Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~тнє яσσм ву тнє ѕєα~ Artists wanted! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:15 am
I've gathered all the items for my avatar! ~ The plot and art are both lovely btw!  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:17 pm
Well, there is a meebo meeting tonight. I don't think I can attend it though since I'll be at a friend's house. I think we are doing well though. I just need to get layouts figured out... and I need help with the contest prizes... Well, more art will be here soon!  

Lectern
Crew

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

Hey sorry been terribly busy lately!
User Image
And btw Lectern I adore the art! Thanks!!

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:14 am
Love what you guys have got so far! Underwear drawer made me laugh.  

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:36 pm
Would this room be willing to hide a small thumbnail image and a clue on their front page, or their second page for a scavenger hunt for The Forest Room? The image will be an imgleft icon, and the clue will be put on the side of that in small green type.

We would also appreciate it if you would be alright with you to put the clue up later in the event rather than at the beginning so people competing in the hunt don't just find them all at the beginning, because even though we won't put the event up until later people might find them before we even offer it and then when they know they'll be able to complete the contest faster which would be really unfair to other users.

If you would agree to putting it up later, we will send the icon and the clue to you later so you don't forget.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:43 pm
Sounds coo' with me, whatta 'bout you, Lect?  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:59 pm
Yeah, it's sounds pretty cool. May I see the icon though if you have it? I need to start planning out the actual layout for our room and it would be nice to know where it will be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:54 pm
User Image Here it is!
The clue will go here, on the left (or on the right if it fits your layout better). If it's alright with you, I'll probably have a link in it back to my room since most of the clues lead to threads in our affiliates list.
Here's the clue that leads to here. Let me know if you think it's pretty obvious, I mean for them to get harder but I don't want it to start out ridiculously easy.
"Haha, foolish mortals, you'll never claim me
I'll hide away in another ballroom, soaking in glee
But soon you'll all get to drown in your doom
You'll soon join the sunk, down in the dark gloom."

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 am
I think it's alright. Part of the layout theme of our guild is going to be letters (like notes and what not) so this will work out. Just send me the information when you need it posted.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm
Thanks!  

Dead0410
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:02 am
~ι ωαηт тσ вє α ƒιѕн ιη тнє ѕєα!~

Gaia Username: RosesFallingLikeRain, but since I'm helping in another room, I might use my mule, Snow Flower Epiphany
Role You Would Like: Klaia
Past Experiences: I have been in several roleplays, most of a fantasy nature with my friend's via MSN. On Gaia, I've been in many Digimon roleplays, although most have long died out.
What You Have To Offer:
-I am highly literate.
-I can stay in character.
-I can stay with the roleplay until the end.
Other Commitments: I'm also going to be in another room, possibly roleplaying. However, I can log into my mule account via Firefox and go on both at the same time.
-Also, my netbook has a problem, and is out of comission until further notice. I'll probably have it fixed by the ball, but just so you know. I'm currently on a shared computer.
Why You Should Be Picked: Because I am a skilled, literate roleplayer, and I can offer art for banners/characters.
Sample One
Sample Two
Sample Three  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:45 am
You're in of course >.<

The first thing we need is for you to make an avatar (examples on the front) of your nereid (mermaid).

We're actually using two different avatars, so once you have the first, modify it a tad to make it look like a detective.

These don't have to be too costly, but fishy tails are a must!  

Lectern
Crew

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:54 am
Alright ^-^
Can it be any of the fish tails, or must it be one of a selected few?  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:20 am
Any kind works. I think we mostly used the Yemaya's Pearls or whatever its called, but I know there are others out there.  

Lectern
Crew

Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas