Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 am
I have a lot of garbage in my head right now. I'm working through it all bit-by-bit though.

IN: [200] = 200 calories (so far).
OUT: 0 steps (so far).

Will be doing: Riding (1hr) + grooming (10min) + 8min abs.

I weight 126.8lbs now! I was genuinely surprised actually. :D
26.5" waistline. I'm almost done, I want definition though. I don't know how much more weight I'll be losing but I'd really like to be at around 120 to feel "done". Again it doesn't really matter about the number on the scale, but I'm not quite done yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:41 pm
Time of the month = insatiable sweet tooth.

IN: ???
OUT: 4,078 steps (so far).
Produced 2 cute adorable clay things today - they make me happy.

Need. Midol. Ahhh.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

themadwriter

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm
Oh goodness, feel better! It was so hard to do any working out this week for me too because of that lovely little problem. Hope you feel better tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 pm
@TMW; thanks ;0; <3
hopefully it'll be over + I won't be bloated by the 15th so I can take half-way point pics. (:

- - - -

I fought and did 8 minute abs.
I ate too much and feel horrible.
I am an emotional wreck.
IDK if I want to go back onto birth control or not.
I'm thinking so, but, I haven't been under 130 for so long until I stopped taking bc.
Just a lot to think about.
I'm not happy with myself today at all. I miss my dad. I want to be happy and I don't know if I am or if I'm just convincing myself I am. I don't know whether to hold out anymore or not.

I just want to crawl in a hole.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 am
Stars in my Pocket
@TMW; thanks ;0; <3
hopefully it'll be over + I won't be bloated by the 15th so I can take half-way point pics. (:

- - - -

I fought and did 8 minute abs.
I ate too much and feel horrible.
I am an emotional wreck.
IDK if I want to go back onto birth control or not.
I'm thinking so, but, I haven't been under 130 for so long until I stopped taking bc.
Just a lot to think about.
I'm not happy with myself today at all. I miss my dad. I want to be happy and I don't know if I am or if I'm just convincing myself I am. I don't know whether to hold out anymore or not.

I just want to crawl in a hole.

did your bc cause you to gain weight?i know one of my friends got on bc shots and she winded up gaining like 30lbs in like 5-7 months. then when she noticed, she got off it and slowly started to lose a little bit of weight.im kinda scared to even get on it for that reason alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:40 am
I'm up in weight still (128.6) because I'm bloated. I've still been doing every single day of 8 Minute Abs. I think having to be accountable and running the challenge has definitely made me smarter about it.

IN: [] = 0 calories (so far).
OUT: 0 steps (so far).

I have a lot to do before Monday. I feel like I've wasted a lot of my Spring Break, and more than that. I'm really down lately. Blah.

[] MAR11 lesson @ 3:30
[] do AML module 9
[] do PLA chapter 7
[] start on AML paper
[] start on PLA ch. 8
[] MAR13 lesson @ 10, training @ 12, lesson @ 1
[] study MGF ch 5-7 test MAR17

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:04 pm
Today killed me as far as working. I feel dead. x______x Been working and on my feet non-stop since 10, until 5.

IN: [70] [60] [200] [100] = 430 calories so far.
OUT: 3 hrs coaching [-698] 45 min riding [-174]

I didn't get lunch 'cause I gave my packed sandwich to a homeless man that needed it more than I did. So I'd probably be at closer to 800-900 if I'd eaten it. I'll eat something in a little bit, so it's ok. I'll probably get something from Subway. I'm just exhausted right now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 am
So I didn't end up eating more than the 430 calories the other day. I ate a lot yesterday, too. And I'll probably be overindulging today as well since everyone's going to all of the trouble to make me a birthday dinner. I appreciate my family and friends.

I'm working everything out with my bf, and I really am happy. Just a bump in the road.

I have no idea how much I've eaten already, probably too much, but it's whatever. I won't log calories today since I can't even remember what I've had. I'm exhausted. Haha.

I'm going to continue with 8minute abs (missed the 13th - it was such a bad day, I was miserable and cried and stayed up until 4:30 in the morning and blahhhh). But 14/15 days isn't bad, I don't think. (: I just need to be diligent and not miss it again.
I'm going to run a mile this afternoon, too. Maybe actually I'll do it later in the day when it gets dark out so no one sees me. /: I want to start training to do cardio and such. I *can* run a mile, it's just exhausting and I end up not really being able to run it all, just kind of wobble-wobble-gah-drag-trot-wobble through the second half. Hee. (:

TLDR: It's my birthday, I'm likely going to overeat. I'm going to run today for the first time in a while. Yay.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Your progress is very inspiring, and I hope your difficulties are resolved quickly! Everyone has an "off" day once in awhile, which can be discouraging, but an occasional mistake will not wreck everything!  

Euthanasia Phase

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:18 pm
Hi everyone.

I went through a bad breakup this past weekend with my boyfriend of 3+ years. I really am at a loss and not in an emotional state that can handle coming online and posting every day, I have a lot going on in my life with other commitments being a full time student, riding instructor, and now this. So please bear with me, I'm taking a hiatus.

I wish you all the best from the bottom of my heart.
-Stars  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Update:

I started the month (May 1) at 125.8lbs. I'm 123.8 now so I feel like I've already gotten a good start. Cleaning up my diet and doing 30 minutes of cardio a day (3.5 incline at 3.5-4.0mph) on top of pushups and 8 minute abs. Going to visit a dear friend at the end of June, I absolutely must be fit by then. So that gives me roughly 6-7 weeks. I'm also showing again and I'd like to even be 115 by then, June 06. At this rate it's very doable, I think, if I lose 2lbs a week. I'm aiming for 116-118 for the show, and 115 for the visit. So we'll see.

I'm doing ok, still blah. Will update more later but no one's asked much so it's all good. ^^;
Best of luck to you girls (and guys).  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:00 pm
43 DAYS UNTIL MY VISIT, 8.8LBS TO LOSE.
NEED TO LOSE 1.5LBS PER WEEK TO MEET MY GOOAL.

GOALS:
MAY 15: 121lbs
MAY 22: 119.5lbs
MAY 29: 118lbs
JUNE 5: 117lbs
JUNE 12: 116lbs
JUNE 19: 115lbs
MAINTAIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean DLight or Scrambled Eggs + Oatmeal AND VITAMIN.

Lunch: Tuna Salad or Boca Burger or Chicken Sandwich

Snack: Frosted Wheats or Fruit

Dinner: Omelette or Chicken Sandwich or Healthy Choice Meal or Boca Burger

2L of water daily.
Walk 5x week - 3.5 incline 30 minutes. (3.5-4mph, 175cal burn)
Push-ups daily. (work up number)
8 Minute Abs 5x week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is doable. I'll track my progress somewhere, if not here. But I'll update once a week if I can. Once I'm below 120 I'm ordering the bikini I love. Pics to come soonish.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:44 am
Congrats on everything (You've come so far!) and I'm really sorry to hear about your breakup, *pets*

<3  

Tandahda
Crew

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:19 pm
@Seraphsody; Thanks for the encouragement. c: And I'm really sad about losing such a great boyfriend, but life got in the way. He's gonna be a catch for someone else though, that's for sure. Massage Therapist with an 8-pack, hello~ Things just didn't work out for us though, which is unfortunate, and I'll be upset about it for a while (it was a 3-year relationship) but we'll both be ok eventually. Focusing on losing weight is going to help keep my mind off of everything I think.

------------------------<3------------------------

So I discovered "Healthy Choice" meals. They're frozen but high-protein, healthy-carb, no salt added meals. Basically, a diet for lazy people. And for about $2/meal it's sure as hell cheaper than most other foods. (Especially eating out, but I don't do that anymore so it's not really applicable).
Easier than my other foods and just as yummy. If not yummier. So hah. Self Note: [Period, May 5-10.].

IN:
Breakfast: oatmeal + water + vitamin
Snack: fresh strawberries mmm~ + water
Lunch: beef pot roast h.c. meal + fresca
Snack: more oatmeal! + water
Dinner: turkey breast h.c. meal + coke zero

OUT:
riding + grooming + tack cleaning

Working on cleaning up my diet / dropping soda but er, it's yummy. Working on it! D:

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff