Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lilith Amaranth generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 163!

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:10 pm
A new apartment building. How does one get an apartment?

I'll roll a chance

damecharlie generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 130!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 pm
((Hmmm... -rolls for a chance to name her own thread.

Lilith, don't have to do nothing to get an apartment. ^_^ Just say you either already had one or you move in, rofl ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 pm
((Nobody wants to live in a combination diner and apartment complex?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm
((I was going to LOL hard if I actually got that. rofl rofl rofl ))

-dame rolls over and stretches, arching her back and running a hand through her hair, all before she even opens her eyes. She sighs and rubs the concave between her ribs and hears Karrie stirring slightly beside her. Turning her head towards him, she opens her eyes and smiles at him sleeping peacefully. Placing a gentle hand on him, she brushes his bangs out of his eyes and then softly strokes his cheek. She decides to watch him sleep for a few minutes before getting up and showering-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:43 pm
*feels Dame moving beside him and slowly wakes up* Mmmmm... *opens his eyes* Good morning... or whatever it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Good whatever-it-is to you too, Karrie. -gets on her side then leans over and kisses him, hair framing them- Did you sleep well, hon? -lays back down, propping up on one elbow-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 165!

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm
.....{{*waves to thread*}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm
WOOT!!! rofl DAMN, I had a name and can't remember it!*goes off to think about it*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 pm
damecharlie
((Hmmm... -rolls for a chance to name her own thread.

Lilith, don't have to do nothing to get an apartment. ^_^ Just say you either already had one or you move in, rofl ^_^))

Good Lilith is new in town. She's been staying at a friends place. She like Geezerville and wants to stay. Needs a place to live. Thank you for the apt.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Pretty well, considering we're sleeping on the floor. *smiles at Dame* I can't stay over tonight, though. I've got a catering job tomorrow.

((Hi Icy. Planning on waking up soon?))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:09 pm
Awwwww. -quickly pounces and pins him to the floor, holding his wrists above his head, leaning in to coo in his ear- I'll miss you... -tries to pout but ends up just grinning at him instead- mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:11 pm
*smiles, not attempting to resist her at all* Well, what do you plan on doing now? ^_^  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:16 pm
-continues to pin him and ponders, tilting her head- Hm...gee, I don't know...so many, many things I could to you...

-slowly slides down his body until she is mostly parallel with him then leans in and kisses his chest- But...for now... -kisses in between words- I...think I will...just...kiss you -moves to his lips, both their arms held above them-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Icy Reign
.....{{*waves to thread*}}

((contgrats Icy! I had nothing after the ideas of soaps and Steaminess fell out of my head))

iggies

Lilith Amaranth generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 29!

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:20 pm
oops missed a roll  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games