Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:42 pm
"Oh really?" Bomani said, following her downstream. He wasn't thinking much when he swam up behind her, putting an arm around her shoulders and treading water next to her.
"Got ya." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:46 pm
Chione stopped and gasped, color tinting her cheeks again. Frozen, she didn't know what to do. The princess knew she had to move away, but she couldn't. She then looked into his eyes, feeling as if time had stopped.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:48 pm
"What is it?" Bomani asked, wondering why she'd gasped. It wasn't too bad to have his arm around her shoulders, was it?
He looked back into her eyes and didn't say a thing, or let go of her. He just stayed quiet, wondering what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 pm
Chione's blush only deepened as seconds went by, though they felt longer than nature had defined them. "Bomani," She began, then paused, wondering how she should express her thoughts. "You're...alright with this?" She asked, bringing a hand up to his to refer to his arm around her, making sure not to turn her body.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:58 pm
Bomani couldn't lie, for two reasons. One, he was too honest of a man. And two, with him looking into her eyes, and her knowing him for as long as they did, she'd pick it up instantly.
"I am." he said quietly. "Do you want me to take my arm away?" he asked, still quiet. Had he accidentally toed a line that shouldn't be crossed?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 pm
The princess bit her lip, not knowing whether or not to tell the truth. Because, in all honesty, she couldn't decide. Breaking eye contact she tried to find an answer, and failed. "I...I don't know." She said, then realized that she sounded stupid. "Because I know I should say yes, but if I do I would want it back." Chione then closed her eyes, scared of what his reaction would be.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 pm
Bomani had to try and keep a clear head, and his heart calm. The way she worded that...she couldn't have feelings for him, could she?
"Well, you're a princess, Chione." he said. "If you don't want me to take it away, then that is what it should be." he said simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:15 pm
Chione cleared her throat, her eyes still closed. "But, Bomani, I do not speak as a princess." She said, sighing a bit. "I speak as me, who, in truth, has no more merit than you do. So, do not feel as if you need to keep your hand there because of what people say I am." Her heart then began to ache as she waited for him to move away from her, now that she had made it clear that he could do what he wanted.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm
Bomani nodded. "But what if I wish to keep it there?" he asked her. "What if I wanted to leave my arm here, and only move it if you asked me to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:21 pm
"Then keep it there." Chione replied. "As long as you want to." She added, then bit her tongue again. A question came to mind as she played his words again in her head. "But...are you implying something?" She asked.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 pm
Bomani's heart skipped a beat. Could he tell her? He had to.
There was a long pause before he spoke a single word...it was spoken quietly, almost as if he feared the consequences of him saying it.
"Yes."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 pm
Chione took a deep breath, wondering if she could push the topic further. She wanted to know, and yet her mind told her that she was stepping over a boundary. "Is...is it safe to tell me?" She asked, being safe and yet mentally taking another step.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:29 pm
"Everything is safe to tell...the question is, do you want to hear it?" Bomani asked, still quiet. It might make her feel better, or it might break her heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:33 pm
"Only if you are willing to tell it." Chione replied, opening her eyes slightly before closing them again, thinking that it might make him more comfortable to talk with her. Was something wrong? Yes, the atmosphere around them was tense, and her heart was beginning to beat at an even faster rate. But, what if this was something else?  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm
[Second to last post for the night.]
-----
Bomani steeled himself, and spoke, quiet, slow, but he still spoke.
"I'm implying, Chione...that after all the years we've known each other...I've started to see you in a new light." he explained. "And I've started to feel...something, for you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games