Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 am
User Image

Asch

Asch blinked, "You can look at it that way if you want, I look at us being survivors as being chosen." he turned around and focused on the hill where he came from to see if Zach and everyone was still over there. "I should get you two over to Zach. There's medics over there and you two need the attention."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

She sighed slightly and looked at Akira "She needs it more than I..." she said, looking at her arm. "I just.. have my leg scratched up and this small cut.." she said, pointing to the cut under her eye.

Tediri

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

Asch

"Still you both need to get over there with me. Minor injuries can get infected almost instantly with the area under this condition." Asch explained as he began walking back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:07 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Following close behind she said "I guess your right..."

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am
Zach sighs as the boy runs off again. "I still havent got that guys name." He says, trying to keep his cool. Zach smiles a little bit anyways, knowing he has found several survivors. He grabs his walkie and then lets it go, knowing its pointless. They need to use the main radio.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 am
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
Harrison debated in his head whether he should go outside or not, he had heard gunshots earlier, which meant there were survivors. But how bad were the conditions..?
He opened the door slowly, feeling that there was something over the door that was heavy, he pushed with all his might. Knocking a piece of wood onto the ground, he looked around at what once had been a house. Then looked into the distance at the fires that were illuminating the darkness. He stepped outside of the safe haven he had, to explore this new destroyed world. 'Like hell all over again...' He thought.

User Image

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:57 am
Enisis walks up to the window of the building Kadashi is sniping from and sees two girls with a boy down below. "Hey Kadashi. There are some survivors down there." Enisis says to him. Kadashi continues watching Zach, unmotionless. "Let's go get 'em." With that said, Kadashi lifts up his rifle and puts it on his back and follows Enisis to the stairwell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:09 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn stopped, hearing noise and frowned, looking around. "What was that..?" she muttered to herself.

Tediri

iiNightx

O.G. Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 am
User Image

Asch

Asch nodded to the girl and continued walking, "By the way, name's Asch. Whats yours?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:11 am
Enisis walks out of a door in front of the group of 3 and immediately puts his hands up, trying to show them hes not an enemy. "Oh. Hey there." Enisis turns and faces them. "Can I put my arms down or do you not trust me?" Kadashi walks out behind Enisis but his hands stay in his pocket.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:15 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"My-" she was interrupted them walking out and frowned."You dont look like a threat" she said wearily.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 am
"You don't trust me. I swear. Im with the military. Relief Group Zulu." Enisis tosses a walkie over at the girl's feet."Call through there and ask for Zach. I swear youll get ahold of him." Enisis knows he doesn't mean harm. Its just a matter of getting the three of them to trust him.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:26 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"I believe you.." she said softly, picking up the walkie at her feet
((Sorry, i edited the last one because he went offline.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:29 am
"Thank god. Zach's gonna feel like he's in heaven knowing we just found 3 survivors." Enisis laughs a little bit and then looks back at the girl. "Hey. Does that mean I can put my arms down now?"

Kadashi has kept silent this whole time. His mind is always working on where could we be ambushed, should we trust these people, where can sniper's hide, and anything else that could involve them getting in trouble. His eyes barely move to look around the area, so its barely noticeable.  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 am
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

She laughed slightly. "Go ahead.." She looked at the other guy, "Your really quiet.. What are your guy's names?" She asked, smiling slightly. "I'm Roselyn by the way."
(I gotta go...I'll be offline for most of the day... D: So..ttyl hun >.<))

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff