Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:09 am
User Image

III H I K A R U N A G A III

Hikaru looked at her, "Leave, last thing i need is your pitiful taunts!" he looked away leaving the room.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 am
User Image

There were four long and deep slashes in Rosetta's right fore-arm. It burned, and the stench of death filled the castle. She could hear everything again. The silent roling of tears, Hikaru's fotsteps and words to Akia. Olvia's heartbeat, her breathe, her movement. The scars wouldn't heal, even with the hands of a professional healer. Her arm shook vibrantly as she sat silently, waiting for the burning and the drastic bleeding to stop.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

"You know this happened alot when you were little. Even though i was just a year older i could still remember those days." Olivia smiled softly as she held her palm out. In her other had a blade appeared and she slightly cut her palm. The blade disappeared and a viel appeared in her hand with a clear liquid inside. She let a drop of the phoenix tear fall on her blood and the blood truned clear. She then rubbed the liquid onto Rosettas arm. "That should feel better," she smiled again at Rosetta hoping she would feel at least a bit better.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image

The tear evaporated and steam rose from Rosetta's arm. "It feels a little better," she said. She out a towel under her arm to catch the blood. "Each one of my family members died before my eyes. Each time a person I cared for died, I gained a scar." She sighed and leaned on Olivia. "I feel cursed."

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image

Olivia stroked her hair and let out a silent sigh. She knew how watcing some one die felt. She once witnessed a thousand people die...that was a long story of course. "Don't worry...im sure your not cursed...and if you are then i'll help you get rid of it." She smiled and continued to stroke her hair. Again she suddenly felt a slight pain in her chest. She felt lonely even though Rosetta was there. Olivia never understood why this happened...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image

Rosetta's face began to turn pale from the loss of blood. She wrapped her arm up in the towel and could sense the dark shadows drawing near. A barrier that Olivia was incapable of seeing and sensing, Rosetta made a large on around the castle and kept the dark spirits away. Though this took alot of her strength, She was the caretaker. It was her job.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:55 pm
User Image

"Now you should rest..." Olivia laid her down and headed out the door. It began to rain and Olivia could feel a storm coming. Her eyes became darker and she could see things that others couldn't. She saw spirits roaming around which they would do when storms came along. As she walked into her room she stepped out into the rain getting soaking wet. When she looked up she could see death leaving...a faint dark aura was only seen. He had done his job and made his way back but left his little dark creatures around. She knew that something was keeping them from coming near them. She sat on the ledge of the balcony bangling her them. She sighed and began to hum a song.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Akia jumped out of the room. Then she saw Olivia doing something. She jumped down next to her. "Hello Olivia."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

Olivia smirked, "What do you want Akia, do you not know that today is not a good day to try and kill me." Olivia stood up and walked toward the door. "Later..." she said as she looked over to Akia almost an evil grin across her face. She shut the door and a seal formed out it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

Akia sighed. "Olivia I wasn't gonna kill you today. Even I like to take days off from killing." She just sat there on the balcony looking around. Then she disappeared and reappeared back at her hideout.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

III H I K A R U N A G A III

Hikaru sighed looking at Akia, "What a pest." he walked away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Olivia had dryed herself and she watched the rain hit the window. She sat down and sobbed depression consuming her. She sat on her bed and curled up in a ball and soon fell asleep.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 am
Akia just simply layed down in her chair staring at the ceiling. All of a sudden she heard a little song in her head. It calmed her and hardly anyone seen her calm before. She closed her eyes and drifted off into her own world.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino was walking aimlessly, he had not been assigned a mission today. "Must have been a slow day..." he shrugged and headed back to the base.

Perverted Juicebox

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu (Reincarnated) ||| XIII

Ryuu sat on a couch not in the kingdom. He looked at himself and smiled. Im back, he thought.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff