Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
(Ablount x Hawrte) : Privacy Please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

She looked over hearing his voice and shivered a bit seeing the blood on his lips. So he had gone hunting, that was clever of him to do so while she slept. She smiled, "Well no, I'm not really hungry just yet. I need something small to fill my stomach for now. Tonigt is going to be a busy night."

Stretching she stood from the couch and set the book on the table in front of her.Scratching her head and straightening her dress she looked over to one of the windows and wondered if she would be able to find James, or if he knew what had just occured between her and Aiden.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Aiden shrugged and moved out of the opening and looked at the fridge and thinking if he should get another blood bag. Thinking it wasn't a good idea Aiden moved out of the way and let Asuna pass him if she wanted to. Sighing softly Aiden looked up at the ceiling thinking of what could possibly happen.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Making her way over to him she patted him on the shoulder. "i understand you need to survive just as I do... if that means you have to find a victim or two during the night it's okay." She let her hand fall to her side and went into his kitchen. Unsure of where to start first she decided she would look in the fridge for water.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

Hearing the statement Aiden looked at her arching his brow. "Um I didn't feed from a victim today. I drank from a blood pack. If I don't want to hunt from a human I'm going to have to get a few more blood packs though." Aiden told her watching her open the fridge door and waited to see her reaction to what all was inside of it. Of course it was mainly blood packs but other than that there was a few slices of meat, some water bottles, and a pitcher of tea.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Opening the fridge she tilted her head to the side, amazed to see that there were blood packs inside and most of them from local hospitals. She put a finger on her lip and looked up at him over the fridge door. He was quite the suspiscious character, but why on earth would he not want to hunt. Most vampires craved the hunt, it was part of the feeding process for them. Was he really serious or trying to fool her. She leaned back downward, grabbed a water bottle and shut the door. Her intentions were to get out into the streets and look for clues. All this waiting was killing her, besides, staying with a vampire was a bit uncomfortable. "I have no idea what you are getting at... but I am going to be working today. Sitting and waiting is not really my style."

She popped the bottle open and looked him in the eye, wondering why her brother would have thought it useful to trust a vampire in the first place.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 am
User Image

Aiden just sighed and shook his head. "I wasn't going to make you stay here any longer. Although you may want to hide out in my bedroom since we have an unexpected visitor." He told her as footsteps approached the door. Heightened senses did help him with his knowledge of whether to hide or answer the door. Hearing the knock Aiden knew who it was and needed Asuna to go into the other room. "The Plague" was here now and that wasn't something Aiden needed her knowing.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

She crossed her arms and looked toward the door wondering just what kind of visitor he spoke of. However, she did not protest, but walked to his room and quietly shut the door, locking it behind her. Just in case she grabbed her weapon and held it in her hands as she leaned down and peaked through the keyhole. If need be, she would waste no time in intervening.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff