Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Not Just Another Body guard mission Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:59 pm
dont mess with my friends you Jerk!!

-after neji uses his empty palm attack i charges a medium size night blue orb in my hand and points my hand at mo'n.i lunches the orb at Mo'n to struck him in his chest with tremendous bone-shattering force that could kill him in 1 shot from his ribs breaking  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:59 pm
Kizamaki jumps up into the air and kicks Mo'N in the head and trys to throw him into Leo's attack  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:20 pm
"Ninja Art:Strongest Defense!" He shields with his wings to block all the attacks with ease. He looks at kizamaki. "You i challenge you!" he says pissed.
He charges a spear made of pure chakra in his hands. the sphere is visable to the naked eye. he sues the spear as a sword and charges towards kziamaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Kizamaki stands there "Oh s**t I piss him off." Kizamaki jumps out of the way and charges at him with Cosmic chirdori  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 pm
the last of angels
Kizamaki stands there "Oh s**t I piss him off." Kizamaki jumps out of the way and charges at him with Cosmic chirdori

Mo'on charges a weird mixture of chakar in his palm. Secret Art: Blood Bath!" he shoots 400 lightning and darkness infused senbon towards kizamaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 pm
Kizamaki gets hit and is sent a few feet away and coughs out a bit of blood and wipes it away fro his mouth "Play times over." he said he jumps back some more and uses Fire Style: Grand Fireball barrage jutsu and 13 fire balls are shot at Mo'N Kizamaki than appears behind Mo'N and useshis Cosmic Chidori  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 pm
the last of angels
Kizamaki gets hit and is sent a few feet away and coughs out a bit of blood and wipes it away fro his mouth "Play times over." he said he jumps back some more and uses Fire Style: Grand Fireball barrage jutsu and 13 fire balls are shot at Mo'N Kizamaki than appears behind Mo'N and useshis Cosmic Chidori

Mo'on uses teh same jutsu as before but the senbon are 4 times bigger. they counter the flames. Kizamaki's cosmic chidori hits MO'on's arm and obliterates it. Mo'on makes a hand sign and his arm grows back. He disappears in the blink of an eye and prepares to send his hand through his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:48 pm
Kizamaki does a back flip and uses Dragon Emperor: Rage! Kizamaki attempts to hit him 18 times and to use some of those hits to block Mo'N's attack  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:51 pm
the last of angels
Kizamaki does a back flip and uses Dragon Emperor: Rage! Kizamaki attempts to hit him 18 times and to use some of those hits to block Mo'N's attack

Mo'n dodges most of them by flying in the air thansk to his wings. He sues his second strongest jutsu."LIghtNIng style:Lance Of terror" A green lance of electricity charges in his hands he shoots one at teh attack and all the fire balls are destroyed. He shoots one more at a sonic speed towards kziamaki.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 pm
Kizamaki jumps and does back flips and front flips and side flips dodging all of the attacks but the super sonic speed one he jumps up and lands on it and at his fastest speed he runs on it jumps up and uses Blade Of Wind at Mo'n  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:02 pm
the last of angels
Kizamaki jumps and does back flips and front flips and side flips dodging all of the attacks but the super sonic speed one he jumps up and lands on it and at his fastest speed he runs on it jumps up and uses Blade Of Wind at Mo'n

He shoots another lance towards kziamaki. 9The lances can destroy a small country.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 pm
Kizamaki jumps over it while using Fire Style: Flamethrower at Mo'N  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:09 pm
the last of angels
Kizamaki jumps over it while using Fire Style: Flamethrower at Mo'N

As he misses a giant explosion appears so big it knocks kizamaki down making his attack go right pass Mo'on. 'See this attack is very powerful"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 pm
Kizamaki laughs "See my attack was a clone really." in a flash a clone comes out of Kizamaki's attack attempting to stab him in the back in the sweet spot trying to kill him  

Archangel Forever

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm
the last of angels
Kizamaki laughs "See my attack was a clone really." in a flash a clone comes out of Kizamaki's attack attempting to stab him in the back in the sweet spot trying to kill him

Mo'on back flips and escapes. 'We will meet again"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces