Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Sasuke the Umbreon (private rp, welcome to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm
Naruto blinked surprised but smiled and petted Sasuke's head gently " Good boy Sasuke" he said. He placed the Pokeball in his pocket and walked outside. The sun was strong, but that didn't bother Naruto who was used to be outside in the sun quite often, which explained his tan coloured skin. He closed the door and locked it when his Eevee came out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:50 pm
Sasuke stuck close to his master's side as he looked around the area. It looked so different from the forest he was used to. There were buildings in different places and there was barely any trees at all. He could hear some people laughing and playing from somewhere in the area.. though he couldn't see them.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Naruto looked for the last time for a while at his town. Most of the places reminded him of moments with his parents before they disappeared. He looked down a bit when they walked in front of a restaurant. He remembered celebrating his 4 years anniversary there with his dad. He had a big birthday cake. He actually remember the crowd singing him happy birthday even though they were strangers to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Sasuke saw his master look down and blinked. He stopped, looking at the building they were passing then and tilting his head.... was he sad because he was leaving this place? Well... that made sense... this was his home.. he had friends and that that he was leaving right?? Or... did he? He realized then that... his master didn't seem to be going to go and say goodbye to anyone.... not even parents.... wait... he hadn't even seen parents.... did he have... no one? Sasuke didn't realize that his master had kept walking while he was thinking about this.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 pm
Naruto continued walking for a while, lost in his memory before noticing that Sasuke wasn't around him. He looked around panicking a bit " Sas-" he was about to call when he got hit pushed against the ground. He looked up and saw the bullies making his life a hell.

"Well well, isn't it Uzumaki" one of the bullies said chuckling evilly. " What were you about to say?" he asked out of curiosity.

Naruto swallowed hardly and decided to speak up " I was about to call my Pokemon! Now leave me alone!" he said standing up and trying to pass through the bullies. But they pushed him against a wall and burst out laughing.

" Hahahaha!!!! Uzumaki having a Pokemon?! Hahaha!!!! Stop lying kid! Like if anyone even a Pokemon would want of something as worthless as you!" the biggest bully said as he pushed Naruto on the ground. " Go Charmander!" the bully said sending out his Pokemon. "Now let's make some blond brain grill!" he said.

Naruto's eyes widened in fear, he was defenceless as usual, but this time the bullies had something more, fire. Naruto screamed as tears started falling from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm
Sasuke's ears twitched when he heard his master's scream. He snarled a bit then before rushed toward the sound. Once he saw his master he saw it and just... couldn't stop himself. He felt anger well up inside him at the thought of his master getting hurt. He jumped high into the air and landed right on top of the charmander, biting hard onto it's neck and making it cry out in pain, stopping the flames that were about to burst from it's mouth. Sasuke's claws dug deep into it's back before he suddenly let go, jumping from his back and landing gracefully in front of his master. His fur was standing on end as he snarled and growled at the humans in front of him and his master who had obviously sent the charmander after his master in the first place. His normally crimson red eyes now looked the colour of blood as he glared them down.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:29 pm
The Charmander yelled painfully, his master quickly returned him to his Pokeball. The biggest bully's eyes widened, he didn't expect the kid to really have a Pokemon.. Such a weird looking one also... The little Pokemon was almost scary. "Let us take care of him chef!" the two other bullies said sending out a Rattata and a Sparrow. The two Pokemons charged toward the Eevee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Sasuke watched them, glancing back at his master to see how his master was reacting to this. He saw his master looked a bit too stunned to do anything and so he growled at them. He jumped up just as they would have gotten to him and landed on their heads after they collided with each other to drive them into the ground. He snarled a bit before he opened his mouth then and his fangs charged with electricity before he bit down hard onto the spearow, sending electricity charging through it. He then turned to the rattata and grabbed it in his fangs, throwing it onto the spearow before jumping quickly closer to his master and using a tackle he launched the two pokemon back into their owners. He growled then, his eyes shifting as if to say 'who's next?'  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 pm
Both the bullies fell on their back when they got hit by their Pokemons. They summoned back their Pokemons and ran " We will see each others again Uzumaki!!!" the biggest yelled before fallowing the two others.

Naruto stared at Sasuke surprise, he really didn't expect the small Eevee to be that strong. "Wow" is the only word he managed to say at first. "You saved me?.." he asked softly still confused of what just happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 pm
Sasuke snorted a bit when they went running and relaxed himself. His ear flicked back then when he heard his master and he turned to look up at him. He smirked softly. "Looks that way... guess we're even now master?" He said then, talking about when his master had saved him when they first met. He turned completely around so he was facing his master and sat down, still smirking. "What... didn't think you'd found a pokemon that wanted to be with you that was strong enough to take out three pokemon on his own or something?" He asked then, tilting his head.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:52 pm
Naruto had his eyes still wide open. " Actually... I just can't believe a Pokemon would want of me... Like they said. " he looked down ashamed. " I'm sorry for being such a weakling!" he said biting his own lips, he didn't dare to look into his Pokemon's eyes. He couldn't even defend himself against the bullies, he tried... But failed. Thankfully he wasn't in an official fight... He didn't want Sasuke to feel ashamed of having him as a trainer and regret his choice. Naruto clenched his fists.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Sasuke frowned. "Now cut that out." He said firmly, turning to his master. "Of course you're weak... you're just starting out!" He said then, not realizing it could be taken as rude or hurtful. He was just stating the truth. "No one starts out strong master.. everyone starts out weak and slowly gain strength as they work toward it. Everything has stages in life..... whenever you start something new... you're about as good as a child... but you learn.. and you grow.. and through that you get stronger until you become experienced. The only ones who ever stay weak and alone are those who are too afraid to even try..." His ears were a bit flat against his head.

"Now... answer me this master..." He paused before continuing. "Are you willing to try? Do you want to become stronger and more experienced enough that you are willing to work towards and fight for your dreams? Or are you going to give up and go home now before you even start? If you're just giving up now.. I may as well go." There was a firm look on Sasuke's face, meaning he was completely serious about this. He had judged his master based on his actions before.... and he wanted to know now if his judgement had been correct or not. He was usually a good judge.... but this human was making him begin to doubt himself with his attitude.  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Naruto's eyes widened hearing that. Sasuke was right, we can't start and be good at something right away. This goes for anything. He looked at Sasuke directly in the eyes, his own eyes showing determination and maturity. " I will train days and nights to become the best trainer! "he said loudly being completely honest. Naruto stood up, his back straight and his heart beating with dreams to feed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:46 pm
Sasuke's eyes softened then as he almost smiled, settling for a small smirk. "That's the human attitude I've come to know! You actually had me worried for a minute there.. you know that my master?" He said then, turning his head away a bit. It was Sasuke's way of saying to his master 'Welcome back... I know you'll be great once you try.. I can sense it'  

Riku Is My Name

Kitsuna Okami

Bashful Giver

11,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 pm
Naruto nodded smiling widely " Hehe! " . " Oh beside" he started " Call me Naruto" he said still grinning, getting sick of being called 'master' all the time. He didn't feel like a real master yet, he will be one day. He knows he will. But for now, he wanted Sasuke to see him not as his trainer, but as a friend. He wants all his future Pokemons to see him as a Friend and not a simple master giving orders. But of course, he understood that a friendship can't just be created that easily and understood that for Sasuke he is still a normal human trainer. But still maybe one day, they could be the perfect team.  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff