Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want a boyfriend so bad, please help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 am
Epic Bubblezz
Xx-Musicaholic-xX
Even though I just joined this whole discussion, I read the previous pages. Thank you guys for hopefully knocking some sense into her hollow little noggin. Kids these days scare me.

All I can say is we tried and I had fun doing it..... Does anyone know her new account? So we can continue trying to knock some sense into her.

yes we need it biggrin ill bring my hammer!!!! lolz jk but yea
we should knock in some sence into her  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:41 am
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz
Xx-Musicaholic-xX
Even though I just joined this whole discussion, I read the previous pages. Thank you guys for hopefully knocking some sense into her hollow little noggin. Kids these days scare me.

All I can say is we tried and I had fun doing it..... Does anyone know her new account? So we can continue trying to knock some sense into her.

sense*
rolleyes
Do you just want to fit in or something?

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 am
Sensation Ari
tummytumsXD
Epic Bubblezz
Xx-Musicaholic-xX

sense*
rolleyes
Do you just want to fit in or something?

nope it just the way i am srry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Peace.....
I have nothing to say about the person who started this topic but I will say this, She seriously needs to get off the internet.
And Tranquilty..... .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:21 pm
hi maybe youshould just keep on finding a bf in real life you never know whats going to happen maybe just take showers every single day and dont pick your nose(im not trying to sound mean).
<3
i have a bf and im only 11 turning 12  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm
x-Yukki-X
hi maybe youshould just keep on finding a bf in real life you never know whats going to happen maybe just take showers every single day and dont pick your nose(im not trying to sound mean).
<3

srry but she isnt gonna check this thread out.  

tummytumsXD

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:43 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm
tummytumsXD
x-Yukki-X
<3

Did she abandon it?
And Tranquilty..... .icons by mockingbirds99.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Bloody Band Aid

Ruthless Businesswoman

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 pm
Great Destiny
tummytumsXD
x-Yukki-X
<3

Did she abandon it?

she got banned her new account is Kittyninja239  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:21 pm
Wow wow wow wow wow. Wow. So many things are wrong with this.

First off, you're 11. A boyfriend shouldn't be the most important thing in your life. Secondly, you're putting yourself down which is really unneeded. I say you're someone who is begging for attention, and if you think no one will ever love you, and you don't love yourself, why bother looking for a boyfriend? Thirdly, don't look for a boyfriend on the internet (WHEN YOU'RE 11). You'll never be able to meet in real life, and there are these people out there called *****, who lie about who they are.

M e h P u s s N B o o t s

_lautieu

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:49 pm
wow  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:57 pm
Why did she get banned?  

Lady Tatum

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:09 pm
Chief Running Rainbows
Why did she get banned?

I'm guessing for not meeting the age requirements for Gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:19 pm

First off, you're 11. A boyfriend shouldn't be the most important thing in your life. Secondly, you're putting yourself down which is really unneeded. I say you're someone who is begging for attention, and if you think no one will ever love you, and you don't love yourself, why bother looking for a boyfriend? Thirdly, don't look for a boyfriend on the internet (WHEN YOU'RE 11). You'll never be able to meet in real life, and there are these people out there called *****, who lie about who they are.

....You missed it  

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm
Konayuki_ko

....You missed it

Yeah haha I realized that after I posted and read the thread. XD

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas