Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm
I took a sip of my tea, "Thank you, so Kisa.....is there anything you like to do?" I couldn't think of anything else to say, little beknown to me I was blushing.
(Sasuke it is! ^_^)
I was looking around the forest to see where I was when I saw Kanatta, "Kanatta!" I greeted while jumping down in front of her.
I sighed as I sat by Shigure-kun, since Kyo-kun was still in the kitchen. "Wow......the second time today...." I muttered.
I picked her up, & was about to put her in my lap when Yuki shot a glare at me, I gentley but her back down.
I looked at Shigure confused like.
I laughed at Sara-san's expresion it was funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:12 pm
Kanatta looked up then watch as Sasuke jumped down in front of me. "Oh hi Sasuke. What are you doing here?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:18 pm
I sighed, "I wished I knew...all I know is that I got sucked up into a portal....I'm guessing you as well" I then wondered how that portal even came to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:19 pm
Kisa blushed as well but the steam of her tea covered it up. She looked down into the greenish liquid and answered him, "Well...I like to walk around the park under the trees. I also like draw in the sand....my mom thinks it weird that i do that and not on paper." She shrugged and took another sip of her tea. "Well i do have to say that Gaara-kun has chaged a lot," She smiled at him ^-^. ((the smile she gave him)) User Image

Kyo walked in and sat down next to Sara-san. He was a bit full now and loved the rice ball that was made.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm
((might as well make a profile for Hiro...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm
(LOL go ahead I just made it so we can have six instead of three since it's us three xp anyway I should make one for Gaara)
"Well I can't just stay the same....I want to change for the better, not worse....sand eh? is it alright if I show you something?" I walked to the door after taking a sip of tea & without much effert I made a tiger out of sand. (Aww, whee )
I smiled as Kyo-kun sat by me, Naruto had a goofy smile on his face & I sort of knew what he was thinking. I just nervously got closer to Kyo.
Seeing Sara-san get nervous from the look on my face was funny I couldn't help but laugh, "I knew you would do that!"
"Hey! You crazy!" I was still in cat form, I foregot that I was so close to Kyo that I landed in his lap when I tried to walk towarrds Naruto. I turn beet red, "S-s-sorry Kyo-kun!" I then couldn't move.
I shook my head at them. "Now you all are just being silly!" I smiled though.
(Oh, she's a clutzie kitty! xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:05 pm
Kisa smiled when she saw what Gaara had made, ((lol XD )) "Wow it looks so real...well for a sand tiger that is." She chuckled and walked over to the tiger. She looked at it from top to bottom.

Kyo picked her up and put Sara on the table , ((since she's a cat he doesn't change lol)) "It's fine don't worry about it. So anyways who made the rice balls? They were really good." He asked kinda wanting more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm
I beamed at him, "I made them with Tohru-san! ^_^ I'm glad you like them!" my tail twiched excitedly.
I smiled at her, "I can make it move too!" I then make it move forwarrd abit, but not much so I wouldn't scare her.
I sat there watching all of this, 'What if I snatched her up?' I thought then decide not to for the better good. 'Hhhhhmmmmm, this is the most I've seen Kyo smile....I guess he does need some happiness, but I want some too.....yup I won't say it out loud, but Kyo you have a love rival and it's not Yuki!' I then smile at myself.
I cocked an eyebrow at Shigure, 'What's he so happy about?' I then get me some ramen.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 pm
Kisa laughed enjoying herself. "Thats amazing, I wish i could do that." She watched as he made the little sand tiger move around the room. Kisa stood next to Gaara and watched. Her mother came into the door and was a bit shocked that she dropped a flower pot. Kisa ran over to her, "Are you ok....I hope that didn't scare you..."

"No no dear just kind of suprised me," Her mother said and looked over at Gaara giving him a smile to show that it was ok. "How about you show him to the guest room he seems tired," she whispered to Kisa.

"Ok," Kisa nodded and walked over to Gaara. "Well come on i'll show you your room," she was about to grab his hand when she realized what would happen if she touched him. So instead she motioned to him and they both walked into the hallway.

Kyo smiled a bit, "I see...well do you think you can make me some?" He asked and blushed a bit. He wasn't really used to asking people for things as that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm
"leave it to me!" I was about to walk again when one of my injuries decides to flare up on me, I didn't show Kyo that it hurted almost everytime I walked.
I nodded & followed her to a room. I say to her while walking, "You can keep the tiger I made, as a thank you gift" I smiled at the thought of her when she smiled.
I noticed that Sara-san was still pain, but she gave me a look that said 'don't tell him' I sighed at her stubborness.
I get in to the kitchen with Tohru & she was giving me a worried look, "I'm fine, since I'm still in cat form....you'll be my hands deal?" I smiled at her, she nodded as I tell her how to make them.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm
"She really stubborn isn't she," he rolled his eyes. "Well hopefully she wont pass out from the pain," he looked at everyone in the room showing them that he knew she was in pain. He sighed, 'she didn't have to do it now...'

Kisa smiled, "Really? Thank you." She opened the door to the guest room and let him look around. "Well I'll be outside if you need me. You should rest," She added and slowly began to leave the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:10 pm
"Thank you again Kisa-san" I say as I smiled at her lightly before I took my gorge off, in which my shirt went up a little (Oh xd ) I pull it down then fall on the bed since I didn't have the Jinjuriki anymore I could finally go to sleep.
I sighed then shook my head in agreement, "Yeah, shoot if you think she's stubborn now, you should have......well you might have already seen that one huh? When she nearly got herself killed?" I thought of the last bit because of what they said about us being anime here.
"Oh, my! I hope she will be alright" I hear a thud in the kitchen, 'Oh, no did she fall of the counter?!' I jumped up to see if anything was wrong, when I got there I saw Tohru freaking out Sara was on the floor, not moving. "Sara-san!" I then snatched her up, but Kyo's rice balls were done. I then go back to the living room once Naruto & Kyo saw her, they both wore a worried look. I sat down with her in my lap, until Kyo snatched her up.
"Darn it and her stubborness!" I muttered as I was tempted to punch another tree.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm
Kyo looked up at Naruto and told him so that he could calm down, "It's fien she's just sleeping." He got up and decided to put her on his bed in his room. Once there he sat on a chair and looked up at the ceiling thinking. But he did remember to get his rice balls, so he was eating them as well.

((lol Super XD ))

Kisa was in her back yard sitting on a bench listening to the birds chrip. It was a fine day and it felt great to be out. She played with the sand wither her toe's since she forgot to put her shoes back on.
((Oh it would be really interesting if Orochimaru kidnaps Kisa :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 pm
(& then Gaara save her XD wait since Orochimaru is a snake demon, she doesn't turn into a tiger....right? confused )
I saw the girl I was stalking earlier, I got behind her, "My, my what do we have here?" I whispered in her ear before I grabbed her and disappered with her.
I quickly woke up when I sinced Orochimaru's chakra, 'not good!' I then grab my gorge following his chakra, I somehow knew he had Kisa, 'If he does anything to her I'll kill him." I thought as I picked up the pase.
I started to wake up to find I was in Kyo's room I turned red as I look to find he was in there with me, munching on the rice balls I got Tohru to make for him. "I'm sorry" I muttered as I let my head drop. 'I can't do anything right!' I thought as I put my face in his pillow & cried a bit in it.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 pm
((Yeah thats good. n yeah she doesn't turn into a tiger ......oh and then later on some how when Gaara touches Kisa she wont turn into her tiger form yay biggrin ))

Kisa screamed as he had her tied and thrown in a room. She was too scared to even cry. 'Maybe it's a dream....please god let it be a dream!' she tried to convice herself. She tried to calm herself.

Kyo looked over at Sara, "It's fine don't worry about it. I shouldn't have asked you in the first place....so im sorry." He was sitting by her and patted her little head. ((aww he cares lol))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff