Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥●♥●If you were to choose your own namee...♥●♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Song

Invisible Explorer

13,575 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:57 pm
When I was young, I wanted to be named Victoria. Now I want to be Vicky or Vivian or Jenny. But my name's Janice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 pm
Lady Kira X
My name is Amber

but I feel like an Emily right now...

That is my name as well. I can't think of a name that would suit me better... but I do hate that mine is too common stressed  

ALLIGAT0R TEARS

Familiar Fairy

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:21 pm
I find a lot of names really pretty, but I can't think of any that suit me...Anything is better than Moriah. *gags* It's so boring. But I do love my nickname, Mori. It fits me. Somehow.
I like the names Rebecca, Kairi [I AM NOT A KH FANGIRL. I've never played the game, and in fact, I hate that Kairi], Milly/Millie, Micchi [*hides from flamers for wanting a Japanese name*], Miranda, Jenette...I think I like Millie the most. xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 pm
hmm..i would choose..well,since i am asian,Amy or Tiffany >w< for some reason,i know a lot of asian girls with those names o:  

iMuZicNinJa

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:14 pm
If I could pick my own name, it would probably be Ophelia, I don't know why but I've always loved this name.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:05 pm
My name is Ruthie (actually, Ruth, but that's even worse) and I've always wanted my name to be Jenna. xD It's 'cause of those Septimus Heap books, I tell you! I loved them when I was younger (and I still do, shhhh!) !  

Princess Raindrop

chicken844

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 pm
A k i r a  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Auri is a fine, unisex name. I love unisex names. Like Chris/Kris or Ashley. Although Ashley is a more of a girl's name now. I also like names like Rianne or Kevyn or something. Boy-turned-girl names. I'd like to name my future daughter Rianne and my future son Sidney, if I ever have children. But, I like my name.  

Cold Oktober

Sonata Sweets

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 pm
My name's Lilika. It's pretty rare and I luv it!
Though I also like the name, Sonata!
My friend's name is actually Mozart xD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:19 am

My parents had conflicting ideas over what to name me when I was born and they split up when I was six months old.
So my entire life, I've had two separate names.
And I hate them both. Dx

So when I went away to attend Uni, I took the opportunity to start introducing myself by the name I'd picked out for myself in high school-

Silvanna.
It fits.
3nodding

Flameinexile

Invisible Heckler

13,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Violent Posture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 am
I changed my name legally a while ago.
So now its Erinette.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

I dunno, I think I'd still have picked the name I have. I'm quite happy with it and no other name seems to fit quite right. My real name is Angelina, but everyone calls me Angel.

My mother was going to name me Rebbecca, though. I am SO glad she didn't

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:20 pm
Cold Oktober
Auri is a fine, unisex name. I love unisex names. Like Chris/Kris or Ashley. Although Ashley is a more of a girl's name now. I also like names like Rianne or Kevyn or something. Boy-turned-girl names. I'd like to name my future daughter Rianne and my future son Sidney, if I ever have children. But, I like my name.
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

I like unisex names, too. My ancestry is native and when my mom and I were naming my brother (who was supposed to be a girl) we came across the native name "Kaida". It was a girls name and my mom didn't use it, but I love it and would love to name my son Kaida. I also like the name Jane for a boy, which people find really weird, but I was told that it actually was a boy's name to begin with so I guess it's not too bad. I've also recently learned that there's a girl in my family named Nicholae. I can't use it for my kids though, my fiance's last name is Nicholson and that would sound ridiculous xD

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:25 pm
My name is Christa, and it's never really bothered me except everyone confusing it with Christina. Ga. I like when my close friends call me Chrissy though. It makes me smile. :}  

Coap

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:47 pm
It'd be cool to be named chloe but spelled ' Khloe' but i'd probably change my name to something else, cuz chloe is my friend 3nodding  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff