Sypress asked looking confused

"haha, you... make me feel happy." looks up at him (haha he is taller then Sypress) Reaching up with her arms held out around his neck "can you hold me again... "  

Sherman1025

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:57 pm
! ~ Akella ~ !

User Image

Akella looked down at her knees. "I don't know. I'm use to apologizing for things that weren't my fault. A habit, I guess," she said. Memories of her mother going crazy and throwing glass objects at Akella, giving her wounds. And when she was finished, she was punished brutally for it, and she had to apologize even though she hadn't done anything.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff