Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
Winner Chosen. Thanks to everyone who participated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Item prize or gold prize?
  Gold!!! More gold!!!
  More Items for my collection.
View Results

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm
yellow lilly
CuddlyDeathPrincess
*chuckles* I am 5'7 around 170 lb V_V ((I need to lose some weight >_> )) I still can slip threw crowds. ;P but I can see where being shorter could have its advatages smile

yea, I'm 5'7 and 105 pounds. I sometimes wish i was shorter.

I would totally swap heighths with you!! Accept for the fact that my bf would kill me -.- He thinks that me being short is cute =p... So annoying... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm
My middles school hall wasy were curved... My middle school was a freaking circle... My best friend is about 5'1 and she wishes she was my hieght and I wish I was hers XD  

CuddlyDeathPrincess

Eloquent Dabbler

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 pm
xXUnusually_UniqueXx
So I thought I would come by and give it a try. Just for fun I guess. Lol. I suck at this stuff. haha.

User Image

My suggestion would be to use a lighter white/silver top. The one you have on now doesn't really match the hair or the tree in the background.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:14 pm
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
CuddlyDeathPrincess
*chuckles* I am 5'7 around 170 lb V_V ((I need to lose some weight >_> )) I still can slip threw crowds. ;P but I can see where being shorter could have its advatages smile

I would totally swap heighths with you!! Accept for the fact that my bf would kill me -.- He thinks that me being short is cute =p... So annoying... XD

That's cute. I don't think that my boyfriend would mind. He's 5'8 and prefers that i wear flats.  

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 pm
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
CuddlyDeathPrincess

That's cute. I don't think that my boyfriend would mind. He's 5'8 and prefers that i wear flats.

He's obsessed with cutetity -.- XD, that's a really close height! I bet kissing is easy xd For us (well... We haven't actually kissed yet, but it's an easy imagin), it's like, "So, go stand on a step stool..." Yeah. He's almost six foot -.- Massive difference, XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm
Any better?

User Image

NullingVoid

Supreme Ladykiller

yellow lilly

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
CuddlyDeathPrincess

He's obsessed with cutetity -.- XD, that's a really close height! I bet kissing is easy xd For us (well... We haven't actually kissed yet, but it's an easy imagin), it's like, "So, go stand on a step stool..." Yeah. He's almost six foot -.- Massive difference, XD

lol. speaking of tall people, my dad is 6'4 so he's kind of know as the intimidating looking father.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 pm
xXUnusually_UniqueXx
Any better?

User Image

Close, you got the top right. Now add a few more small gold items to spice it up ^_^  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly
CuddlyDeathPrincess

lol. speaking of tall people, my dad is 6'4 so he's kind of know as the intimidating looking father.

XD. My dad's only a couple inches taller... Maybe six two? But he's intimidating cuz he works in the air force, XD. Unlimited access to machine guns.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:29 pm
Any closer? Lol. biggrin

User Image

NullingVoid

Supreme Ladykiller

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm
xXUnusually_UniqueXx
Any closer? Lol. biggrin

User Image

Here, I changed a few things around if that's alright? ^.^'

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 pm
That's fine. I was just doing this for fun. Lol.

NullingVoid

Supreme Ladykiller

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Alright, I'm getting off. I will pic my top 5 either late tonight or early tomorrow so everyone take care till then : )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am
It was a very hard decision but I have chosen my top 5 favorites. If you see your name here then that means you have made it to the next round. Thank you all so much for participating. Even if you did not make it to the next round I hope that your tektek skills will grow from the experience. : )

Hootie-Hoo
silly simple dreamer
Makoto Tsuru
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly

I will put all 5 names in the first post and include which item I wish every person to use for this round. I wish you all the best of luck. Now, lets see some kick a** tekteks!! =D

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hikaruhia

Romantic Browser

17,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 am
Fellmaria
It was a very hard decision but I have chosen my top 5 favorites. If you see your name here then that means you have made it to the next round. Thank you all so much for participating. Even if you did not make it to the next round I hope that your tektek skills will grow from the experience. : )

Hootie-Hoo
silly simple dreamer
Makoto Tsuru
Torako_Kameyo
yellow lilly

I will put all 5 names in the first post and include which item I wish every person to use for this round. I wish you all the best of luck. Now, lets see some kick a** tekteks!! =D

My shock is extreme right now o.o...... But I'll do my best!

Good luck to those I'm up againts :3  
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces